Monster Cloning & Seeds, LEDs, Promix & Soil

Howdy 420 Folks,

Hey so started to see a few spots. It's only on two leafs we can see now. It's day 28 of flower. I'm feeding 2ml/g Protekt 2 calmag 2 foliage pro and 2 big bud. So 0.9ec ph 5.5-6.2 temps are cool rH 60 dehy on now.

Maybe I thought before we started the dehydrator some water pooled and burnt at lights on. Just saying that by the dry dust on the leaf. But I don't know seeing if anyone has a cure for it.

Damn!
That’s not thrip damage is it..? :nervous-guy:

Howdy 420 Folks,

Chuggin along. Man berries must be done bears are everywhere again. There's a baby outside my house who's living in a tree till the mom comes....but I'm afraid noone knew it was there and the mom charged 2 residents.....so I think it's gotta figure out winter quickly. Poor little cub I hope it makes it off the property. I've been hearing it thrashing around the last few nights this is the first time it showed before dark so it's getting hungry.

Anyway things are going pretty smooth we got the underside of the screen mostly clean and the buds are coming. This harvest I'm getting pumped about. I've been eating to try a SCROG since coming to 420! And tadda!
2protekt
2calmag
2foilage pro
2bigbud

New timer will be installed on the last bank of qb any day...

And were off and stacking . What you getting for lux at top do canopy Lowded?

:passitleft:

Damn!
That’s not thrip damage is it..? :nervous-guy:

Could be I better try line up some nemos.
Percent maintenance.

Been toying with running dyna and AN speciallly more An in bloom. Any insight /exp in that endeavor be appreciated.

Cool! I'm going low with the Dyna and adding the pk with AN BB this is a sample run. I had my best run with AN and reverse O water and CO2 I love the Dyna for veg and stretch. I've been noticing explosive expansion in my rooms.

And were off and stacking . What you getting for lux at top do canopy Lowded?

:passitleft:

:high-five:
Hey Kinger! Sup bro saw you demolished your smashed shed. Yard looks amazing

I think these lights are somewhere around 8-900 @ this distance. And with my meter.(not sure I measure the right waves but seems to be the same numbers as everyone) I run my shit flat out all the time. I thought when I got closer than 16in they kinda stalled and curled the leaf remember that? Like praying leafs were straight up. Someone said they were hiding from the light? Lol So I'm trying to keep it 18 away. I'll drop it for the last two weeks and see if the gets white curled leaf.

Remember this praying Kinger lol. They were like afraid of the light that's y I keep the lights 16in - 18 in about
:rofl::rofl:

Been pleased with the Dyna in veg and AN can get a bit complicated with the bottles so decided to just use them in bloom. Ordered the 4 pack mix(baby bottles) of bloom additives big bud,b52,voodoo. and overdrive. Used just the overdrive the last couple of weeks of my last crop. Still on the fence of using there base nutes in bloom though. But probably will. Sensi coco or the other ph perfect one. Been running in straight hempy lately so need to shoot them an email to see what AN recommends.But think either would work.

Good point Kism I can't honestly say I dont know :rofl: im trying to add as little as possible this run. Last run my plants were dark green this time they are what I think is a "nice green" :rofl: yes I also use overdrive for the finish. I cut out the Protekt this last feed. Ill be boosting pk next feed with BigBloom see what happens they are seem to be swelling nicely maybe I could do better?

I don't know my girls in bloom always look like crap regardless in the fade but have seen happier plants on here with the dark green leaves still going during the end. Thinking maybe i wasn't hitting them hard enough during the first 4 weeks of bloom. Then winding back down gradually the last 4 to 6 weeks of bloom to flush. I am classic under nuter but have been paying attention to how high some of these guys run in the first 5 weeks of bloom. They are topping at around 1000 ppms mid bloom.

Been pleased with the Dyna in veg and AN can get a bit complicated with the bottles so decided to just use them in bloom. Ordered the 4 pack mix(baby bottles) of bloom additives big bud,b52,voodoo. and overdrive. Used just the overdrive the last couple of weeks of my last crop. Still on the fence of using there base nutes in bloom though. But probably will. Sensi coco or the other ph perfect one. Been running in straight hempy lately so need to shoot them an email to see what AN recommends.But think either would work.
An just has bit to high nitro for flower bloom base . But great stuff

Thanks Folks,
When I look at the chart the graph says low nutz = low growth up to a certain level, then it straight lines for a wide range of EC till smaller results are recorded from over feeding. I want to be on that cusp of less growth to max growth straight line. As after that all I'm doing is pouring nutz with no gain. that graphs probably in sheds journal or maybe someone posted it here but what it showed me is from just enough to overfeeding is a wide range.
However not enough to just enough is where I'm trying to find. I like fall colours and the thought of a plant eating itself in late bloom is super sexy nom nom nom nom

Howdy 420 Folks,

Many thanks to @TheMadDabber and @newty and @UrbanAchiever for the human chain to get genetics to me! A pile of seeds to pop!

I pulled out a BB or SG one of the lady's just wasn't coming around so it's in veg to reveg and try this living thing again. Crops looking ok. Some buds are really filling in. Some are less there's still a pile of larf but she's a bit old to trim now maybe I think?

Back
Top Bottom