CC’s #4 Multi Strain Coco Grow Feat: Mars TS 3000 For Bloom

Great looking harvest Candy. Jh was one of my favorite strains to grow years back. It was resistant to mold and yielded quite well too. Haven't had it in a few years and after checking out your grow I may just have to drop a bean of it in the near future.

Great looking harvest Candy. Jh was one of my favorite strains to grow years back. It was resistant to mold and yielded quite well too. Haven't had it in a few years and after checking out your grow I may just have to drop a bean of it in the near future.
:thanks: N4 super appreciate ya! Its definitely a strain I have enjoyed growing not just because she’s my fave but also because she’s been pretty easy to grow and the density has been on point! It’s a great strain to grow for sure. :green_heart: I didn’t get the clone as big as her momma so I’m not expecting as much but still expecting the same effect. Hope you have a great day!

Update
Goodmorning y’all I hope everyone had a great weekend and are safe and well. :circle-of-love:
Ive had a bit of turn of events in the flower room.. It’s come to light as well that I’m going to need a separate AC unit to go in the back room where my flower garden is. I’ve been keeping the house at 68-69* F and for some reason this week the temps in that part of the house even tho it’s been cooler outside this week have spiked up. It got up to 83*F in the 2x4 and 80*F in the 4x4 that’s with the outdoors temp of 70*F. It was 80*F last week outside and as long as I had the house set at 70*F it stayed at 79*F or lower :hmmmm: that’s why I’m like WTH? When it starts getting over 100*F I’m going to be in trouble. Humidity has been low to mid 40’s peaking in the high 40’s.I also moved my dehumidifier to where the warm air is blowing into the hallway away from the room.Honestly I’m thinking that the house unit isn’t dispersing the cool air properly to that side of the house because it’s friggin cold in the other parts of the house (yes I have my vents open) and again it’s cooler this week but warmer back there all of the sudden.:hmmmm:Anywho, onto the rest of the update
Big Bud was chopped and hung on 4/10/20

Then I found another set of nanners on AH and her smoke was on point so she was harvested yesterday 4/12/20.

Last night when putting the ladies to bed I noticed Chocolope was wayyyyy more yellow than she was the day prior hell even more than she was that morning. She’s supposed to be a 10 weeker which will be this Saturday so I checked her trichs could also use some eyes and opinions for this pretty please!

Power Plant clone also showing some more signs of fading out and found a nanner on her this morning during trich checks (temps have only spiked to 80*F from normal high of 79*F in this tent) Couldn’t get many pics of her trichs that would come out very decent

Second post to follow

Cont.. Update
White Widow clone is rocking along just starting showing signs of heat stress and she’s the one in the 2X4 with the short spike to 83*F from a normal of 79*F high. Thoughts on her trichs too pretty please!

It’s cold outside today comparatively only a high of 48*F so heat isn’t a concern for today as I’ve got the vents shut to that room so I can turn the house heat on and not freeze.
To summarize I feel that something is definitely up in the 4x4 for two plants to pop weeners (something I’m unknowingly doing). Up until the past couple of days the tents have been well within VPD even when spiked recently they weren’t out of it for very long and not by much at that, I have plenty of airflow and extraction, fans indirectly blow down and around them, haven’t overfed them, haven’t beat them, always water to run-off at the correct triple checked PH, haven’t stressed them out with the lights, haven’t gone over a 10* temp change from day to night. I’m not sure exactly what could have caused them to want to be boys..:hmmmm: Also to note AH popped weeners before the recent spike while being well within VPD. Chocolope is just an airy mess who will wind up being shake and trim for butter and or oil. I’ll be doing some major clean up and problem solving over the next couple of weeks while the other girls are still in veg being prepped for their journey into flower. Any suggestions or thoughts on the matter would be greatly appreciated.
As always thanks for stopping by and I hope y’all have a great day! :peace::love::Namaste:

Craziest thing happened just after 1am last night y’all! My son and I were in the garage chatting about and life and such and about a minute after we went back inside the dogs started raising hell and the door bell started ringing at a fast and rushed pace. I looked out the window and two police officers were at the door looking ready to pounce.
I initially was worried someone called and stated some BS about my garden (because why the hell else would they be here). I went outside to meet them and they started asking where %€#^ was? I said who is <€}%¥? My son was standing by the door and they started yelling yeah come on out here |€#%! I said he’s not %€#^ his name is $&@. Anywho, he had to show them his ID so they would back the hell off.
Apparently there was just a stabbing and they were told by witnesses that the suspect was a guy named %€#^ who lives on this street and said my son looks just like the suspect, and when we were in the garage they said that’s when they saw my boy and thought that was him.:eek: Crazy random shite
Boy I would have torn my stuff to peace’s before i opens the door lol I have had a few scares witch hurt my pocket but better safe then sorry

Looking good over here light is strong so I did tone the light down quick question for as ur set on full power before u touched it n was thinking on turning my down was it hard just Ben running mine full blast!

Trichs look ready in the second update.

room temperature can vary because of many factors. Could be the exterior walls aren’t insulated properly, letting cold in, and hot out. Could be the windows aren’t insulated properly, and letting in a breeze, or a draft.. could be the duct is half way plugged. Or the ventilation system isn’t properly pushing air evenly through each duct.. could be many possibilities here...

Great shots! You’ll be set with medication for a while now!

I’ve got those same trays for trimming! #samesies
:thumb:

Boy I would have torn my stuff to peace’s before i opens the door lol I have had a few scares witch hurt my pocket but better safe then sorry
If I weren’t legal I wouldn’t have even opened the door and definitely would have carbon filters on( which by the way I’m thinking about getting anyways just to protect myself from other people). However, some cops still have a hard wang on trying to pop people. So it could have went either way I guess..
Looking good over here light is strong so I did tone the light down quick question for as ur set on full power before u touched it n was thinking on turning my down was it hard just Ben running mine full blast!
Thank you and it’s not hard at all, just a little tricky to get the lights the same on both sides without some help. Someone turning and someone with eyewear watching the lights. :)
Trichs look ready in the second update.

room temperature can vary because of many factors. Could be the exterior walls aren’t insulated properly, letting cold in, and hot out. Could be the windows aren’t insulated properly, and letting in a breeze, or a draft.. could be the duct is half way plugged. Or the ventilation system isn’t properly pushing air evenly through each duct.. could be many possibilities here...

Great shots! You’ll be set with medication for a while now!

I’ve got those same trays for trimming! #samesies
:thumb:
Thanks B and yes indeed should be set for some really good amount breathing room on the meds ! :green_heart:and it’s probably all of the above for the temp issues :laughtwo: The weener sorry nanner issue is a whole nother bag of tricks to sort thru.
Love those trimmin trays, just wish I had more than one on hand..never thought it wouldn’t be just a jump in the car to go get one kinda thing.

Congrats on the harvests,Candy!

That Chocolope doesn't look quite ready to me...I see just a few ambers,but also quite a few clear trichs-
Maybe another 4 or 5 days?

I also found a few nanners on my houseplant, a couple of weeks before harvest- there was only 3, so I plucked them off, and oddly, didn't find any more...but that plant had a wonky light schedule for most of her life, so they weren't a big surprise...the surprising part was that she put out 3 ,and then stopped...

Congrats on the harvests,Candy!

That Chocolope doesn't look quite ready to me...I see just a few ambers,but also quite a few clear trichs-
Maybe another 4 or 5 days?

I also found a few nanners on my houseplant, a couple of weeks before harvest- there was only 3, so I plucked them off, and oddly, didn't find any more...but that plant had a wonky light schedule for most of her life, so they weren't a big surprise...the surprising part was that she put out 3 ,and then stopped...
:thanks:I was thinking the Chocolope was gonna be done this weekend so that falls in line. :green_heart: I’m just happy that the PP & AH didn’t start the nanner bit until the end thankfully! I’ve only seen this first one on PP today, but during the harvest of AH I noticed she had alot of them. I just wanna make sure it’s not something I’m doing or not doing so I don’t do it or not do it again.
Your houseplant just rocked all around and she decided to be a good girl :love:

I agree the Choco can wait a bit.

The nanners... any of those fans or other electrical equipment have lights on them? When the plant over ripens they will pop out a nanner from intersexing which apparently all cannabis plants do. Too low of temps and you may get nanners. Stress is another cause. Could be strain related. I heard haze hybrids are known for late emerging nanners.
If it's your first nanner then try and think nothing of it right now. If it happens on your next run then you may be on to something.

Congrats on the wonderful harvest! I almost forgot! :love:

I agree the Choco can wait a bit.

The nanners... any of those fans or other electrical equipment have lights on them? When the plant over ripens they will pop out a nanner from intersexing which apparently all cannabis plants do. Too low of temps and you may get nanners. Stress is another cause. Could be strain related. I heard haze hybrids are known for late emerging nanners.
If it's your first nanner then try and think nothing of it right now. If it happens on your next run then you may be on to something.

Congrats on the wonderful harvest! I almost forgot! :love:
:thanks: ! :circle-of-love: There’s not any lights in the tent at all other than the one that’s above em. I do feel better about it now tho! ;)

Update
Good evening peoples :ciao: I just realized I never put up the harvest of the White Widow clone a few days ago on 4/15/20 but she was a breeze to trim and had some weight to her:green_heart:She filled out better than her mother did but she was shorter. Here’s some pics, thanks for stopping by and hope y’all have a great night.
:peace::love::Namaste:

Wow! Great looking harvest with the WW clone! Those look like some nice hard buds hanging there! Nice one Candy! :bravo:
:thanks: She smells amazing too! :love: Have a great rest of your weekend! :hug:

Wow great job Candy! Those look like some heavy buds!
:thanks: ! She was shorter than her mother but definitely heavier, which works for me! :D
Heck yeah! That WW had some nice girth!! Great job CC and congratulations on so many amazing harvests!!
:thanks:! It’s been a busy but very productive week! Happy to be done with this run and excited for the next! :yummy:

I hope y’all have a great weekend!:peace::love::Namaste::hug:

Back
Top Bottom