CC’s #4 Multi Strain Coco Grow Feat: Mars TS 3000 For Bloom

Sweet harvest, Candy...
Nice, dense buds on that lady....:goodjob:

Can't wait to see what you do next!

Sweet harvest, Candy...
Nice, dense buds on that lady....:goodjob:

Can't wait to see what you do next!
:thanks: Carcass! I was pretty darn happy with that lil lady :green_heart:I hope you and yours have a great weekend!

CC! The one that got away. Thiiis :hug: big, It were.
I’m amazed at how unbelievably incredibly healthy your leaves look at harvest! If you weren’t my own sister I’d think you’d been using crayons on these photographs.
She looks greasy, dank and dangerous. Well done!
Happy to be done with this run and excited for the next! :yummy:
We’re excited for your next run, too!
What’s up?

CC! The one that got away. Thiiis :hug: big, It were.
I’m amazed at how unbelievably incredibly healthy your leaves look at harvest! If you weren’t my own sister I’d think you’d been using crayons on these photographs.
She looks greasy, dank and dangerous. Well done!

We’re excited for your next run, too!
What’s up?
Lol :laughtwo: :thanks: Bubs! I haven’t fully decided on what I’m going to be poppin next yet.. I’ve got probably a couple of weeks with some of the ones in the veg room and I’ll be replacing as I move each one over. I hope you have a great rest of the weekend!:peace::green_heart::Namaste:

Update
I harvested Power Plant clone yesterday on 4/18/20. She was actually a breeze to trim for the most part and has some weight to her! :love:

Chocolope is all by her lonesome now and looks so pitiful completely yellowed out! Not sure what happened with her. Feel like boo boo today a low grade fever & exhausted so I’m going to harvest her manana. She looks like she’s going to be a pita to trim but looking forward to trying her out.
8E2EAC36-3E34-49CB-8C33-F537A8D9B28E.jpeg
AD7106CF-D0E3-4A99-A2E0-7B94FB0DDE96.jpeg
6F914C67-B830-4EF2-B088-BA03E03C4BF0.jpeg

I hope y’all have a great one and as always :thanks: for stopping by! :peace::love::Namaste:

Looks,
EADEB4AE-829C-403F-A22A-FB7312C4509D.jpeg

candycane!!

happy 420 everyone!!!
Aww thanks B! :ciao: Love the way ya worked that in there! Hope you had a great one and have a great rest of your week!

Update
The flower garden is now empty! I harvested Chocolope yesterday. Just gotta get the energy to get in there and get everything all cleaned up for the next round. I hope y’all have a great one and thanks for stopping by! :peace::love::Namaste:
C904FFD4-9DF0-43C7-A844-9C88D0433903.jpeg
748E0229-D95C-40F9-8711-1B709EA5FE49.jpeg
DAFF8FBB-3727-4CF4-A094-88710AF06228.jpeg
5961DEC8-422F-4F53-9472-C5CA6D8F51AD.jpeg
768B96EE-B38F-41F1-85C8-98F0920AA6AF.jpeg

Congrats on taking down the last plant on your run! Looks like you will have a good haul of new meds great job!

I'm not the biggest fan of the clean up after all the plants are down but a necessary evil, at least you only have to do it once every few months lol. It took me awhile to get my clean up done but that's because everytime I leave the room my kids yell out DAD WHERE ARE YOU!!!! lol.

Congrats on taking down the last plant on your run! Looks like you will have a good haul of new meds great job!

I'm not the biggest fan of the clean up after all the plants are down but a necessary evil, at least you only have to do it once every few months lol. It took me awhile to get my clean up done but that's because everytime I leave the room my kids yell out DAD WHERE ARE YOU!!!! lol.
:thanks: N! I’m definitely stacking some jars up thank goodness. :love: Cleanup does suck but it’s always well worth it, just low on energy the past few days but I’m sure in a few more days give or take I’ll be back to my normal self.
lol on trying to get the room cleaned up with the kiddos:laughtwo: Both of mine are grown and gone but if my man is home it’s the same except I hear “Babe where are you!!?”:laughtwo: Thanks for stopping by and chatting and I hope you and yours have a great rest of the week!

Aww thanks B! :ciao: Love the way ya worked that in there! Hope you had a great one and have a great rest of your week!
Stayed busy today, cleaned and raked all our gardens in the back. Removed one shrub and one big ass tree from back there... I can’t not sit around anymore. I gotta go back to work soon lol! Hope you have a great week as well!!

happy belated 420 btw!! :ciao:

Stayed busy today, cleaned and raked all our gardens in the back. Removed one shrub and one big ass tree from back there... I can’t not sit around anymore. I gotta go back to work soon lol! Hope you have a great week as well!!

happy belated 420 btw!! :ciao:
Sounds like a busy & productive day! Alls I did was clean the house, do some laundry and make some cannabutter. Happy belated 420 to you too! :peace: :green_heart: :Namaste:

Congrats on the harvests CC! Hilary and David say- LOVE IT!!! :laughtwo:
:thanks: HH & :laughtwo: I don’t know why but I love that show, I’ve been binge watching it from my DVR.:laughtwo:

:thanks: HH & :laughtwo: I don’t know why but I love that show, I’ve been binge watching it from my DVR.:laughtwo:
Lol, it’s a great show. It always bugged me how badly the people would treat Hilary though. It’s not her fault they cant afford all the renovations they want!! Ingrates!!

Lol, it’s a great show. It always bugged me how badly the people would treat Hilary though. It’s not her fault they cant afford all the renovations they want!! Ingrates!!
I know right I was just talking to the tv earlier tellin them folks that. :laughtwo: “What do you mean you can’t do my master bath because I have knob and tube wiring and won’t give you more money to fix it?”:rolleyes: :hmmmm: Some people’s children

Back
Top Bottom