Mars Hydro Grow Journal TS 3000: Now Growing Original Genetics White Widows, Purple Skunk Mass x Grape Krush Clones & CBD Autos

Sending positive thoughts your way, Magnus that whatever is on your tongue is benign. :hug:

Sending positive thoughts your way, Magnus that whatever is on your tongue is benign. :hug:
Thanks so much, HG. I’m hoping so too. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Hello.

Took another closeup of one of the remaining Widow buds and think all the trichomes are now cloudy. It is very hard to tell I find without the microscope. But today marks the end of the tenth week in flower and I’m sure it doesn’t need more time. Already it is covered in trichome crystals and the buds are thick and dense. I’m relatively sure I will chop ‘er down today.

FAC696AA-146D-47A3-BAC5-F5A5D6A5BEC8.jpeg

You have to reverse pinch the photo to see anything and even then it’s not clear. But I’d love your input, all.

All my very best,
~Magnus

Since you've already taken one down, flash dry a bud of that and see if you'd like this one to go longer. Or, take a lower of this one and quick dry that and test it!
The thing is, as for doneness, they both look completely different. The one that hasnt been cut looks like it could flower longer, but it's been in flower for slightly more than ten weeks already. I like your suggestion of testing a smaller bud. Think I'll do that tonight.

Thanks Shed.

All my best,
~Magnus

She’d that was a great idea. Both me and my friend giggled for half an hour straight then discussed philosophically the benefits and pitfalls of strong weed. When we couldn’t come up with any bad things about strong weed we gave up that topic. Then segued onto others. Yep. I think I like it just like that and will be chopping ‘er down tomorrow.

So one last look at her as she now stands...
7182A97E-9B88-4A50-A74B-E5A376928743.jpeg

So I’ll try hard to buy a scale to be able to weigh these first inaugural Widows grown chez moi. I know everyone likes that. I always just hope that what I’ve grown will carry me right through to next harvest!

All my best,
~Magnus

Stunning!
Thanks, BigD! I’m going to enter the above pic in next month’s Plant of the Month contest. I’m sure it’s too late for being entered this month. I also have a good bud pic from the first Widow I chopped down...
5ED5EB16-BE47-4E34-AC82-D7BE7CD2B9B0.jpeg

And this is my haul from only the first plant cut down...
image.jpg

I’m quite impressed with these seeds and wish I had the ability to send you all either clones or seeds for these widows! Here is another look at that haul...
image.jpg

Anyway can’t wait to show you the haul from the other plant. I’m convinced it’ll be a bigger haul than with the first plant.

All my best,
~Magnus

Your haul looks great. What is the sativa to indica ratio? The ones I have are 60% sativa and 40% indica.

wish I had the ability to send you all either clones or seeds for these widows!
Not to worry. I still have some WW seeds that I bought last year. I really do enjoy the smoke.

Your haul looks great. What is the sativa to indica ratio? The ones I have are 60% sativa and 40% indica.

Not to worry. I still have some WW seeds that I bought last year. I really do enjoy the smoke.
Yes, I believe it is 60/40%. Whatever the original seeds were these are since they come from the original breeder of these White Widows.

The smoke from them is really quite wonderful, isnt it?

Congrats on all that bud, and there's nothing better than good friends, good conversation, and good weed! Have fun with the next harvest. :thumb:
Thanks Shed. You are absolutely correct...

Good morning all.

So I dried and harvested the second Widow. I got quite the haul from it and when you combine the weed from both Widows... well, I’ve got quite the haul.

This first pic is of the main cola which I still haven’t cut up. Makes a great centrepiece!
373DDEBD-AA8B-4B78-B14E-EAF7AF7E28A0.jpeg

This next image is of the main haul from this second Widow.
CDD3DC93-7524-4629-82B1-1E085406BD06.jpeg

And here are the sugar leaves I gathered from both plants together.
82783EF5-7FF1-4D54-B6E6-10C23D540C9C.jpeg

Even the sugar leaves are covered in trichomes. It’s quite wonderful to see. You can see them around the inside of this metal bowl, right? Look to the left of the scissors and you can see the heavy dusting of trichomes on the insides of the bowl. Neet, huh?

And this is the haul from the other day and the first plant...
2AC05157-FF0C-4EBC-9436-DF39608FB931.jpeg

All in all not a shabby haul from two plants. N’est pas?

All my very best,
~Magnus

Nice haul Magnus. That main cola is looking sweet! And yes, I do see all those trichomes in the bowl. Makes me want to scrape them up and sprinkle them on top of a bowl.

Nice looking jars full too. I see one jar is 60% rH and the other is at 83%. Better keep an eye on that one. Are you burping your jars now? Do you use Boveda packs?

Congrats on the harvest, Magnus! All told, what was your final yield?

Nice haul Magnus. That main cola is looking sweet! And yes, I do see all those trichomes in the bowl. Makes me want to scrape them up and sprinkle them on top of a bowl.

Nice looking jars full too. I see one jar is 60% rH and the other is at 83%. Better keep an eye on that one. Are you burping your jars now? Do you use Boveda packs?
Hi BigD,

Thanks for the sentiment. Actually, I had just finished wiping those things meters down with a damp cloth so those numbers are all wrong. The actual eh numbers when all was settled were 53% and 61% in the jars. So no, nothing is going yo mild, but thanks for pointing that out. I agree. If that number was really around 80% then I’d be worrying about mild. But I’m not. Everything is curing nicely.

All my best,
~Magnus

Congrats on the harvest, Magnus! All told, what was your final yield?
Thanks so much, HG. To be honest I still havent found my good scale since my move so I’ve no idea how many ounces I’ve got. Will be looking for that scale today. It must be with my soaping stuff. Once I figure it out I’ll post the weight of my haul.

All my best,
~Magnus

ps. Please say HI to Felonious for me...

Back
Top Bottom