Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

A couple finishing photos of OPP Full TopLed Cycle. Vegged under a 96x3w flowered under the Mars II 1200...

IMG_59243.JPG

IMG_59252.JPG
IMG_59265.JPG
IMG_59283.JPG

:peacetwo:

Doozy....I'm with you! I was wondering why I wasn't getting any email notifications from this subscription lol

A couple finishing photos of OPP Full TopLed Cycle. Vegged under a 96x3w flowered under the Mars II 1200...

IMG_59243.JPG

IMG_59252.JPG
IMG_59265.JPG
IMG_59283.JPG

:peacetwo:

Curso, you got me absolutely salivating at the mouth and dreaming about the results of my 5 x 400w mars 2!!!!!!!

I'm hoping to find the sweet spot ASAP.....of course I'm going DWC which I have no experience with so this will be a learning curve!!!

I got the Halo rainmaker....drip an DWC for 199 6 5gal buckets

My 3x Mars II 80x5w in my 2x4 (2.5'x5'x7') hydrohut tent... I am loving my Mars II lights!!
DSC08523.JPG
DSC08522.JPG

Good setup Icemud, but I think you designed your screen for hid lighting, correct? Just wondering , do you you think a flat screen would be just as good with led's?

Good setup Icemud, but I think you designed your screen for hid lighting, correct? Just wondering , do you you think a flat screen would be just as good with led's?

Good question, i was wondering the same thing. Especially as you now have 3 of those bad boys!

I suppose the surface area would be greater at an angle though, as it is in your vscrog (Pythagoras theorem can confirm that one for us :))

My Mars II 400 will be here tues......:cheer:

I'm hoping to get some information of tracking and shipping soon. Placed my order a week ago.....so hopefully I hear something soon. Lil over 900$ on lights is a Lil much to not have any info yet....but I'm sure Sara will get it figured out an get it to me soon.

My 3x Mars II 80x5w in my 2x4 (2.5'x5'x7') hydrohut tent... I am loving my Mars II lights!!
DSC08523.JPG
DSC08522.JPG

Ice mud. .....r u vegging an flowering with the Mars2....Also you got 6 plants in there??????

Got a question for everyone using the Mars2 lights. I have read a lot of the "reviews" and it seems the ability of the lights to get deep into the plant is pretty good. So with these lights would it still be good to do a scrog??

Also I am gonna be growing THC Bomb and Heavyweight Fast and vast both AUTOS. Would this effect whether or not I should do a scrog? 5x5x6.5ft tent....5 x 400w mars2...DWC setup. ..

Any advice is welcome

You can not do a SCROG with a auto flower cannabis plant, auto flower cannabis plants vegetate for a small amount of time and will not vegetate long enough to fill a SCROG screen.

Both strains are indica dominant and boast big yield high potency numbers in herbies.com

KingJohnC,

Is there anything you would recommend that would help increase my yields? Topping or lst?

Both strains are indica dominant and boast big yield high potency numbers in herbies.com

KingJohnC,

Is there anything you would recommend that would help increase my yields? Topping or lst?

Let em grow, nice choice.

Back
Top Bottom