Making Feminized Seeds Of My Own Auto Strain - Lucky 13 - Using Colloidal Silver

Re: Making feminized seeds of my own auto strain "Lucky 13" using colloidal silver.

Happy Tokerday Toker :thumb:

Re: Making feminized seeds of my own auto strain "Lucky 13" using colloidal silver.

------------------------------------
Let the transplanting began!
------------------------------------

I found a super healthy female, and planted her in pot 13!

lucky13-newspot.jpg

Oh yeah Lucky 13!

A remarkable coincidence because she's getting the colloidal silver!! :)

wow talk about luck :rofl:
Chronic Weekend to ya Toker :thumb:

Did all my transplants yesterday, and started spraying plant 13 with colloidal silver today.

If it takes 18 days again that will be the 20th. Yay! :thumb:

Glad you have found your Lady 13! :thumb:

Did the Paper pots work fine?

They were so good this time.

Easy to handle like holding a glass of water.

Only the bottom broke on one.

And that was a male after handling it many times.

I kept looking them over closely for signs of sex.

All the females I transplanted went easy into the coco.

All had roots showing out the bottom of the paper pots.

Today is the last watering with one teaspoon of Dyna-Gro KLN for the transplant.

I ripped the sides of the paper pots down about 2 inches on each one as it was buried.

That way the paper doesn't show on top the coco, but the lower roots stayed undisturbed.

:high-five:

Photos of the lucky colloidal silver victim.

000111.JPG

00027.JPG

00037.jpg

Today was the third day of colloidal silver spraying. Yay!! :thumb:

how big is gonna get and how much pollen do you expect off it?
Happy Weednsday Toker I Missed ya yesterday on tokerday :thumb:

how big is gonna get and how much pollen do you expect off it?
Happy Weednsday Toker I Missed ya yesterday on tokerday :thumb:

It will get to one to two feet, and have a ton of female pollen. :)

Subbed

Watering at 1/3 strength nutrients.

Three gallons of tap water.

5-12-26 Hydroponic a 1/4 teaspoon
15-0-0 Calcium Nitrate a 1/8 teaspoon
Epsom salt a 1/16 teaspoon

Still getting sprayed by Colloidal Silver

CIMG15512.JPG

All her seed making friends. :)

CIMG1558.JPG
CIMG1559.JPG
CIMG15571.JPG
CIMG15562.JPG
CIMG15552.JPG
CIMG15532.JPG
CIMG15501.JPG

cant wait to see all them seeds Happy Skunkday Toker :thumb:

--------------------------------
Homemade carbon filter!
--------------------------------

I made a simple carbon filter outta a 20 inch box fan, and cut to fit carbon filter pads.

homemade-filter.png

I'm not sure how well this will work for others, but it meets my low smell needs! :)

It's a box fan with a wood plank at the base to cover the extra space the 16 inch filter pad don't.

I used zip ties, and chicken wire fencing to hold the carbon pad in place.

The chicken wire is a flap that opens so I can change filters.

The pads are 48 x 16 inches. I cut them down the center, so one pad makes two filters.

I got the filters on scamazon for about five bucks.

Each one lasts up to two months, but I'm going to change them monthly.

So I guess that's $2.50 a month.

This is the same fan I've been using already at the base of my setup.

the-setup.png

Cool filter Toker Happy Weednsday man :thumb:

That filter rig is a great idea Toker69!
I just brought a box fan home from work last week that someone gave me, I really didn't have much use for it but I brought it home anyway.
I'm going to make one of these.
Thanks for sharing that! And +reps for your DIY :thumb:

Thanks! I really like it, and it's pulling a lot of dust outta my bedroom also. I did have to switch the fan setting from it's lowest to a medium setting to get the same air movement. Fans don't cost much to run tho, so it doesn't really worry me. I was using a timer to run my closet grow, but stopped doing that months ago. Now I just switch it all on in the morning, and off at bedtime. As I'm falling asleep I can start to smell the plants again cuz I've shut off the carbon filter, so I know it's helping. My plants don't smell much anyway, but I thought of this after searching for carbon filters on scamazon. Four, or five vendors sell these pads there. They're made to use in a central AC unit to scrub household air. The ones I found were only 16 inches tall, so I cut a board to fill the other four inches of the twenty inch fan. Zip ties hold the board on the fan, and a 16 inch tall piece of chicken wire is used as a filter holding flap. It's zip tied to the top of the board. Right now I've even got a zip tie holding it closed up on the very top of the chicken wire flap to the handle of the fan. Later if I get some I might use a velcro strap. Thanks for the Reps!

:)

Back
Top Bottom