Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

how bout buy a light and it could be less ? ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

i'm sure they'll post actual discounts when it's closer.

Last shot . Sp3000 1st run . 3 plants ( 2 in pic , 1 drying) no harvest figures yet but a lovely finish with some very tight nugs.
20201111_093300.jpg
20201110_113412.jpg

Congratulations Ganja!!

Congratulations Ganja!!
Thanks pk now th horrible trim-jail sentence to get through .lol All smells so nice now been in the dark forna few days. hanging by the weekend finish hopefully

Bigger SP? SP6500 is coming. The light is designed specifically for commercial growing customers who want to grow more productive plants. Do you like it?

-Draw Power: 650w
-Optimize Coverage: 3x5 ft (90x150cm)
-Samsung Lm301b&Osram 660nm LEDs
-LED Quantity: 2356 pcs
-Spectrum: 2800-3000K,4800-5000K,650-665nm,730-740nm, 260-440nm
-High PPE up to 2.8 µmol/j
-Light Size:1073*90*92mm
-Daisy Chain Dimming Function
-IP65 waterproof
-CE, DLC&ETL listed

now that sounds like a whole heap of par and Marsian sunshine.

Thanks pk now th horrible trim-jail sentence to get through .lol All smells so nice now been in the dark forna few days. hanging by the weekend finish hopefully
i know that's the only pain in the entire process. lol
how do you trim? I grab my joint and put on a movie or music and i go to town trimming.

Nice, any chance u could tell us what the deals r going to b?:ganjamon:
As a matter of fact, we haven't decided the specific discount yet, which is expected to be released to you in a week. Please look forward to it:ganjamon:

how bout buy a light and it could be less ? ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

i'm sure they'll post actual discounts when it's closer.
There is no doubt about it:ganjamon:

Last shot . Sp3000 1st run . 3 plants ( 2 in pic , 1 drying) no harvest figures yet but a lovely finish with some very tight nugs.
20201111_093300.jpg
20201110_113412.jpg
Congratulations :Rasta:
They look delicious and look forward to how much they'll weigh when you dry them

i know that's the only pain in the entire process. lol
how do you trim? I grab my joint and put on a movie or music and i go to town trimming.
I grab my "Mrs GG trimming machine" and fill her with tea . She is a dab hand at trimming thankfully and tireless unlike me. sadly I have to provide and "ooops" tub for mishaps and explain the pain felt when she snips a budlet off by accident. I remove fans only then hang to dry un-trimmed with no cuts till fully dried. not too much of a pain to remove the dried ones but a little more hassle than worth trimming but worth it. seems to give me my best result overall. cures while low and slow drying too.
1st samples of the FFT#10 are damn good. lol
20201113_112258.jpg
20201113_112158.jpg
20201113_112114.jpg

As far as the light diodes emitting heat here is a pic of my Santa Marta Gold Bud about 5 inches from my TS1000. Been that close for a long time any ill effects. The rest of the canopy is within the 2.5 ft flowering light range.
20201114_091547.jpg
looking good enron

As far as the light diodes emitting heat here is a pic of my Santa Marta Gold Bud about 5 inches from my TS1000. Been that close for a long time any ill effects.

That's not the strongest light in the world, lol - but people spend too much time worrying about heat when they're mostly growing a plant that's from the tropics. Yes, there are certain strains that don't tolerate hot temperatures all that well, but most of them do.

As far as the light diodes emitting heat here is a pic of my Santa Marta Gold Bud about 5 inches from my TS1000. Been that close for a long time any ill effects. The rest of the canopy is within the 2.5 ft flowering light range.

watch for bleaching. there is a specific type of led damage that occurs as well. expresses more like a mutation.

led fixture heat is about 60 / 40 emitters / drivers. larger rigs will be closer to 70 / 30. the heatsinks should pull most of it away from the emitters, and slowly release it. drivers should hit a more or less constant temp and stay there. the cases are part of the heat sinking in most aluminum case drivers.

good rule of thumb : you should be able to rest your hand on the top side of your fixture / heatsink, and on top of the driver(s), without it being uncomfortable or burning with the rig running at the max.

if you have to pull your hand away cause it is too hot - then there is a problem. either insufficient heatsinking / air exchange / inadequate drivers / poor chipsets or chipset mounts. most times it's a combination of factors.

Back
Top Bottom