CC’s #4 Multi Strain Coco Grow Feat: Mars TS 3000 For Bloom

thanks for sticking it out with lil ole me
That's because lil ole you are a very nice person (and a damn good grower too) !

Concerning that window- there should be 6 or 8 screws or nails through the window casing,into the frame-so it shouldn't lift/fall right out...you're not going to want any rain till someone (?) fixes it,though....:oops:
I had to put a new "front" on our house before it got painted a few years back, but it's redwood- helluva lot easier to work with than brick...

Plants look great,Candy!

Wait a minute you have everything going on ! You have knowledge to make them beautiful !
I’ll bet the smoke is as awesome as the beautiful pics we get . I do hope everything is fine while your taking care of yourself but do the doctor first !

Oh my Candy... what else can go wrong for you guys? I'm not sure your man could have done anything with it back then. What's the plan for the foundation? Can the brick pins be easily installed or is it beyond that? I'd get a large For Sale sign and cover up the missing bricks and hope nobody notices ;)
Seriously, you now have to think of your safety. If the bow has been severe enough to pop the bricks and dislodge the window then the signs are there that more can happen quickly.

stands me out from the crowd so thanks
You’re outstanding, sis.
Nice pooch too.
Oh, not to mention amazing cannabis, right?
And holy shiite! When you said the brick had popped I was expecting a brick.
Don’t tell MrCane one of the tools needed is a spatula or he might expect you to do it :sorry::rolleyes:
Then again if he doesn’t know what these things are called, you might be the right tradie for the job. Depending on the results of your MRI?
I hope they find something routine, minor and treatable. When they don’t find anything it’s annoying.
I'd get a large For Sale sign and cover up the missing bricks and hope nobody notices ;)
:rofl: , otherwise ^^ what they said :)

That's because lil ole you are a very nice person (and a damn good grower too) !

Concerning that window- there should be 6 or 8 screws or nails through the window casing,into the frame-so it shouldn't lift/fall right out...you're not going to want any rain till someone (?) fixes it,though....:oops:
I had to put a new "front" on our house before it got painted a few years back, but it's redwood- helluva lot easier to work with than brick...

Plants look great,Candy!
Thank you for the kind words Carcass really does mean a lot! :love: The window didn’t have any screws along the bottom of it, you could litterally put your hand up thru it:( He finally noticed that a little while ago and put some screws in it. We had a lot of rain yesterday and are expecting more starting Friday.
Wait a minute you have everything going on ! You have knowledge to make them beautiful !
I’ll bet the smoke is as awesome as the beautiful pics we get . I do hope everything is fine while your taking care of yourself but do the doctor first !
Thank you for the sentiments West truly means a lot :love: I made it to get my MRI and my bloodwork today and the guy said they should have the results of the MRI to the doctor by tomorrow thankfully. I’ve still got some learning to do with growing but heading in the right direction with each grow.:green_heart:
Plants look great Cc! Sorry about the window/brick failure! :confused: Hope it gets fixed up soon!
Thank you B! He’s got the window secured now thankfully :love: It was the craziest thing, I was chilling on the couch and heard some loud sounds and bam there goes brick.
Oh my Candy... what else can go wrong for you guys? I'm not sure your man could have done anything with it back then. What's the plan for the foundation? Can the brick pins be easily installed or is it beyond that? I'd get a large For Sale sign and cover up the missing bricks and hope nobody notices ;)
Seriously, you now have to think of your safety. If the bow has been severe enough to pop the bricks and dislodge the window then the signs are there that more can happen quickly.
I’m sure your right that there’s not much he could have done.. I guess it’s just that he said he would have it looked at along with the foundation but never did. He’s been under the house once and said it had some shoddy stuff going on (can’t remember exactly what it was and I’m not re-asking). About over half the front of the house the brick is on the ground. I’m not even sure anymore what the plan is for the foundation but if something isn’t done anytime soon the house is going to continue to fall apart. The gutters need to be desperately replaced..the list goes on. I know the stuff is expensive to fix but it gets even more expensive when left unattended. A for sale sign would be awesome right now. :laughtwo: (sorry granny)Nibble at it a little at a time I reckon would be good. Sit down and have a chat to get a game plan.I fix what I can and try to nip it in the bud early.The storm cellar which I call the basement cuz it’s huge flooded like mad last summer and I worked my tail off getting it dried up and waterproofed, which he did come down there after I was done and put in a sump pump pit in the back corner. I love the terd, just wish there was less procrastination on things. There’s no honey do list, I look at it like if you can fix it doesn’t matter who then get to gettin. I’m not coming down on him he is a good man, hard worker but when it comes to the house it’s I guess to overwhelming that and I no likey getting bickered at when I’m just tryin to say hey the house is falling apart just wanted to let ya know ;)

You’re outstanding, sis.
Nice pooch too.
Oh, not to mention amazing cannabis, right?
And holy shiite! When you said the brick had popped I was expecting a brick.
Don’t tell MrCane one of the tools needed is a spatula or he might expect you to do it :sorry::rolleyes:
Then again if he doesn’t know what these things are called, you might be the right tradie for the job. Depending on the results of your MRI?
I hope they find something routine, minor and treatable. When they don’t find anything it’s annoying.

:rofl: , otherwise ^^ what they said :)
Thank you Bubba for the sentiments :love: The thing is he knows a lot of what needs to be done, has the skills to do a lot of it (such as gutters)just procrastinates.I keep mentioning gutters because I’m sure that water pouring directly towards a messed up foundation doesn’t help matters. I get it, it’s a lot of work but that’s part of life and owning a house.Lol :laughtwo: On the spatula and you’re correcto!On the MRI I hope they find something simple too, mostly I just hope they figure it out so it can be remedied as it really makes my day to day a lil sketchy. In the meantime keep sucking it up like a buttercup ;) Thank you on the pooch too, he’s a lil terror but I love him :love:

Dam that looks like a pain to deal with mid pandemic. Hope you guys (your man) can get it somewhat fixed or at least weatherproofed before you get any weather. Plants look great as well.
Thank you Shotta!:love: I’m hoping we can get it weather proofed by Friday (supposed to be having thunderstorms all weekend into Monday). I’ll be looking up how to do that properly. Maybe I can at least start on it while he’s at work. With shelter in place orders in effect it really makes it difficult tho.

Get him some Duck Tap

You'll be fine

Life is full of surprises...you just got a big one dear
Duct tape and a tarp :thumb: Life is definitely full of surprises.It’s not the end of the world just a larger than normal bump.:meditate:

Re-update
Speaking of surprises..My beloved Amnesia Haze has started popping nanners today. They weren’t visible yesterday and started peaking out to where I could see them. I’ve removed around 6-7 nanners She won’t be 8 weeks actual flowering until the 4th and she’s supposed to be an average 9 weeks per the breeder, which is the 11th. I think I got all the nanners (at least the ones I could see. I checked the other girls and they are nanner free.
I took some pics if anyone can see the trichs clear enough please let me know what ya see if she’s close enough I’ll be chopping her as soon as she dries out after todays feed. I don’t want speedy and will keep her going longer and just keep plucking if I have to.
8BFF6E91-FCE1-471C-9CCF-7D39D09FB630.jpeg

BF47D309-6043-4A9F-B3B3-A26A4CF1F0F5.jpeg

C376B822-7DE1-43EE-99EE-570FAF30C1FE.jpeg
C3BB4426-F294-45DB-98CF-7A9AFBF6F993.jpeg
FED41708-D468-48F8-8325-D239AE327C4B.jpeg
B033516F-AA33-4660-85E8-57D01B8BA625.jpeg
B9C54986-D687-4E14-9CDD-5B0B9DBBF28C.jpeg
65ACA0E3-FFF5-41ED-A1E4-2E1D48FF5097.jpeg
5281C8BD-9B88-4798-B159-A60B76A7EAD8.jpeg
D2C8F1F1-21BA-4E1A-AD36-9378A3192D00.jpeg

I guess to overwhelming that and I no likey getting bickered at when I’m just tryin to say hey the house is falling apart just wanted to let ya know ;)
Oof! OK I think I understand what you mean. Its been a lot of work for you to keep a roof over your head by the sounds of it. Much worse than my car problems. Hang in there and I sure do hope some of those fixes can be done diy.
:hug:

Speaking of surprises..My beloved Amnesia Haze has started popping nanners today.
This late in the game, they're not a threat, but they're still a pisser!
I see only a few amber trichs in the pics, so one more week, then lets have another look?

Sorry you have had a tough go recently Candy hopefully you get things sorted with the brick soon. I do see a few Amber's on the amnesia so she might not be too far off.

Oof! OK I think I understand what you mean. Its been a lot of work for you to keep a roof over your head by the sounds of it. Much worse than my car problems. Hang in there and I sure do hope some of those fixes can be done diy.
:hug:
Honestly it’s just trying to keep things from getting worse. It’s a nice house in a once nice neighborhood that needs some TLC.It’s the things that can and usually do get worn down over time that need attention. Main one being the foundation & gutters. It’s kinda like domino’s. Now your car trouble is an immediate need and car trouble super sucks so I totally feel for ya :love: Most things can be done DIY here thankfully but would have to hire out for foundation repair most definitely. That’s one of the main reasons I started becoming more handy around the house but there’s a lot I still need to learn. It’s all good, the roof is still here and the inside I’ve already prettied up a lot of it:love: :hug:I hope you get your car back up soon!:love::hug:
This late in the game, they're not a threat, but they're still a pisser!
I see only a few amber trichs in the pics, so one more week, then lets have another look?
:thanks: Yes exactly! I am very happy that she at least waited till the end to decide she wanted to be a boy :love: A week out is her/his anticipated due date so hopefully on track :love: I always scrub everything down between runs anyways so I’ll just be a lil more thorough this time:) Thank you again for taking a look and the positivity!
Sorry you have had a tough go recently Candy hopefully you get things sorted with the brick soon. I do see a few Amber's on the amnesia so she might not be too far off.
:thanks:It’s all good N, it’s just all part of the journey we call life. :love: Bad times make ya appreciate the good even more. ;)Thank you for taking a look at the trichs and I was thinking I saw some amber but didn’t know if my mind was playing tricks on me.

I’ve already prettied up a lot of it:love: :hug:
I know! I've seen parts of the inside and some of the sweet little touches you have done. I have a feeling you enjoy every minute of being Tim the Tool Lady! :hug:
I hope you get your car back up soon!:love:
Car gone! Went out and picked up a 2014 Corolla. Finally gave up on North American vehicles. A step down in size for me which will save me lots if gas prices ever go up ;)

Hiya CC! Sorry to hear about the house troubles, but your garden is looking spectacular!! Now when you’re counting the weeks, are you counting from flip, or from an arbitrary blooming day?
Thank you chicka :love: I count from when I first start seeing pistils. I keep track of both tho, flip and pistils.
I know! I've seen parts of the inside and some of the sweet little touches you have done. I have a feeling you enjoy every minute of being Tim the Tool Lady! :hug:
Thank you :love: :hug:I really do very much enjoy most of it!:)
Car gone! Went out and picked up a 2014 Corolla. Finally gave up on North American vehicles. A step down in size for me which will save me lots if gas prices ever go up ;)
Good for you! :love: Those Toyota’s run forever and hold their value.

Update
Good evening everybody! :ciao: I hope y’all have had a good day so far.:love:
The girls are on day 64 of 12/12 and day 57’ish of flowering. I have not seen anymore nanners on Amnesia and no nanners on any of the others. :slide:There may be well hidden ones but nothing that I can see. I think Big Bud and Jack Herer might have had their last meal and possibly be harvested on Wednesday. I’m going to throw in some trich shots if anyone can confirm or say wait I’d sure appreciate it.:)

Sorry so many pics thought it might help if some were too blurry!

I'd say WW may need sometime

But the rest

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!!!!

Now I'm not a big Amber guy either, when the white hairs are gone I'm usually chopping

Sexy girls ya got hun

Back
Top Bottom