Mars Hydro Grow Journal TS 3000: Now Growing Original Genetics White Widows, Purple Skunk Mass x Grape Krush Clones & CBD Autos

Congrats on the great harvest Magnus! Nice centerpiece too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I noticed that as well! That's mold territory, so dump that jar on some newspaper pronto while it dries out more. I'd hate to see you lose that much of your harvest.
Hi Shed. So you like my centrepiece, do you? Me too. I’m staring at it sitting in the middle of the table. I think I’m going to keep it as a centrepiece for some time. I really like it as such.

As for the rh levels, please see my response to BigD. Those aren’t the levels of humidity at all.

All my best,
~Magnus

Don't scare us like that! You know we pay attention to details in pictures. :)
Sorry Buddy! Didn’t mean to give you a heart attack! As of just now all four of my humidity readers are between 59 and 66. Good enough to cure for me. The Widow buds are beginning to smell really delicious...

All my best,
~Magnus

Hi all. Well this might be my last post in this journal.

The widows have cured. They taste delicious with an almost mild flavour of diesel I think it is. It smells more than it tastes. Quite a nice smoke too as it is very smooth.

The high is quite wonderful. I think in its original days it must have seemed incredibly strong to anyone who had tried it. I certainly love how strong it is, surely one of the strongest weeds I’ve ever used.

Was happy and joyous for most of the high. Certainly a strain that keeps you intrigued and amused. Fun to watch Gotham on it.

Do I like what I grew? I quite love it for all the reasons above.
I cannot tell you a weight of my harvest because I still cannot find my scale. But I got eight quarts of bud from those two plants. I’m impressed. Very much looking to grow more once I’m done my GSC Comparative Grow. Maybe next time I’ll grow the both side by side… Now there’s a thought.

All my best,
~Magnus

Good morning, Magnus.

If this journal is now complete, you need to let one of the moderators know so that they can move it to Completed Journals. Just click the Report button at the bottom of one of the posts.

420 Mag - Closing A Grow Journal.jpg

Good morning, Magnus.

If this journal is now complete, you need to let one of the moderators know so that they can move it to Completed Journals. Just click the Report button at the bottom of one of the posts.

420 Mag - Closing A Grow Journal.jpg
Yes, thanks HG, I do realize. I was just waiting to see if anyone (like yourself) had anything else to add. I’ll alert the mods within a couple of days.

~Magnus

Reporting it as a "completed journal" only means it gets moved to that area of the website. It has no bearing on whether anyone can post in it.
Thanks Shed. I was under the mistaken idea that once a journal was finished it would then be closed to commenting.

Back
Top Bottom