CC’s #4 Multi Strain Coco Grow Feat: Mars TS 3000 For Bloom

Aloha Ms. Candy

I love when they do the purple fade thing! The finish line is close! Hope all is well and happy to hear you are on the mend. Sending lost of positive thoughts and healing vibes!!

:passitleft:

Update
The ladies are on day 53 of 12/12 and day 46’ish of flowering. I gave them all a dose of 6gr/g MC today. So far I’m very happy with the way the JH, WW, AH, & PP are filling out and with their density harvest time is going to be so much easier! They have solid bud all throughout. The Big Bud has fairly small but solid buds so she’ll be fairly easy to trim. The Chocolope is filling out more but her buds are super airy and if she remains that way she is going to be a B to trim. I’m not sure if it’s something I did to have them turn out like that :hmmmm: I’ve tried to do everything by the books with what I have, environment isn’t absolutely perfect but it ain’t bad either. Someday in the future I will try and grow those two again and see how it shakes out. Thank you for stopping by and following along with me for this ride it truly does mean a lot :love: I hope y’all have a great whatever time of the day it is when ya read this :peace::love::Namaste:

Oh and on a side note my man sent me these pics earlier today from a book published in 1981 called The Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz. It’s pretty crazy that’s why I thought I’d share.
6FDBA872-9E95-4070-B65E-C3D4A140F687.jpeg
EBCC62C6-E0E2-4FB8-80BF-14D59F067268.jpeg

I’m no tin hat wearing conspiracy theorist by any means just thought it was such a crazy coincidence.

Aloha Ms. Candy

I love when they do the purple fade thing! The finish line is close! Hope all is well and happy to hear you are on the mend. Sending lost of positive thoughts and healing vibes!!

Aloha and :thanks: Sunny! :green_heart:I’m all good with the pretty fade now was just worried because I had figured a couple more weeks and wanted to make sure all was well :love: Thank you for the positive thoughts and healing vibes really does mean a lot! I’ll get this fully kicked soon already heading in the right direction.:meditate:
Positive thoughts and vibes to you! :peace::love::Namaste:

Holy schnikeez that’s crazy to read. Tin hats are for the amateurs!! A aluminum colander with a chin strap is where it’s at :laugh:

Beautiful plants and buds as always Ms. Candy! Have a blessed night! Aloha!!:slide::meditate:

Holy schnikeez that’s crazy to read. Tin hats are for the amateurs!! A aluminum colander with a chin strap is where it’s at :laugh:

Beautiful plants and buds as always Ms. Candy! Have a blessed night! Aloha!!:slide::meditate:

Firstly :thanks: For the sentiments on the garden :love: secondly:rofl: on the aluminum colander with a chin strap:laughtwo: thirdly I hope you have a blessed night too Sunny:Namaste:

Great looking plants Candy. :drool:

Interesting read from the book. Dean is probably saying "I told ya's so!"
Here's the truth behind the book if you believe in CNN ;)

Sylvia Browne sure did though and I don't even believe in psychics. That one prediction from her over 20 years ago was creepy.

*Did a quick look, it was 12 years ago but still creepy.

I’m sure Dean is feeling very “I told ya so” at this moment. I didn’t even realize that it was a thing I figured one of my mans buddies was reading a book (silly on me) and it got pointed out to him :laughtwo: I reckon it’s probably swirling around social media that I rarely get on anymore except to say hi to family that lives in other states and check their pictures n such.:thanks:for the sentiments on the ladies and they said thank you too, said I’ve been to hard on them. Probably put my commas in the wrong place but couldn’t have a run on sentence. I hope ya have a great day and all is well!:love:
:peace::love::Namaste:
Sylvia Browne sure did though and I don't even believe in psychics. That one prediction from her over 20 years ago was creepy.

*Did a quick look, it was 12 years ago but still creepy.
Dagnabbit now I’m gonna have to look that one up! :cheesygrinsmiley: Hope ya have a great one and all is well over your way C!:ciao:
Fiction or not, I like the part where it vanishes as quickly as it arrived...
I’m with ya on that one 100%! :love: (And in 10 years gonna be on the lookout fir anything suspicious) I hope you have a great rest of your day and everyone/everything is well :love:

Always impressed with your green thumb. I see some people struggling that have grown for years and still toxically feed there plants with burned tips and dead brown leaves everywhere. This to me is what a good grower should strive for healthy plants with no toxic stress to the plant. Great job girl. Your man is a lucky guy.

Dean Koontz that’s kind of a strange and eerie coincidence. Gonna go google Sylvia Browne now...
Cheers candy
One love

That Sylvia Browne prediction was from her book End of Days, it was shown to me by an avid reader of her books, I prefer crime and detective novels myself and Stephen King.

Wow that really blew my mind! :smokin:

just rolling through, haven’t been by your journal in a while. Your plants look awesome candycane!!:thumb:
:thanks: B! I noticed your absence, thought ya didn’t like me anymore :( great to have you swing by :ciao: That was pretty nuts huh, to have had the place, year, and symptoms...just crazy! Maybe Dean did it to gain notoriety for predicting it :hmmmm: now I’m just totally kidding or I’d have to go put on that aluminum colander with chin strap Sunny was talking about. Hope you have a great rest of your day and congrats again on the upcoming new lil sweet addition.:love:

Always impressed with your green thumb. I see some people struggling that have grown for years and still toxically feed there plants with burned tips and dead brown leaves everywhere. This to me is what a good grower should strive for healthy plants with no toxic stress to the plant. Great job girl. Your man is a lucky guy.

Dean Koontz that’s kind of a strange and eerie coincidence. Gonna go google Sylvia Browne now...
Cheers candy
One love
Thank you Shotta that truly means a lot :love: I try my best to pamper and take care of my girls, but I’m still learning and hope to keep gaining knowledge from what works and doesn’t work. Before I started growing this past May I had never grown anything at all, was always interested in it...like my own food garden or something but it never came to fruition. I may try that this summer and may actually very well need too (would just have to put something up to protect them from all the opportunists that frequent the allyway) like a sign that says trespassers will be shot on site might work...I don’t mind sharing but I no likey stealing. Now I’m just rambling and thank you again so very much!:love: Hope you have an awesomely wonderful birthday!:peace::love::Namaste:
That Sylvia Browne prediction was from her book End of Days, it was shown to me by an avid reader of her books, I prefer crime and detective novels myself and Stephen King.
Thank you for clearing that up! I also like a good crime novel and who doesn’t like a good Stephen King! (I mean I’m sure there’s some but a majority would sure appreciate his books). Reminds me I haven’t read a book in a hot minute..maybe that’s what wrong with my noggin :hmmmm:

:thanks: B! I noticed your absence, thought ya didn’t like me anymore :( great to have you swing by :ciao: That was pretty nuts huh, to have had the place, year, and symptoms...just crazy! Maybe Dean did it to gain notoriety for predicting it :hmmmm: now I’m just totally kidding or I’d have to go put on that aluminum colander with chin strap Sunny was talking about. Hope you have a great rest of your day and congrats again on the upcoming new lil sweet addition.:love:
Hahaha no no! It stopped giving me notifications to your journal, and I get all caught up on my notifications that I forget which journals I follow and which ones I don’t. Saw your journal in the what’s new board and thought, I should swing on in.

yeah that really blew my mind. I’ll have to look into that book, although I hate reading... i don’t even know how Im still here. Shit ton of reading. It’s different when you enjoy or are intrigued by what your reading though. :thumb:

and congrats again on the upcoming new lil sweet addition.
I forgot to thank you, Thanks a lot CC! Our daughter is pumped. I’m excited for her arrival, I just want the pregnancy to be over with so the wife’s not so uncomfortable

Before I started growing this past May I had never grown anything at all
I hear ya. Before growing pot, I had no desire to grow anything. Growing pot sure made me appreciate growing anything, flowers, vegetables, etc.

we were thinking of growing some veggies this year as well. Especially now, more then ever.

If you ever have any extra space in your veg area grow some leafy greens. I just started a bunch of lettuce and kale. You can do them outside but it can’t be too cold but they do like it cooler like 55-70 degrees

Hahaha no no! It stopped giving me notifications to your journal, and I get all caught up on my notifications that I forget which journals I follow and which ones I don’t. Saw your journal in the what’s new board and thought, I should swing on in.

yeah that really blew my mind. I’ll have to look into that book, although I hate reading... i don’t even know how Im still here. Shit ton of reading. It’s different when you enjoy or are intrigued by what your reading though. :thumb:
I was just giving you grief B ;)I know you’re a busy busy guy! It really does make a huge difference when you enjoy what your reading, watching, working etc...if it doesn’t interest you it’s hard to keep any kind of focus with it. I had to start tearing myself off this site for certain hours of the day so I could get all my daily’s done.

I forgot to thank you, Thanks a lot CC! Our daughter is pumped. I’m excited for her arrival, I just want the pregnancy to be over with so the wife’s not so uncomfortable
Aww I bet she is! :love:The last few weeks are always the most tiresome and uncomfortable with pregnancy but all is forgotten once the baby is out!
I hear ya. Before growing pot, I had no desire to grow anything. Growing pot sure made me appreciate growing anything, flowers, vegetables, etc.

we were thinking of growing some veggies this year as well. Especially now, more then ever.
That’s awesome and a great idea! I heard but don’t know if it’s true that there’s been a run on seeds here. I guess I’ll know for sure tomorrow when I pop into the garden center. I’m hoping that was just another rumor unlike the toilet paper and now food.
If you ever have any extra space in your veg area grow some leafy greens. I just started a bunch of lettuce and kale. You can do them outside but it can’t be too cold but they do like it cooler like 55-70 degrees
Awesome! Thank you for the heads up on that and those are on my list of to grow, along with Broccoli and carrots but my number one is tomatoes because I can never ever find a decent tomato at the store. I’ve definitely got some more reading up to do. I will also definitely make room in the veg area for some foodies. :love: It would be way to hot come actual summer here for them outside, it’s gets well over 100* f. Today was a record breaking 91*Fo_O in March...There use to be a huge greenhouse in the backyard but they tore it down when his grandma was still here about 15 yrs ago because they were charging her property tax on it and she couldn’t afford it anymore.

I was just giving you grief B ;)I know you’re a busy busy guy! It really does make a huge difference when you enjoy what your reading, watching, working etc...if it doesn’t interest you it’s hard to keep any kind of focus with it. I had to start tearing myself off this site for certain hours of the day so I could get all my daily’s done.

Aww I bet she is! :love:The last few weeks are always the most tiresome and uncomfortable with pregnancy but all is forgotten once the baby is out!

That’s awesome and a great idea! I heard but don’t know if it’s true that there’s been a run on seeds here. I guess I’ll know for sure tomorrow when I pop into the garden center. I’m hoping that was just another rumor unlike the toilet paper and now food.

Awesome! Thank you for the heads up on that and those are on my list of to grow, along with Broccoli and carrots but my number one is tomatoes because I can never ever find a decent tomato at the store. I’ve definitely got some more reading up to do. I will also definitely make room in the veg area for some foodies. :love: It would be way to hot come actual summer here for them outside, it’s gets well over 100* f. Today was a record breaking 91*Fo_O in March...There use to be a huge greenhouse in the backyard but they tore it down when his grandma was still here about 15 yrs ago because they were charging her property tax on it and she couldn’t afford it anymore.

that’s too bad they charged tax on it and had to tear it down. Yeah there is some heat tolerant varieties of lettuce that can do ok in the heat. Check your growing zone climate and get a farmers almanac if you Have a Home Depot or garden center around they should have it or amazon. Broccoli won’t do well with heat waves so you definitely will need some shade cloth. Growing veggies is in my opinion much harder than growing our medicine which is a weed and can tolerate a multitude of environmental differences. I like the challenge of it. I’m gonna try and dig up some photos of my vegetable gardens from the past. Tomatoes love that heat too

that’s too bad they charged tax on it and had to tear it down. Yeah there is some heat tolerant varieties of lettuce that can do ok in the heat. Check your growing zone climate and get a farmers almanac if you Have a Home Depot or garden center around they should have it or amazon. Broccoli won’t do well with heat waves so you definitely will need some shade cloth. Growing veggies is in my opinion much harder than growing our medicine which is a weed and can tolerate a multitude of environmental differences. I like the challenge of it. I’m gonna try and dig up some photos of my vegetable gardens from the past. Tomatoes love that heat too
Thank you for the tips! I’ll grab those up tomorrow. I will also need to build some kind of raised bed because of this guy right here and don’t let those puppy dog eyes fool you may even need some kind of fencing around it.
3C33F8DF-3A4E-4A6C-B0A0-C9E0A609A6C1.jpeg

I’ve always wanted to do a garden and now seems like a better time than any! I’d love to check out your old veggie gardens!

I hear ya. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom