Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I ordred the LG-G01B48LED 48x3w Reflector Lamp on the 27th and on the 29th it says "Delivered". Does this mean it's out for shipping, and do you guys email out tracking numbrers? Any other readers who've ordered from this site, what was your average shipping time?

I'm looking forward to having this reflector for single plant small closet grows and to help finish my one I have flowering right now.

Thanks!

Shipping time is only dependent on origination point. Mine shipped from California to the east coast in 5 days from date of order placement.

I ordred the LG-G01B48LED 48x3w Reflector Lamp on the 27th and on the 29th it says "Delivered". Does this mean it's out for shipping, and do you guys email out tracking numbrers? Any other readers who've ordered from this site, what was your average shipping time?

I'm looking forward to having this reflector for single plant small closet grows and to help finish my one I have flowering right now.

Thanks!

"Delivered" always means delivered. Looks like a mistake, and it's probably in transit.

here is my 6 piece COB light, took about 2 weeks, pretty dam quick IMO. Only minor complaint is power cord not very long, looks like standard cord though so could buy another.
DSCF3857.JPG
DSCF3858.JPG
DSCF3860.JPG
DSCF3861.JPG
DSCF3862.JPG
DSCF3863.JPG

How the plants grow/bud will be important thing

Thanks!

When do you order the light from our company and who do you order from?

When do you order the light from our company and who do you order from?

Ordered from topledgrowlight | marshydro LED grow light,grow tent,Hydroponic,Grow light and the order was placed on 9/27/2013 and when I log into the account it says Processing for that date, then another line shows the successful Paypal transaction ID then the next line says 9/29/2013 Delivered.

Nothing says Out for Shipping or tracking number, nor did I get an email. Would like to know if this is shipping from overseas or within the US. I wasn't expecting to get it this early, but seeing "Delivered" kinda worried me.

Also what is the recommended distance to hang the 48x3w want from a single plant?

Hey Cola, I think you told me before, but can you give me the diode wavelength and ratio of different diode types for the COB lights. I ask cause on website, for the MARS lights, says 7 : 1 : 1 red:blue:eek:range, and from my memory the COB has no orange. I was wondering why?

OK, so heres the question-
Out of lights you all have tried, which is the best?
How do you find the quality?

Cola or Sara - Im looking at large scale. Multiple 4x8 tables. Whats your suggestion and cost, and how many can I daisy chain together at a time, as well, can I attach a remote controller to them.

Well… We are about to see just how good this company really is.

About 10 days ago I purchased 3 lights from TopLED and Sara. The four-part cob light and two Mars ll 1200's.

Today I decided to upgrade my light from the four-part cob light to either the Mars ll 700 or the Mars ll 900.

My situation is a little weird in that these lights were delivered yesterday to my freight forwarder, who will be forwarding them on to me. The lights have been delivered and are unopened and untouched.

So just now, I contacted the company and told them that I want to upgrade the one smaller light to a bigger light. The reason is, I'm changing my strategy and going to grow fewer large plants instead of a whole bunch of little ones in a scrog as I was going to do. So therefore I want the penetrating power of the bigger Mars ll 5 W LEDs.

I have offered to pay the shipping back to their US distribution center, to pay the difference in price for the bigger light that I want and to pay for them to ship the bigger light back to me. That's a good deal all around.

They are leaving right now apparently for their national Day holiday. And will be back on the 6th of this month. They said they would respond to me then.

Sara has been absolutely spectacular with me. So I am imagining this will not be a problem.

However, I spoke with Cola just now and she spoke with her manager and their first response was that it could not be done. I suggested that they rethink that position as I am asking for something that would benefit us both. And that this would give them the opportunity to demonstrate their super customer service to the world.

To Cola's credit, after sitting with this for a few minutes, she responded... "don't worry about that, we will do everything to make your satisfaction". And based how they have treated me from the beginning, I believe her.

It probably was not smart of me to deal with anyone other then Sara, she's the one that has helped me from the beginning. So I will await her return.

But I will share their responses here.

I anticipate no problems whatsoever. The company has been fantastic and Sarah has been an absolute dream to work with. And what company would not want to sell their customers a higher-priced, bigger light? It's kind of like walking out the door of the store with a small, inexpensive camera in your hand and then turning right back around and walking inside and telling them you want to buy a much more expensive one. Win/Win.

Anyway, I will keep everyone in the loop here. I think this will be a nice test as well and make everyone feel spectacular in the way they treat their customers. If TopLED handles this well, I think that those of you on the fence in dealing with them will be convinced to jump off and place an order. I know I would be if I were in that position.

hahaha,so excited,I made it,this is the first time I post pix here.:bravo::bravo:

LG-G01B48LED,weight is 4kg,Power Consumtion is 96watt,Coverage Area:2.2 x 2.2 '
LG-G04B96LED,weight is 7kg,Power Consumtion is 196watt,Coverage Area:4.4 x 2.2'
LG-G09B144LED,weight is 8kg,Power Consumtion is 294watt,Coverage Area:8 x 2.2'
LG-G011B192LED,weight is 10kg,Power Consumtion is 384watt,Coverage Area: 4.4 x 4.4'

The price we will offer is factory price,so you need to pay shipping yourself. shipping cost will depend on how many lights you order. weight more than 21kg, we can get more discount from FEDEX. so if you order more, you can get more discount on shipping.as soon as we have lower cost, we will update our price. and I will let you know.

there are some basic informations about reflector light.

1.Without glass and second lens, reflector design. 100% lumen output for plants. Increase yields! 2.One switch for Growth 3.One switch for Flowering 4.The LED Spectrum ratio can be changed according what kind of plant.
5.3 Watt Epistar LED's
6.Epistar led Part No: Red:ES-SMBRPN42A ,Blue:ES-SMHRPN42B
7.Green painted Casing.
8.1Ultra Quiet Cooling Fan.
9.1 Stainless Steel hanging kits.
10.1 Power Cord

If you are interested in this item,just feel free to email me for price,or you can add my skype,I will reply you ASAP.:welcome::welcome:

I have a feeling you and Sara are going to do well. Heck I might even try one next year:) I gotta get the cap'n to get it for me for Christmas haha.

Well… We are about to see just how good this company really is.

About 10 days ago I purchased 3 lights from TopLED and Sara. The four-part cob light and two Mars ll 1200's.

Today I decided to upgrade my light from the four-part cob light to either the Mars ll 700 or the Mars ll 900.

My situation is a little weird in that these lights were delivered yesterday to my freight forwarder, who will be forwarding them on to me. The lights have been delivered and are unopened and untouched.

So just now, I contacted the company and told them that I want to upgrade the one smaller light to a bigger light. The reason is, I'm changing my strategy and going to grow fewer large plants instead of a whole bunch of little ones in a scrog as I was going to do. So therefore I want the penetrating power of the bigger Mars ll 5 W LEDs.

I have offered to pay the shipping back to their US distribution center, to pay the difference in price for the bigger light that I want and to pay for them to ship the bigger light back to me. That's a good deal all around.

They are leaving right now apparently for their national Day holiday. And will be back on the 6th of this month. They said they would respond to me then.

Sara has been absolutely spectacular with me. So I am imagining this will not be a problem.

However, I spoke with Cola just now and she spoke with her manager and their first response was that it could not be done. I suggested that they rethink that position as I am asking for something that would benefit us both. And that this would give them the opportunity to demonstrate their super customer service to the world.

To Cola's credit, after sitting with this for a few minutes, she responded... "don't worry about that, we will do everything to make your satisfaction". And based how they have treated me from the beginning, I believe her.

It probably was not smart of me to deal with anyone other then Sara, she's the one that has helped me from the beginning. So I will await her return.

But I will share their responses here.

I anticipate no problems whatsoever. The company has been fantastic and Sarah has been an absolute dream to work with. And what company would not want to sell their customers a higher-priced, bigger light? It's kind of like walking out the door of the store with a small, inexpensive camera in your hand and then turning right back around and walking inside and telling them you want to buy a much more expensive one. Win/Win.

Anyway, I will keep everyone in the loop here. I think this will be a nice test as well and make everyone feel spectacular in the way they treat their customers. If TopLED handles this well, I think that those of you on the fence in dealing with them will be convinced to jump off and place an order. I know I would be if I were in that position.

I would imagine the initial reluctance would have been normal human unconscious skepticism (even distrust) when dealing with a foreign culture. The first thought would probably be "We don't really know all that well how these guys operate. Is he trying to pull some scam that we haven't considered?" I'm guessing that after some thought they'll be happy to make that deal with you.

I would imagine the initial reluctance would have been normal human unconscious skepticism (even distrust) when dealing with a foreign culture. The first thought would probably be "We don't really know all that well how these guys operate. Is he trying to pull some scam that we haven't considered?" I'm guessing that after some thought they'll be happy to make that deal with you.

I think you are right.

I can really see that they are learning a new style of business. I ordered on a ebay auction one and it was NIS. Now in my 15 years of sales what I asked for was what we called a no brainier. It was for me to pay the difference between the two products (their regular price) as I had already paid for the unit that they did not have. They did not go for it but I see they are learning. Actually for my space the smaller one should work fine.

If they are "learning a new style of business" then they catch on very very quick.

Sara has been extraordinary with me from the beginning. And I have a lot of faith in this company overall.

I think that Bolivar said it well above – it was simply a knee-jerk reaction at first.

It's one thing to have a fantastic product at a great price. But if customer service fails or they don't honor their warranty well, they will quickly find people gravitating to a company that may cost a little more but be easier and more dependable to work with. So this is a great opportunity for them to rise to the level of expectation that people have when choosing an important supplier.

From the messages I've been getting – people are watching and paying attention on this one.

Back
Top Bottom