CC’s #4 Multi Strain Coco Grow Feat: Mars TS 3000 For Bloom

They look good Candy! Don't fret about the size of the buds you got lots of time left. I have had the same thoughts with my current run but the last 2 weeks they really pack it on.
Thank you N, I always have to remind myself of that :)!

Everything looks tip top here CC, well done! :thumb:
:thanks: I don’t know how in the heck I missed this post of yours! :hmmmm: I don’t know where my brain has been lately.

They look great to me- plenty of time left for those buds to get nice n' fat...

Update
The girls are on day 41 of 12/12 and day 34 of flowering. I’ve been having temp issues the past few days when lights go out. I have a doorway leading to the small hall the has the 2 bedrooms and guest bath. I was keeping my vent flaps open and keeping the hallway door shut at lights out as to avoid light casting in there. The dehumidifier in the grow room throws out a lot of warm air so with the hall door shut it traps all the heat in that part of the house. When I go check on them at lights on temps only went down a few degrees. So I got busy yesterday and installed the 3/4” PVC pipes so the tent wouldn’t suck in too much and wreck my corner oscillating fans again. I did the 2x4 by myself just went corner to corner very carefully lifting the corners just enough to slide on the 3/4” t’s. My man actually helped me with the 4x4 as it’s a lot bigger and taller. The fans are still rolling this morning so must have worked. I made the T”s stay in place by putting 2 zip ties under them so they can slide higher and lower. I got a face full of resin when moving the plants out of the tent.Them girls are super sticky. On a side note that toilet paper bit is for real. I went to Walmart yesterday to get some as I only had a roll left & they only had two small packs left so I grabbed them up and at checkout I had a couple of people eyeballing me and the checker came over to scan mine so they could see when they would be back in stock.Crazy day when you gotta be worried about getting mugged for said TP. Bleach, Clorox wipes, & paper towels are also non existent or very little. Just insane.
Anywho, I’ll quit ramblingthe girls seem to be rocking along and still building Bud.
Thanks for stopping by & I hope y’all have great day. :peace: :love: :Namaste:

Nice looking buds Candy they look really frosty and great camera work too!
:thanks: ! I do love the frost they are putting out. :green_heart:Hope ya have a great day! :peace::love::Namaste:

Well done on the reinforcing there, CC.
I’d planned exactly the same thing for mine before recent changes. The cool thing is you can mount fans and stuff on the walls now too. I was going to run two rails on each wall for that reason.
Plants are looking f.a.b. sis, beautiful!

Girls are looking great CC ,won’t be long for another harvest! That power plant belongs in plant of the month!
Wally World here is out of Tp , alcohol ,bleach and I need alcohol to mix with my H2O2 for cleaning the tent . There were people pushing and pulling 2 shopping carts loaded to the max . There were telling at the check out to get just what you need and not over do it .

Lots of frosty goodness in there,CC !
that toilet paper bit is for real.
It's like people think that a really clean butt will wipe out ( :cheesygrinsmiley: ) the virus...

Well done on the reinforcing there, CC.
I’d planned exactly the same thing for mine before recent changes. The cool thing is you can mount fans and stuff on the walls now too. I was going to run two rails on each wall for that reason.
Plants are looking f.a.b. sis, beautiful!
:thanks: Bubba! :love: Your room is looking fabulous so far & cant wait to see it all done!
Girls are looking great CC ,won’t be long for another harvest! That power plant belongs in plant of the month!
Wally World here is out of Tp , alcohol ,bleach and I need alcohol to mix with my H2O2 for cleaning the tent . There were people pushing and pulling 2 shopping carts loaded to the max . There were telling at the check out to get just what you need and not over do it .
:thanks:West! I’ve always wanted to enter one of those contests but haven’t felt like I’ve had anything worthy enough to put out there, very much thank you for the compliments.:love:
People have gone nuts and decided to start hoarding the stuff. it’s insane and kinda scary at the same time. When the crap hits the fan it’s only going to get worse. (Like Black Friday on steroids!)
Lots of frosty goodness in there,CC !

It's like people think that a really clean butt will wipe out ( :cheesygrinsmiley: ) the virus...
:thanks: Carcass for the compliment on the garden and for the laugh:rofl: I was thinking the whole time:hmmmm: toilet paper... really?:hmmmm:

Looking great as always Candy. The Power Plant is really fattening up nicely.
Great work on the tent mods. I try and set my room RH just slightly lower than what I want in the tent. In otherwords, if I'm trying to maintain 50% RH in the tent then I only need my room RH to be 45% so when the RH gets too high in the tent the room RH at 45% is all that is needed. If you are running it lower than a 5% differential you'll end up creating lots of heat as you've noticed from the compressor running.
You may already be doing this but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Looking great as always Candy. The Power Plant is really fattening up nicely.
Great work on the tent mods. I try and set my room RH just slightly lower than what I want in the tent. In otherwords, if I'm trying to maintain 50% RH in the tent then I only need my room RH to be 45% so when the RH gets too high in the tent the room RH at 45% is all that is needed. If you are running it lower than a 5% differential you'll end up creating lots of heat as you've noticed from the compressor running.
You may already be doing this but I thought it was worth mentioning.
:thanks:
I’m running it at 35% because I want my tent RH to be at least in the low 40’s. I started it at that when I first hooked it up and left it for a few days and the RH in the tent was still hanging in the low to mid 50’s. Since I turned it to 35 awhile back it averages low to mid 40’s in the 4x4 tent and low 40’s in the 2x4. Sometimes like today it will spike to 50%.The dehumidifier is constantly running and I am still getting a little over 1 1/2 gallons a day. The past few days it hasn’t made it over 12 hours without filling up. I imagine it’s all the rain bringing on the extra humidity.

Aloha CC!!

I’m all caught up! :slide:

It took me a joint and half carton of ice tea(bathroom breaks included) to watch these babies go from seedlings to frosty monsters :nomo: :yahoo:Holy high tower those are some bushes!

So awesome! Garden looks beeeeeauutiful! Just another amazing example that I gotta give the mega crop a go. Hope you are having a blessed day and weekend Ms. Candy!! aloha!

:passitleft::passitleft:

Aloha CC!!

I’m all caught up! :slide:

It took me a joint and half carton of ice tea(bathroom breaks included) to watch these babies go from seedlings to frosty monsters :nomo: :yahoo:Holy high tower those are some bushes!

So awesome! Garden looks beeeeeauutiful! Just another amazing example that I gotta give the mega crop a go. Hope you are having a blessed day and weekend Ms. Candy!! aloha!

:thanks:Sunny! Mega Crop has been the bomb dig-ity. Happy to have you here:love:I hope you are having a blessed day and weekend as well and thank you for stopping by it's always such a pleasure. :peace::love::Namaste:
:passitleft:

Update
The girls are on day 49 of 12/12 and day 42 of flowering. I’m finally starting to see and feel a little bit of girth pickup and most have started the do the getting heavier lean except the BB & Choc but they have put on a lil bit. Estimated harvest at 9 weeks is April 11th and week 10 April 18th and that’s not counting the one week of transition before the pistils starting popping.
Hope y’all are well, happy and safe! Thanks for dropping by! :peace: :love: :Namaste:

Aloha Ms. Candy!

Plants are looking beautiful and frosty! You are gonna be trimming for days! Might as well get the hands ready :laugh:
F5FD2E2C-D990-4CD9-9904-8BF08EBA3A5D.jpeg

Sending lots of aloha from Hawaii and hope you are have a blessed day!

That was a :thanks: :laughtwo: &:love: ! Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a blessed & beautiful day Sunny!:peace::love::Namaste:
:passitleft:

Really nice looking girls how do you feel your light is performing vs old tech? I'm on with the ts1000 but will upgrade after this run I think I love my light
Thank you! I’m absolutely loving the lights and there is a vast difference in harvest weight since getting these Mars lights. I’ve got the SP250 in the 2x4 tent and really am digging that one as well! :cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks for stopping by!

Yea if only seen good about the SP line too. I went from hps onto mars2 line lights but had bad reliability with both my units so I went back to hps and just now on my current grow I started it with the ts1000 and for what about 100watts of electric it is incredible. So uv noticed increased harvests too? That's my end worry that this light may veg well but flower poorly. Time will tell I guess I'm about a week into flower now. Please stop by if you get a moment. Dont no how to attach a tag lol

Back
Top Bottom