White Widow, Jack Herer, Power Plant In Coco & Perlite

Great harvest Candy!!
Those meds look amazing all jarred up. In a week or so you'll really start to notice the smells kick in. Well done!!
:thanks: ! I’m stoked to finally be getting re-stocked so I can get back to medicating and get some relief! My tolerance has gone to where I was when I first started smoking again.

Fantastic job CC!! Congratulations :high-five: Those buds look amazing!
:thanks: ! I’m anxiously awaiting the other 5 to dry so I can get them jarred up and start the cure process! At least I got my fave curing now. :)

Congrats on all the harvests,Candy:bravo:
All that weed drying is truly a beautiful thing!

Congrats on all the harvests,Candy:bravo:
All that weed drying is truly a beautiful thing!
:thanks: Carcass & agree there’s nothing like seeing the fruits of your labor hanging to dry other than cured in the jar ready to go! :love:
Congratulations! That's an enormous awesome harvest, you should be good for the next few months!
:thanks: Hutch & yes indeed definitely should last at least until next harvest, which I’m guesstimating is around 4/11 for the 9weekers and 4/18 for the 10 weekers.
Congrats on the harvest :goodjob::green_heart::yahoo::bravo::high-five:
:thanks: Sparkey!

Well done Candy! What a terrific harvest :hippy:
They were all a great size and the yields look like they’ll reward you no worries.
Juicy, delicious jars of your fave.. doesn’t get much better :high-five:
Nice work.

Well done Candy! What a terrific harvest :hippy:
They were all a great size and the yields look like they’ll reward you no worries.
Juicy, delicious jars of your fave.. doesn’t get much better :high-five:
Nice work.
:thanks: & you’re absolutely right doesn’t get much better than that! :peace::love::Namaste: :high-five:

Hey Candy! Just saw your harvest photos, nice nice niiiice!!

And, the idea with the coat-hangers as racks for drying -> I'ma be trying that out myself when harvest time comes around this corner of the world. Oh and the "cannabrush"? Interesting kit!!

Hey Candy! Just saw your harvest photos, nice nice niiiice!!

And, the idea with the coat-hangers as racks for drying -> I'ma be trying that out myself when harvest time comes around this corner of the world. Oh and the "cannabrush"? Interesting kit!!
:thanks: for the sentiments GG! I was working with what I had (hangers and ribbon) and it worked out pretty great! My hubby got me that brush and I’m hoping it works, I should know in the next few days when they are dry enough.

Do you clip the smaller leaves at all? I've sometimes just "opened up" the absolute tip of the smaller leaves to let them dry out easier.

Do you clip the smaller leaves at all? I've sometimes just "opened up" the absolute tip of the smaller leaves to let them dry out easier.
I haven’t done it that way yet. Good to see ya GG! Sorry for the late reply I haven’t really been on here but sporadically the past several days but I think I’m all caught up now with my busy bee’ness. :peace: :love: :Namaste:

Update
All have dried and are in jars! The cannabrush is awesome took me minutes of what normally takes me hours!! It works great on nice dense buds but doesn’t cut the mustard on anything that’s airy and I had quite bit of both except on the Jacks they were rock solid nugs throughout. PP2 (the mutant monster) had very small but solid buds and honestly I may just make that shake. I gave the boy a sample tester of PP2 and he said it’s potent and I noticed it must give munchies cuz he was digging thru my fridge and pantry about 20 mins later. I let him test it cuz his tolerance is way way higher than mine at the moment. I’ve smoked my share of shake when I still had to purchase at the dispensary & it gets the job done just wish it had bigger buds. The White Widows had some solid nugs up top but a lot of airy as well a little lower down. The smaller normal PP1 had some solid colas but she also had quite a bit of airy lower as well. Not sure what went on in the 4x4 as they are all (minus the monster) at least 2 ounces less then what I produced in the 2x4.
Here are the totals
JH1-total 173.3 grams=6.11 ounces
JH2-total 154grams = 5.43ounces
WW1-total 103.3 grams= 3.64ounces
WW2-total 101.3 grams= 3.57ounces
PP1-total 100.3 grams = 3.53 ounces
PP2-total 168.5 grams = 5.94 ounces
I’m two jars short now the adult kids came by yesterday to visit for a few hours. Also I’m about to start my next journal and once I get it made I’ll post a link here. Thank you all for everything and for sticking with me thru this ride! :peace::love::Namaste:

AC3E376C-7C70-4E6C-BFD6-B1E498C85C61.jpeg
86A0A526-53F8-40B9-AAB3-12DA073E4D09.jpeg
B52929AA-1916-49BF-BC96-95004AF8A0D9.jpeg

Damn,Candy- 28oz +! should keep you in the smoke for awhile! :welldone:
I’m two jars short now the adult kids came by yesterday to visit for a few hours.
Yeah, whenever my kids stop by, my stash shrinks a little...

What a beeeaauutiful sight that is!! Congrats CC!! :party:
:thanks: HH! :love:
Damn,Candy- 28oz +! should keep you in the smoke for awhile! :welldone:

Yeah, whenever my kids stop by, my stash shrinks a little...
:thanks: & yes it definitely should! :yummy:I’ve got the next harvest coming in early-mid April & hoping to get a really good amount of stash on hand.

I’m trying to get the link to the new journal I think I’m doing it like I normally do which is copy the link in the 420 bar then paste but it’s telling me it’s too long :lot-o-toke: hubby is rushing me off of here so I’ll have to figure it out later I guess.
Probably not going to work!

Back
Top Bottom