CC’s #4 Multi Strain Coco Grow Feat: Mars TS 3000 For Bloom

^ what they said.
The JH is now to my eye. I don’t know the Herer high or what you are looking for, but like Chris I’m not big on amber and she looks ripe!
If I were taking my time I’d let the big bud hang in there til the JH was down. Just because she looks like her trichs may still be filling up. She’s in the perfect window though.
Lucky you!

Well done! Beautiful plants as usual.

I'd say WW may need sometime

But the rest

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!!!!

Now I'm not a big Amber guy either, when the white hairs are gone I'm usually chopping

Sexy girls ya got hun
Thanks Chris! Sure appreciate ya! I’m not big on sedation most of the time but as long as they’re not racey I’m good. :ganjamon:
Oh yes, that big bud looks perfect!!! Harder to tell on the JH, but they all look so amazing. What a fantastic grow CC! :love:
:thanks: HH :love:
^ what they said.
The JH is now to my eye. I don’t know the Herer high or what you are looking for, but like Chris I’m not big on amber and she looks ripe!
If I were taking my time I’d let the big bud hang in there til the JH was down. Just because she looks like her trichs may still be filling up. She’s in the perfect window though.
Lucky you!

Well done! Beautiful plants as usual.
Thank you bubba! :love:The Herer high for me is I get some energy and it’s a clear head high but doesn’t really get you bouncing off the walls either. It also helps me with anxiety and it just puts a smile on. I’ll chop JH first then BB.
Jh is one of the GF top 4 strains of everything I've grown

It's a keeper for sure
Definitely a keeper! I’ll be growing another one more than likely on my next seed drop. Get her a lil bigger.

I agree the JH is ready for the chop,the rest could go just a little longer,imo.

I'm going to be chopping a couple this week also- I don't know if it's this "stuck at home" thing, or what, but they both took me a little by surprise- I thought I had 3 weeks or so to go,but the trichomes say they're within a few days of being ready...I'm actually looking forward to trim jail..it's getting a bit boring at home, going on the 4th week....
Enjoy the Harvest, Candy!
And stay safe!

I agree the JH is ready for the chop,the rest could go just a little longer,imo.

I'm going to be chopping a couple this week also- I don't know if it's this "stuck at home" thing, or what, but they both took me a little by surprise- I thought I had 3 weeks or so to go,but the trichomes say they're within a few days of being ready...I'm actually looking forward to trim jail..it's getting a bit boring at home, going on the 4th week....
Enjoy the Harvest, Candy!
And stay safe!
Thank you Carcass :green_heart: I don’t blame ya, I’m actually looking forward to trim jail too:love: I hope you enjoy your harvest and stay safe as well!:love:

I had a bunch of harvests at the beginning of ‘stuck at home’ and it was a welcomed chore for sure. Get in the zone and snip, snip, snip! Like coloring therapy, lol.
Lol & Yes indeed you were a busy bee! Mighty fine harvests you had as well :love: At least harvest is a chore we get rewarded for:love: :slide:

Update
Howdy folks I hope y’all are all safe and well and enjoying your beautiful gardens :green_heart:
Today the ladies are on day 67 of 12/12 and 60’ish day of flowering.
I harvested Jack Herer yesterday, it was a full and busy day with a virtual doctor visit and other chores to do I was trimming right after Bud wash because the trim just slides right of the scissors but by midnight I said screw it as I remembered I have the cannabrush :smokin:She’s hanging to dry and only had a couple of popcorns on the very bottom but everything else is solid. I also had let her medium dry completely out, makes things easier in the end for me .

Group shot of the girls today that are left. I’ll be harvesting BIg Bud tomorrow so I’ll be taking her out of the tent and putting her in with the hanging harvest at lights out. Probably start on her fan leaves tonight.

Then there’s the Power Plant clone ticking along.I’ve added more yo yo’s since this pic to help the ones doing the back bend.

Amnesia Haze snipped another forming nanner on her today.She also has more yo yo’s from falling branches. Her/his day is coming soon!! I took a couple of small samples to test her out when they dry.

Chocolope what can I say she has filled in some more and she’s super frosty but still seems pretty airy
I just realized while writing this I forgot to take a pic of the White Widow clone :smokin: be right back! ......
She got two pics because I forgot about her :love:

FC810C5F-133E-42A3-8E6D-56BE139EBAE7.jpeg
8D8DB47D-5188-4AC4-A1F9-F816DD980CE0.jpeg

I think that’s all the excitement for the garden today. Thanks for stopping by:peace::love::Namaste:

That’s heaps of excitement.
The leaves on your JH after 2 days dry is healthier than most people’s on a good day. Hell, that dead JH leaf looks healthier than most!
Congrats on the harvest, sis. Killed it :cheesygrinsmiley:
Beautiful gardens all round and your favourite stash back in her jars soon. What’s not to like?
:green_heart:
Oh, that’s right. Bricklaying. Sorry.

That’s heaps of excitement.
The leaves on your JH after 2 days dry is healthier than most people’s on a good day. Hell, that dead JH leaf looks healthier than most!
Congrats on the harvest, sis. Killed it :cheesygrinsmiley:
Beautiful gardens all round and your favourite stash back in her jars soon. What’s not to like?
:green_heart:
Oh, that’s right. Bricklaying. Sorry.
:thanks: Bubba! I sure do appreciate your kind words! :love: I’m also very stoked to have so much of the Jack :yahoo:Lol on the bricklaying, yeah it’s not to much fun but it will get done. He’s been cleaning up the brick and has gotten 3 quotes, and is talking about putting in new (really needed) windows on the front since the brick is already off. Maybe a silver lining to a bad situation. I hope you have a great rest of your night. :hug:

The good old tried and true JH. Looking stellar as always. I’m hoping they gave you some good quotes so you can get the windows replaced and everything. I would think home services like that would be much cheaper right now during this crisis. Work is so slow for so many right now. Anyways have a great night :green_heart:

Update
Howdy folks I hope y’all are all safe and well and enjoying your beautiful gardens :green_heart:
Today the ladies are on day 67 of 12/12 and 60’ish day of flowering.
I harvested Jack Herer yesterday, it was a full and busy day with a virtual doctor visit and other chores to do I was trimming right after Bud wash because the trim just slides right of the scissors but by midnight I said screw it as I remembered I have the cannabrush :smokin:She’s hanging to dry and only had a couple of popcorns on the very bottom but everything else is solid. I also had let her medium dry completely out, makes things easier in the end for me .

Group shot of the girls today that are left. I’ll be harvesting BIg Bud tomorrow so I’ll be taking her out of the tent and putting her in with the hanging harvest at lights out. Probably start on her fan leaves tonight.

Then there’s the Power Plant clone ticking along.I’ve added more yo yo’s since this pic to help the ones doing the back bend.

Amnesia Haze snipped another forming nanner on her today.She also has more yo yo’s from falling branches. Her/his day is coming soon!! I took a couple of small samples to test her out when they dry.

Chocolope what can I say she has filled in some more and she’s super frosty but still seems pretty airy
I just realized while writing this I forgot to take a pic of the White Widow clone :smokin: be right back! ......
She got two pics because I forgot about her :love:

FC810C5F-133E-42A3-8E6D-56BE139EBAE7.jpeg
8D8DB47D-5188-4AC4-A1F9-F816DD980CE0.jpeg

I think that’s all the excitement for the garden today. Thanks for stopping by:peace::love::Namaste:
#nailedit

:bravo:

Woo hoo Jack Herer!!!! I’m so excited for ya! :goof:
:laughtwo: :thanks: HH! If you didn’t live across the states and there wasn’t a pandemic going on I’d totally share with ya :love: I’ve been toking on it more than anything else I’ve got. I really need to start learning about making some edibles..I’m so far behind on that train(mostly on the dosing). I don’t have a Magic butter machine or an Instapot, just have a crap old crock pot with high, medium & low. I found a recipe tho on GWE that looks pretty easy to do. :)

The good old tried and true JH. Looking stellar as always. I’m hoping they gave you some good quotes so you can get the windows replaced and everything. I would think home services like that would be much cheaper right now during this crisis. Work is so slow for so many right now. Anyways have a great night :green_heart:
:thanks: For the sentiments Shotta! I truly appreciate it. :love: For the brick work the rates so far are going at $30+/hr. The last people that came by tho were $30/hr but the time frame they gave to be able to get it done he said was feasible. Fingers crossed!
Hope you have a great night as well :green_heart:
#nailedit

:bravo:
:thanks:P! :green_heart:

:laughtwo: :thanks: HH! If you didn’t live across the states and there wasn’t a pandemic going on I’d totally share with ya :love: I’ve been toking on it more than anything else I’ve got. I really need to start learning about making some edibles..I’m so far behind on that train(mostly on the dosing). I don’t have a Magic butter machine or an Instapot, just have a crap old crock pot with high, medium & low. I found a recipe tho on GWE that looks pretty easy to do. :)

:thanks: For the sentiments Shotta! I truly appreciate it. :love: For the brick work the rates so far are going at $30+/hr. The last people that came by tho were $30/hr but the time frame they gave to be able to get it done he said was feasible. Fingers crossed!
Hope you have a great night as well :green_heart:

:thanks:P! :green_heart:
I'd be happy to answer any questions ya have about infusing oil in a crock pot.
:thumb:

It works like a champ! Simple & effective.

I'd just run a test with water only before trying to infuse oil. Check temps at low, medium, and high.... my guess is, you'll need to have it on high to keep your water-bath around 170-180°.

Once you find the best setting, put some (decarbed) bud in a small mason jar, fill with oil, seal the jar up & put in a water-bath inside the crock. Shake every half hour.

After 5-6 hours, you're golden.

Once you've got your oil made, you're set. Make any recipe ya want with it.
:high-five:

Congrats on the JH harvest Candy! Nice looking flowers hanging there and it's one on my list to run in the near future.

A perfect Mom! :hug:
:thanks: Sauga! I wanna run JH again but want to try it from another breeder just to see the different phenotypes and just general differences. I hope all is well on your end of the world and always happy to see you pop in and say hi. :love::hug:
I'd be happy to answer any questions ya have about infusing oil in a crock pot.
:thumb:

It works like a champ! Simple & effective.

I'd just run a test with water only before trying to infuse oil. Check temps at low, medium, and high.... my guess is, you'll need to have it on high to keep your water-bath around 170-180°.

Once you find the best setting, put some (decarbed) bud in a small mason jar, fill with oil, seal the jar up & put in a water-bath inside the crock. Shake every half hour.

After 5-6 hours, you're golden.

Once you've got your oil made, your set. Make any recipe ya want with it.
:high-five:
Thank you so very very much P! :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom