Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

This was my backyard this morning!

20190716_074220.jpg

It's sitting on the ping pong table, wet with dew. The 100.8º high was when the thermometer was sitting in the sun yesterday. This ain't Palm Springs!

Welcome to my world. I grow indoors "usually" with AC - not this summer.

Gonna be ok - heat stress is different for different cultivars. Sativa love it don't even blink, they don't like it cold.

Problems are with all these hybrids - you won't know until you know they cant handle it.

I've got some Haze going now - they LOVE the heat and humidity. Chemdawg not so much.

Howdy 420 Folks!

Wow! Wow wow! Welcome. Ok veg tent to at max these need a home haha mf to there's not a inch...

Be warned....photo dump!

Fr 2 is coming nicely the ogh is going to f rock folks!!! Wow I finally grew it! The Cali Bay is still a little leafy under it but everyone else does so very well under it!

Wtf the Jonny Blaze is pushing pistols like a MF!!!?! What do I do!! Leave her longer?? My god folks, it's all pistoly like whit all over.

And the ones to be cut. More sticky than ever folks. . Like the paper towel stuck to the microwave plate on quick dry mode like redonkadonk!

Btw, a street seller asked me for RAZ for his personal smoke lol out of all his strains he's like hey you know that RAZ?? Whoot!!!! Now my chest is very puffed out haha! He has multiple strains! Thanks for listening to me boast! Haha

Me so happy!!!!

Ahh my bong here we go sampling blunts tomorrow haha

Your grows are always a jungle! :thumb:
Wtf the Jonny Blaze is pushing pistols like a MF!!!?! What do I do!! Leave her longer?? My god folks, it's all pistoly like whit all over.
Plants that foxtail can push new pistils out until harvest, so check trichomes on the original calyxes and see where those are. You can also check the next-oldest group and try to average it out. I would ignore the newest growth though or you could wait forever!

Thanks Shed! My old boy told me to wait till just before they turn brown and chop lol I was like soo??? Anytime lol I'll get scope.
In the mean time these budsare snapping

as I pull out fans lol like a whole tip will pop off there is a many o bid per plant

Howdy 420 Folks,

Chop chop

7hrs first fan leaf trim we dry in fridge 10 - 14 days then into derbybudbags till ready for jars. I put the Jonny Blaze to dry awe naturale so it's hanging in the lung room at about 17c and 35%fh. We check that shit out. I hung some of the dead branches along the grow in there and sampled them this week and shit son! The smoke b good I tells ya! I'm trying to reveg two Jonnys. She's such a good yeilder and my East crew loves her! The large nug Cali Bay Dream looks like the picture but only the main cola. So Jonny Blaze, solid large nug top to bottom. Cali Bay main cola kicks mf ass side shoots = oil.
This plant is so f cool folks.

Howdy 420 Folks!

Well I sure love my fresh harvest folks. Lol. These Jonny Blaze are so dense and has a great quick dry flavour. I took two to try reveg. My room was 97 today so I'll have to adjust hrs of light. And clean it out.

Well veg tent is now full I have to up pot to get through flower. I'll be doing a super quick coco prep because I can't wait longer.

Can't wait to flip to flower! Ha

Howdy 420 Folks!

Well I've been bleach washing and trimming and up potting. Folks it was a sad day today. We culled 8 4 foot tall giants today. I only put 8 in fr1 this run. They are almost at max height already. I think I need a screen like f asap. I up potted all the 1g-2g and 2g-3g fabric. Cleaned and sterilized the flower and veg tent. I'll be mounting the carbon filter lol.
And the humidifier is on and will be dialing in this week.
I cut so many tops off today. they were burnt after touching that advanced led XML 650. I like that light a lot and it seems to be an easy switch to flower rooms for the lady's.
Lol humidifier now on. rH up rH down it's like ph for crying out loud.

Back
Top Bottom