Mars 2 LED Beginners Grow - FFOF - DWC

looking nice bro its cool you are going to start some autos do you have a plan yet for them?

im going to be planting them steight into a 5 gallon pot. i will be popping 4 of the thunder haze seeds, 2 in coco+perlite mix and 2 in the coco loco soil blend to see if i can see any differance in growth rate, quality and quantity. i still havent decided on nutes yet but i think i will have some of the gen hydro perf pack left so will probably at least veg with those nutes and we'll see what i decide for flower. thanx for stopping by man i, cant wait to try some of this roslyn road as it looks and smells amazing!

Nice, buds are fatten up more, :thumb:

im really hoping they fatten up even more, they are a little small for my taste :Namaste:

Sweet buddage right there :high-five:

Vlad

im def not going to have to worry about bud anytime soon!! lol i actually dont know what to do with all the bud i have! and just put the kosher kush plant in jars with the roslyn road plant getting ready to be chopped in 1-1/2 weeks!! the problems of being a grower :lot-o-toke:

and here is the weekly update in video guys!! this journal should be about done in 3-4 weeks and i should have my next journal started in about a week or 2 once i get the auto seeds in :volcano-smiley: i cant wait to start my first seeds from a real seed bank!!!

im really hoping they fatten up even more, they are a little small for my taste :Namaste:

Fattening up will continue alot more it looks like ;)

and here is the weekly update in video guys!! this journal should be about done in 3-4 weeks and i should have my next journal started in about a week or 2 once i get the auto seeds in :volcano-smiley: i cant wait to start my first seeds from a real seed bank!!!

Good video, keep it up :thumb:

Too much bud? There's no such thing!

Get yourself some bubble bags and go to town m9!

Store your hash for the apocalypse!

Vlad

Thanks for the laugh Vlad!! "Stash your hash for the apocalypse!!" :yummy::party::bong:

Too much bud? There's no such thing!

Get yourself some bubble bags and go to town m9!

Store your hash for the apocalypse!

Vlad

haha that is so true! ill really need to smoke if there are mindless zombies trying to eat my brains or cancerous radiation mutating my body!! :volcano-smiley::lot-o-toke::blunt::bong::cough: lol but i do have some 1 gallon bubble bags i have only used once, until i get a vac purge or learn to do rosin correctly i think bubble is the way to go :Namaste:

Thanks for the laugh Vlad!! "Stash your hash for the apocalypse!!" :yummy::party::bong:

thanx for stopping by cannabis! :Namaste:

Nice work man :thumb::goodjob:

Thanx for making it to the fournal professor :thanks:always happy to have an someone of your caliber and prestige join the grow lol im super baked right now but really glad you stopped by and for the compliment im just trying to get that perfect grow under my belt before i start doing crazy experiments like

So i get off of work to find this package on my coffee table and a huge grin comes across my face :love: my first seeds form a seedbank!!! only took 9 days to get here and they even threw in an extra tangie seed from reserva privada :volcano-smiley: ill be saving them for another day but the 5 thunder haze auto seeds will be going in a glass of water in about a week and a half and the new jounal will begin just as the old one dies out lol like a phoenix out of the fire :lot-o-toke: im super baked and tired right now but i was so happy to get the seeds in finally i had to post!! it'll also be in the next video
IMG_033834.JPG
IMG_033929.JPG
IMG_034034.JPG
IMG_034234.JPG
IMG_034329.JPG
IMG_034131.JPG

Awesome!!
:circle-of-love::thumb::high-five:

I should be receiving my Tangie beans soon as well. I'm anxious to grow this one.

Awesome!!
:circle-of-love::thumb::high-five:

I should be receiving my Tangie beans soon as well. I'm anxious to grow this one.

thats awesome! hopefully we'll be able to see each others progress man :volcano-smiley:

I grew a reserva privada sour diesel
it was a solid one

ive heard alot of good things about riserva privada so im very excited to pop these beans. just hoping i get a female and a good pheno!

I was lucky enough to score an ounce of some Tangie about 6 months ago and man was that some really nice dope. The taste and effect were top notch. Needless to say that oz went pretty fast.
:blunt:

I was lucky enough to score an ounce of some Tangie about 6 months ago and man was that some really nice dope. The taste and effect were top notch. Needless to say that oz went pretty fast.

Heck ya! The Tangie I just smoked a week ago was like sucking on an orange tootsie roll pop. That one in particular gave me a cartoon network high, trying to lick my exhale it tasted so good. It's on my list.

im glad i got the seeds! ive heard nothing but good things about the reserva privada but any info about the genofarm? i was looking for a good auto and they were a decent deal i just hope i got some good genetics

Heck ya! The Tangie I just smoked a week ago was like sucking on an orange tootsie roll pop. That one in particular gave me a cartoon network high, trying to lick my exhale it tasted so good. It's on my list.

i cant wait to pop both seeds!! everyone is getting me very excited about getting these started. im going to be really annoyed it both dont pop or end up being males haha but ive had pretty good luck with getting more than 75% female (only had 2 males in the garden ever) so hopefully that luck will continue :volcano-smiley:

I've never heard of those auto strains but I really don't keep up with the auto offerings.

I did grow one auto once that was a freebie. It was a Sweet Skunk Auto. I put it in a basket outside in an area that didn't get much sun (3pm to sunset only) and didn't really do anything other than give it tapwater when it looked thirsty.

I ended up with around 30ish grams after drying which was quite a surprise and the smoke was really nice.
After a 4 week cure the bud was just as good or better than some photoperiod strains that I've grown in the past. It changed my whole outlook on autos that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom