Mark Greens Perpetual Multi-Strain 2 Liter SOG

Looking great as always haha.

Hey, now that you have been doing this for awhile, How long would you say 8ish 2Lhempies flowering would produce being vague. Im curious because each of my flower boxes can hold 9 max. Want to be harvesting every month.

Much depends on things such as the amount of light and strain used.

harvest time! My favorite time! :)

The trimming looks easy in these SOG styles. I might have a way to kind of do a SOG... But it wouldn't be perpetual. And it would require strange things to stay within the law over here. Maybe on my 2nd or 3rd time around! Enjoy your scissor hash!

Update:

Thank you Mrgivemethat, LoveVibez, THsea, HighFlyin5!:thanks:

Mrgivemethat, i hope my Moby is a keeper. She looks good so far!

LoveVibez, untill you get it all dialed in lets say about 1/4 oz per clone.

THsea, with the defoliation trimming does not take to long. The hash was so tasty!

HighFlyin5, thanks for the reps and the kind words!

Ok now for update 2-2:

Here is a few pics for you to look over. Can you spot a few seeds? I know that i can, darn Buku lightly seeded the ladies... oh well better girls to come!
Plus the Buku is just about out of my garden for good.
100_04716.JPG
100_04723.JPG
100_04733.JPG
100_04742.JPG
100_04752.JPG
100_04773.JPG
100_04783.JPG
100_04792.JPG
100_04803.JPG
100_04812.JPG
100_04822.JPG
100_04835.JPG
100_04862.JPG
100_04854.JPG
100_04842.JPG
100_04873.JPG
100_04883.JPG
100_04892.JPG

:peace::420::thanks:

Maybe he meant nugs? (They do look good, lol.)

:thumb:

Looking great as always bro!

Did you see any leaf mutation on your C99 in flower? Mine is growing new leafs from the center of the fans, over the top of the other fans, pretty cool looking though.

IMG_59122.JPG

My Jack the Ripper is doing that, and forming a bud at the center where the Petiole meets the leaf (on several of it's fan leaves). Some just have the extra leaf like that. Should be fun watching the little buds develop on them - I think JTR has Cindy99 in it - maybe that's where the trait comes from?

Great looking buds/nugs/bugs? Mark!! You must keep plenty busy with all that going on!

My computer, phone and iPad are always thinking they're smarter than me and trying to tell me that I must mean "nudes" not "nutes" (for example). Nudes might be more interesting? Maybe I don't make enough mistakes to appreciate the autocorrect "feature". Seems like a PITA more than a feature, most of the time. ;)

My Jack the Ripper is doing that, and forming a bud at the center where the Petiole meets the leaf (on several of it's fan leaves). Some just have the extra leaf like that. Should be fun watching the little buds develop on them - I think JTR has Cindy99 in it - maybe that's where the trait comes from?

Great looking buds/nugs/bugs? Mark!! You must keep plenty busy with all that going on!

;)

I seem to remember a Chinese variety grew buds just as you describe. Just my 2 cents.:peace:

Cannabis chinensis.

Unclear whether it qualifies to have the designation or whether it's just a mutant sativa that hung on. The only strain I know with it in the makeup for sure is Soma Seeds' Somanna. It's kind of a mutt (Super Skunk x Big Skunk Korean x C.Chinensis x Afghani Hawaiian), not a purebred. People seem to like it.

So I almost killed my OG kush, her PH got all out of wack. I gave a good flush to her and she seems to be doing better. Idk what happen but my tap water PH went up. This teaches me that one should always check there waters PH every so often. Everyone must learn sometime!

Back
Top Bottom