Making Feminized Seeds Of My Own Auto Strain - Lucky 13 - Using Colloidal Silver

Re: Making feminized seeds of my own auto strain "Lucky 13" using colloidal silver.

Great journal so far Toker69 and I love the logo. :) I will be following along for the ride too.
:thumb:

Wow cool man! I've been reading yours for a while now. They're always full of great info. :)

Re: Making feminized seeds of my own auto strain "Lucky 13" using colloidal silver.

Ok this is really the last one. haha

LUCKY-THIRTEEN-LOGO-SMALL.png

I thought I should include my 420 username. :)

That last one is cool. You should test it on an image though, might be harder to read than the one you had before. Nice logos, either way!:thumb:

Yeah you're right, but I hate filling my grow log with test images. I tried one as my profile pic now. lol

I know you put your seeds in water, how long is your average "pop" time? I'm still waiting on some, seems on my first grow it took a few days for some of them using the paper towel method.
Just curious on how you usually do time wise. :cool:

I know you put your seeds in water, how long is your average "pop" time? I'm still waiting on some, seems on my first grow it took a few days for some of them using the paper towel method.
Just curious on how you usually do time wise. :cool:

I soak them for up to 48 hours. I just put them all in their news-pots a few minutes ago. A few had cracked, and were showing a taproot. I did the same on my last mass gemination. All 28 popped. This time it's just 24. My seeds have a great record so far. I hope it keeps it up. They never germ good right away. I waited two weeks room temperature drying, and refrigerated two weeks. After that they started popping left, and right!

seed-bank.jpg

Happy Freeweed day Toker :thumb:

Happy Skunkday Toker :thumb:

First seed to break free in my little colloidal silver female seed project.

1st-seed-lucky-13.png

I hope they all germ! Yeah!! :)

:happy-birthday: to your newborn!
I had my first home grown bean break soil this morning too. It's exciting. Congrats!

Ha! I was just checking, and now 14 total have broken free!

Not really worth posting pics until they show more leaf.

But only ten more to go, and it will be 100%

I'm feeling very positive!! :)

Looking good t69 ! Rokkin' out with your Co#k out! I love seeing my labors near fruit aka beans crack! I gotta tell you I have a good feeling bout this grow I think your gonna teach and learn alot ,it's gonna be a sweet ride!:thumb:
I wanted to mention something about superthrive you may not know ,St has some "secret" ingredients that the company has refused to reveal ever, promised that whatever it is is not harmful ,toxic or harmful to plants or humans in anyway, that said I have tried many "snake oils" and b vitamin supplements and in my humble opinion none are quite impressive as St, so after you use up your current stuff might want to try it:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom