Mark Greens Perpetual Multi-Strain 2 Liter SOG

Update:

I'm back with an update, i know its has been longer than normal... Life has just gotten in the way as of lately. I'm trying to find a new job, and we all know that its not fun. Not only that but my garden has been a challenge, i got myself out of wack. I have been running clones every two weeks, and not every three. So now i have so much going on its crazy. I just have to get back to the old schedule and all should be ok.

I have also switched back to feeding/watering my hempys everyday, and changed my feed strength.

So... i just realized that i forgot to take pics of the oldest C99 clone. Sorry but i will get pics of her up soon if not tomorrow. She has really filled out, very sticky and has such a sweet sweet smell. Promise ill get pics up soon!

100_04274.JPG

Here we have 3 C99 clones right at 4 weeks.

100_04288.JPG

These girls are the rest of group at week 4.
100_04365.JPG

They were defoliated.
100_04373.JPG

Next we have the the girls at week 6.
100_04382.JPG

they were also defoliated.
100_04453.JPG

The flower cab as of a few days ago.
100_04461.JPG
100_04474.JPG
100_04481.JPG
100_04491.JPG

A few bud shots.
100_04293.JPG
100_04304.JPG
100_04314.JPG
100_04322.JPG
100_04343.JPG

Wow :high-five:ok so i found my oldest C99 clones pics. Enjoy, she is lovely!
100_04412.JPG
100_04401.JPG

:thumb:

Yesterday i transplanted my newest clones into mini-hempys, and 19 mini-hempys into 2iters. So remember when i said that my grow was a little crazy... well my flower cab is now almost full. I am just about out of room and it will have to stay this way for at least a week, as my oldest clones will start week 9 Monday.
Here is the flower cab as of now.
100_04512.JPG

Lastly here is the mother cab.
100_04503.JPG

Ok now its you turn to post!:thanks:

Thanks guys really does mean a lot!:thumb:

LoveVibez right now my flower cab has 48 clones at 4 different stages. It is wonderful to see all the different stages of growth.

Astonr420 ya is only 40 deg outside and snowing inside.?? Talk about a freak storm, I hope it never clears up!

Thank you so much 420Fied! It most defiantly means a lot coming from you, as you are the main inspiration for my grow style. I copied you minus aerocloner to the T at first. Now I have modified it to fit my setup and I think things are going well. So once again thank you sir!:high-five::adore::Namaste:

Thank you so much 420Fied! It most defiantly means a lot coming from you, as you are the main inspiration for my grow style. I copied you minus aerocloner to the T at first. Now I have modified it to fit my setup and I think things are going well. So once again thank you sir!:high-five::adore::Namaste:

I appreciate that. You certainly have the style down. Your nugs look delicious.

What size(cfm) fan do you have cooling your hoods? What size is your duct? Tell me about your ventilation setup.

I appreciate that. You certainly have the style down. Your nugs look delicious.

What size(cfm) fan do you have cooling your hoods? What size is your duct? Tell me about your ventilation setup.

Hahaha it sucks! Well it's not that bad it does work. But soon I'll buy my next upgrades. Untell then I have a 8IN inline fan 590CFM cooling 2 6IN cooltubes and the flower cab. I also use a 8IN duct booster fan for an intake. All ducting is 8IN except for inside the cab it is 6IN for the cooltubes. I have a 8IN/6IN reducer running to the fan.

For now my mother cab is vented only by a 8IN booster fan.

In the summer I have to keep the house at about 75ish and the box will hit around 85ish. I am hopping that with another 8IN inline fan 590CFM I can get a 10 deg temp drop. I want to cool the cooltubes separate from the cab, should work.

Thats a fine looking grow Mark.

Just a quick question about the flowering cab.

Is that staggered grow type system so that you can harvest every few weeks or some thing ?

Thats a fine looking grow Mark.

Just a quick question about the flowering cab.

Is that staggered grow type system so that you can harvest every few weeks or some thing ?

Yes it is I try and aim for a harvest every 3-4 weeks. Keeps me with freshly cured smoke, I love it!

Quick tip: Inline fans work better if used right at the light, pulling the cool air, instead of pushing it. Since they are a lower cfm than the big boys, they heat the air while pushing it.

Back
Top Bottom