Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi Everyone, we are going to hold a activity only for Mars Growers here. It will begin on Dec 9th and end in Dec 31th, But i think I should let you know it in advance, so that you can make some preparation. ;)

Just what I always wanted. And perfect timing for my next grow

Just what I always wanted. And perfect timing for my next grow
Wow, thank you Hrenklin, I will looking forward to your picture or video, it must be a nice ones! :yahoo:

Hi Everyone, we are going to hold a activity only for Mars Growers here. It will begin on Dec 9th and end in Dec 31th, But i think I should let you know it in advance, so that you can make some preparation. ;)

Will there be a limit on the number of entries for one member, or the number of images/videos per entry?

Will there be a limit on the number of entries for one member, or the number of images/videos per entry?
I believe one member will have several entries, we will just pick the best pictures anyway, not the person instead. :ganjamon:

Hello Sara. Just wondering if the TSL-2000 comes with cords long enough to mount the drivers outside of your grow tent/space? It doesn't look like it in most reviews, but I recently saw a video with longer cords. Cheers.
Some has been upgraded, some not, so not sure when you order, will receive the upgraded ones or not, but mostly should be already upgraded, :Namaste:

Just received my TS600 and wow what a little performer.

20191205_105852.jpg
20191205_104002.jpg

So, I came across this today.... I was fairly disappointed to hear it, but know every story has 2 sides...

Just wanted to let my fellow MARSians know of a possible "weak link".

My guess is.... this individual may have bought an extension cable that wasn't correct. But I don't have all the info, so I won't assume...

Just FYI...

On a good note after that post though, I personally own 3 different Mars Hydro lights and haven't had a single problem with any part on all the lights.
Same here... I'm not deterred. I love my Mars gear! Moreso concerned that someone wa disappointed with Mars Customer Service. I've had nothing but
A-1 service at every encounter.... it caught my attention.

Figured @SmokeSara would chime in to fix things.

BTW.... she's a legit magician; if y'all didn't know...
:rofl:

Same here... I'm not deterred. I love my Mars gear! Moreso concerned that someone wa disappointed with Mars Customer Service. I've had nothing but
A-1 service at every encounter.... it caught my attention.

Figured @SmokeSara would chime in to fix things.

BTW.... she's a legit magician; if y'all didn't know...
:rofl:
Yea every time I've needed any kind of assistance @SmokeSara and the team of reps went above and beyond for me. I sadly just had ( sorry not automobile fix it type ) 2 different parts break on my SUV. The wheel thing the belts spin on snapped off and my rack just went. I was literally hours away from ordering my second TSL 2000. I'll get another one hopeful by after Christmas.

On a good note after that post though, I personally own 3 different Mars Hydro lights and haven't had a single problem with any part on all the lights.
The only thing my Mars lights have done is give me fire buds !. I did however have them way too close during the 1st weeks of my grow and clawed some from intesity ( sorted now). Now my girls are enjoying the Masrsian sunrise every day for a whole 18 hours.
Taken yesterday at day 40 since seed
20191206_232200.jpg
20191206_162249.jpg
20191205_123607.jpg
20191204_190855.jpg
Earlier in the week
20191204_190813.jpg
20191204_175939.jpg

I have spoken with at least 4 different people at Mars Hydro and all are helpful and supportive never had a ill conversation with anybody there. Never felt bad after talking with any of them.

My room is filled with Mars lights and not one issue except incredibly healthy plants.

The only complaint I have ever had with Mars Hydro is that they only put their sticker on one side of the light. :rofl: Oh the horror. I don't know if I can live with these tough issues.

It's time to start thinking, and trying things out for the upcoming contest:

full

Granddaddy Purple Under the Mars Hydro TSW-2000

The plant is in a Mars Hydro 3' X 3' tent, with an actual footprint of 100cm X 100cm. The plant touches both sides of the tent, or is 100cm in diameter and 82cm tall. I can raise the light another 15-20cm while keeping the proper distance from the canopy. This is possible by replacing the wire hangers with a short piece of chain, and moving the fan and filter out of the tent. The pot is on a Lazy Susan for easy plant maintenance.

A photo editor was used to make the Mars Hydro logo 'pop.' I cut the logo from another image, and pasted it on the light to cover the washed out logo. Another option to consider is a supplemental light focused on the logo.

Presentation will be important. For my contest entries I'll be cleaning the tent, and making everything neat and tidy. The ropes and wires will be hidden as much as possible. The winning entry will probably not be a snapshot, but a well staged image.

I intend to compete, and would like to see quality entries from many of our members. That's why I'm sharing the techniques I'll use. Remember that Mars Hydro wants us to showcase their light.

full

Back
Top Bottom