Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hello December! The last month of 2019, this year, we have been changing a lot! Most growers are changing from HPS to LEDs, and mostly from Blurple to Sunlike spectrum LEDs. Mars release two lines: Mars TS and Mars SP and growers are loving it!
The last month of 2019, we are ready, how about you? :rollit:

Hello December! The last month of 2019, this year, we have been changing a lot! Most growers are changing from HPS to LEDs, and mostly from Blurple to Sunlike spectrum LEDs. Mars release two lines: Mars TS and Mars SP and growers are loving it!
The last month of 2019, we are ready, how about you? :rollit:

Today marks the start of my dark cycle. My tsw 2000 is ready for the fun

Hey everyone! The promotion will be end in 6 hours, if you still want to catch up the chance to buy a light, please hurry up! :) We will only have such a big promotion next Black Friday, which is one year later. :Namaste:

Also, if you are still want to participate in the sharing order to win the light, please also hurry up!
Just sharing #marshydroblackfridayrock, with your order screenshot, and a sentence: I just bought a Mars Hydro xxx. ;)

Today marks the start of my dark cycle. My tsw 2000 is ready for the fun
That is great to know Hrenklin, :circle-of-love: Love to see your grow later! :green_heart:

That is great to know Hrenklin, :circle-of-love: Love to see your grow later! :green_heart:

Kept a small journal, on here, more focused on getting getting the first grow under my belt and getting dialed in, but I've already got my critical kush seeds for after I'm done my WWs. And by then I might buy more lights since my tent is a tad big than the ideal size of my light

Kept a small journal, on here, more focused on getting getting the first grow under my belt and getting dialed in, but I've already got my critical kush seeds for after I'm done my WWs. And by then I might buy more lights since my tent is a tad big than the ideal size of my light
I just subbed your journal and add the link into my signature. ;) Welcome to stop by more offen, and when you have any needs, just let me know freely! :high-five:

They are getting more beautiful bye the seconds lol sorry I post so much but there really doin amazing under the ts 3000

I just subbed your journal and add the link into my signature. ;) Welcome to stop by more offen, and when you have any needs, just let me know freely! :high-five:

Thanks Definitely will do. I'm loving the light, wish I could have afforded the 3000, but I'm still loving the 2000. But 2 months is still a while away from my next grow when I might get an sp 250 or 2

They are getting more beautiful bye the seconds lol sorry I post so much but there really doin amazing under the ts 3000
Thank you Jack, the flower even more beautiful everyday! Soon we will see many big buds, haha! :ganjamon:I am a little worried about the tent too small to fit them. :lot-o-toke:

Thanks Definitely will do. I'm loving the light, wish I could have afforded the 3000, but I'm still loving the 2000. But 2 months is still a while away from my next grow when I might get an sp 250 or 2
:thumb: Good Plan, but sadly the black friday sales will be end today. :( I would hope to apply best price for you, but the new lights price are set extremly strict. :(

Thank you Jack, the flower even more beautiful everyday! Soon we will see many big buds, haha! :ganjamon:I am a little worried about the tent too small to fit them. :lot-o-toke:
There in a room 4x9 but there huge def covering the hole room lol

Back
Top Bottom