Mark Greens Perpetual Multi-Strain 2 Liter SOG

Hightflyin5 should be any day now I would think. I have used the tude several times without any problems. Hope hope it shows up soon for you!

Shottafire yes sir it shall be nice to see a few people growing the same beans. This way we can see them grown in different styles and see what works best for what strain. What are you planing on germinating first?

The og kush has popped the shell and a root tip is starting to push out, however the Lucy has not popped yet... Soon!

Got my Lucky 7 today Mark lol It sucks kinda because they substituted my Critical + auto for Kannabia's Hobbit Auto and my Moby Dick with Dinafem Cheese I'm cool with the cheese even though I wanted the Moby Dick but The hobbit? lol I wanted that Critical + auto not Frodo lol

Got my Lucky 7 today Mark lol It sucks kinda because they substituted my Critical + auto for Kannabia's Hobbit Auto and my Moby Dick with Dinafem Cheese I'm cool with the cheese even though I wanted the Moby Dick but The hobbit? lol I wanted that Critical + auto not Frodo lol

That substitution sucks...they did me like that...the only reason i wasn't too upset..they sub some of the free seeds...the ones i paid for i got...

Yea thats the only reason I wasn't seriously upset but still kinda bummed because I wanted my Critical + Auto lol and I would have preferred Moby Dick instead of the Cheese. I got my SLH though but I mean damn they could atleast let you know they have to sub. and let you choose or something because maybe the strains they pick to sub. the originals won't be good for the customer....But it's all good

I got in on the Lucky 7 also. Still waiting for mine. I placed an order with Castle the same day and received it 2 days ago.

SmokedJuju Thank you for stoping by!

I should have a small update tomorrow Og has broken the soil and should be pushed up in the morning. Lucy... Not so much. The shell still has not cracked, so I put a new bean in a new paper towel and hope this one will pop!

Interesting grow Mark :goodjob: i thought i'd best pop 'n' say hello.

I would imagine thats its 12/12 from seed.

You not had any problems with fem seeds going hermie on you ? just out of curiosity.

Well thank you Fuzzy Duck!
My buku will herm on lower bud sites in flower, that's why she is getting replaced. Well that and her small yeld...
As for your 12/12 from seed.., I am a little lost. I veg my seedlings under 18/6 for about 2 months before I take a cutting. The first Lucy bean seems to be a dud. The new Lucy bead has already cracked the shell and should be ready for planting tomorrow!

Og kush has poped her head above the soil. No true fans can be seen yet, but that should not take very long. The new Lucy bean has cracked and her root tip is almost long enuf to be planted. I would think tomorrow she will be planted. The older Lucy bean has still done nan... Maybe less!
I will try and get some new pics up tomorrow, work has been so brutal these last few days! Plus I frickn hate working in the rain, cold and wet...

Back
Top Bottom