CC’s #4 Multi Strain Coco Grow Feat: Mars TS 3000 For Bloom

I know right I was just talking to the tv earlier tellin them folks that. :laughtwo: “What do you mean you can’t do my master bath because I have knob and tube wiring and won’t give you more money to fix it?”:rolleyes: :hmmmm: Some people’s children
Haha some people?

:laughtwo:Hey Shotta! :ciao: Hope all is well over on your end of the world! Your garden is rockin:tommy:
Everything is great CC. It was hot as heck today enjoyed it inside mostly and I gave both my pups a nice wash. They were happy as could be.
If my garden is rockin then I I hope yours is rollin in tandem with mine. Need to go back and see your latest update I’m sure they are looking well kept and verdant.
One love

Everything is great CC. It was hot as heck today enjoyed it inside mostly and I gave both my pups a nice wash. They were happy as could be.
If my garden is rockin then I I hope yours is rollin in tandem with mine. Need to go back and see your latest update I’m sure they are looking well kept and verdant.
One love
Sounds like a good and productive day! Kinda funny because I washed both my pups today as well. It was muggy here today. :green_heart: :thanks: for the compliment :green_heart:but I did have a couple of ladies that weren’t real verdant at the end unfortunately and not quite sure what happened with em. I do have another Journal going and that’s actually where I’ll be starting my next round as well to try and keep just one journal going.
Here’s the link for anyone who doesn’t have it that may want to check it out

Sounds like a good and productive day! Kinda funny because I washed both my pups today as well. It was muggy here today. :green_heart: :thanks: for the compliment :green_heart:but I did have a couple of ladies that weren’t real verdant at the end unfortunately and not quite sure what happened with em. I do have another Journal going and that’s actually where I’ll be starting my next round as well to try and keep just one journal going.
Here’s the link for anyone who doesn’t have it that may want to check it out
See you over there at your other other journal

Everything has been dried & Jarred with hygrometers reading 60-62% humidity. Now I’ve got a decent stash to last me awhile, and just gonna keep adding to it so if I do wind up needing down time I won’t have to stress about running out. A big thank you to all of you for following along with me, giving encouragement, sharing stories, keeping me company and for any help along the way!
8D22270D-86A8-4E16-AA09-508E2AEE33AB.jpeg

Everything has been dried & Jarred with hygrometers reading 60-62% humidity. Now I’ve got a decent stash to last me awhile, and just gonna keep adding to it so if I do wind up needing down time I won’t have to stress about running out. A big thank you to all of you for following along with me, giving encouragement, sharing stories, keeping me company and for any help along the way!
8D22270D-86A8-4E16-AA09-508E2AEE33AB.jpeg
Outstanding! Well done!
:thumb:

Outstanding! Well done!
:thumb:
:thanks:
Congratulations, Candy :high-five:
What a relief! That’s a beautiful sight.
Running out is the pits.
:thanks: & Yes indeed the site puts a smile on my face for sure! Now the only problem I’ve run into is proper shelf space :laughtwo: Good problem to have, I’ll just have to add some more shelves to the modified standing safe.

Damn, Girl, That is what it's all about!!
Great job, Candy...You sure are good at this stuff! :welldone:

I know where you can find some bricks. Just need some boards to lay across them and e voila!
E viola indeed :D
Great Candy, first a TP shortage and now that you've hogged all the jars there's a jar shortage. Thanks a lot!
Screw the jar shortage, that's an outstanding looking return!! :bravo: Looks fantastic!!!
:laughtwo: Lol :thanks:!:laughtwo::green_heart:
Damn, Girl, That is what it's all about!!
Great job, Candy...You sure are good at this stuff! :welldone:
:thanks: Carcass I’m slowly but surely getting there! Still got some muck ups left in me tho:laughtwo: but I reckon that’s how we live and learn:love:

Absolutely inspiring work Ms.Candy! Congrats on the harvest! Them blunts are gonna be fattys for awhile! :goof:

Stay blessed And positive vibes only!!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft::passitleft:

Absolutely inspiring work Ms.Candy! Congrats on the harvest! Them blunts are gonna be fattys for awhile! :goof:

Stay blessed And positive vibes only!!

:passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft::passitleft:
:thanks: Sunny! Blessings and positivity right back to you! :peace::love::Namaste:
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom