Mars Hydro Grow Journal: TS 3000, Gorilla Glue Auto, 4x4 Tent, 2 Medium, 2 Pot Sizes

Nice! I am sure your plants will love it.

As of now, I am constantly brewing a tea and the lone AC/DC i am running only receives teas. I do not water to run off, I just keep the soil moist. No ill effects to the new rich diet. I also throw dry amendments in the teas for mild nutrition.

I do not think there is a strict formula and I bet an occasional boost is all that is really needed.
I vaguely remember somebody saying something about every couple weeks. Something happens if you do it every water. My head is big. You'd think it would hold more. Now that i'm a pot smoker you'd think it's worse but now I just don't care... lol

After a quick read...

Adding too much can waterlog the soil and the boom of microbes combined with saturated soil can create an anaerobic environment leading to bad things. (Paraphrased)

I only water when the pot is light and only add water/tea until it's dreadfully heavy. No run off. This leads to about 1-2 watering(s) weekly. This may change as she grows.

When she stops looking like she is dancing and reaching for the lights, I will switch it up. I am keeping a close eye her leaves.

-I don't want to deal with the mess. ;)

-No tray big enough to catch the over flow.

-about 32 oz. of tea and done.

-I do just enough and not go overboard

-I'm lazy

Screenshot_2021-02-04-10-43-56.png

-She loves whatever is happening

It comes in hot. I've heard this before but up potted up last grow so it wasn't too hot for 2 weeks old. I would never go straight in to a pot of FFOF again. It took plants through six week veg on last grow. Good stuff!!!

Last grow with my autos, germinated in peat pods went straight into FFOF. Same with this grow and they were fine. I didn't add any nutes until week 5 I think, probably could have gone longer

Last grow with my autos, germinated in peat pods went straight into FFOF. Same with this grow and they were fine. I didn't add any nutes until week 5 I think, probably could have gone longer
If i use FFOF for clones i have to mix with weaker soil or they get real mad. my first auto run i was in FFOF and did same as you peat pellet straight to fabric 5 gal pot and just water seemed good. I had more problems trying to figure out nuts in flower/ week 5 roughly , i went 1/8 strength and still fought plant burn. I'm bad for "too much" nuts, bad habits from my racing days, usually smoke blunt first to slow myself down. I need to figure transition to flowering then i'll be locked in with the autos.

I really like the coco pellets over the peat now, seems less moisture problems in germ but you got to keep eye on them with clones, they dry out fast.

Snow storm today for me.
googlegenie must have friends with bionic mouse clicking finger.

I read you bought trim tray, is the one that filters crystal through screen into bottom tray. you can get a little hand twist press (think they call it pollen press) and make some nice hash pucks with that crystal, i've even rosin pressed the crystal.

Snow storm today for me.

I read you bought trim tray, is the one that filters crystal through screen into bottom tray. you can get a little hand twist press (think they call it pollen press) and make some nice hash pucks with that crystal, i've even rosin pressed the crystal.
@gogglegenie is so far ahead it's not even a contest at this point. Some how I feel like I'm a winner with the numbers I have gotten. I'm loving the experiment...

Snow storm today for me.

Yes.. I love the trim bins. Way over priced tho. Cheaper than I could make it for. Great pollen catcher and comfortable for putting in lap or just using on table. I bought one and after seeing it and using I bought another.

Yes.. I love the trim bins. Way over priced tho. Cheaper than I could make it for. Great pollen catcher and comfortable for putting in lap or just using on table. I bought one and after seeing it and using I bought another.

G-Leaf 5.5 inch T Press Pollen Tool Heavy Duty Metal Shape Brass Cylinder Buds

1613002862410.png

It's been 17 Days of growth. I'm finding that watering will be fun. All of my pots will have different needs for watering. This is just what I need. I will get more hands on. I watered coco yesterday and put some 4-4-4 with some worm castings for a top dressing. Edith is starting to produce normal looking leaves.

Edith is in 5 gallon pot medium is FFOF
9BA0D122-1E21-4B85-BE9D-9D200D05D518.JPG
C929C9FE-7642-4EC8-9B34-90F73ACCB2C0.JPG

June is in 3 gallon pot medium is FFOF
539E4578-072D-403C-B0CA-1011B142ABFA.JPG

0E737D08-C69D-4685-816C-04B66D2CBA00.JPG

Betty is in 5 gallon pot medium is Coco
F3193D3A-8F89-495B-98A6-80DFD075BB09.JPG
CA252CD1-6295-400D-B4C1-4D80900E5763.JPG

Norma is in 3 gallon pot medium is Coco
2D5FF790-0060-47D6-9A77-163DDC4DD7F6.JPG
C506F64E-A5B3-4678-952C-5278927385B4.JPG

Group shot of Gorilla Glue Autos under TS 3000 in 4X4 /medium and pot size experiment
504DE108-C82E-4E24-BA1B-C4B2E6344C33.JPG
The grrllllzzz are really coming along!!! Poor Edith, though, she's a bit gimpy but growing out of her childhood whatever-it-is LOL! :-D Lookin' good, Norma ;-)

The grrllllzzz are really coming along!!! Poor Edith, though, she's a bit gimpy but growing out of her childhood whatever-it-is LOL! :-D Lookin' good, Norma ;-)
Awww My baby came to see the grow. Your just trying to give me an extra 6 thousand views... lol

Back
Top Bottom