Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

100_13635.JPG
If there is a picture here it is my Acapulco Gold at day 47 of flower. It is under a mars 2 1200 flower spectrum. I was very excited to see what look like hash tips on several of the buds. With 70-75 days for flowering it still has a while to go, but looks alright for her age. It might be due in part to extra calcium and magnesium. A tip I read here for led lights. Thanks to whomever wrote that.

Going to purchase light next couple days. Will be my first LED. I have limited funds so need to choose wisely.

I need a light for Veg Room. That is the main goal, but I also wouldn't mind if it could flower also to be multi purpose for the future.

I was thinking of starting with a Mars II 700W Standard Spectrum. I read someone preferred the standard spectrum over the flower spectrum for some reason. That is good because I am saving money:) I am still working on Veg area. Not sure what final dimensions will be built about 3x5 - 4x5 Would that 700 be ok for coverage? Would that 700 give a standard 1000W MH a run for its money?

Any suggestions would be welcome. I know i am only buying a light but I have had many set backs and things happen and just want something to go right.

Hi all, just purchased a 1.2x1.2x2 mate tent. For now as I am in a rental and this is a stealth grow, I was hoping of using the one light for veg and flower. I believe the green 3w units can do this? And also which light setup is better one 192wx3 or two 96wx3 panels? Thanks guys

OH CRAP!! now my neighbor downstair knowS! right on front of the package

IMG_251410.jpg

could be worst, the neighbor could have signed for it from the fed ex delivery guy and walked it to your house for you... that was pleasant i still have the box at the house. i could take a picture of the still attached sku code on the box but feel its not necessary unless asked. glad they are in the process of changing it. fortunately for me i was planning to move in the coming month anyhow so it was no big deal other then thats "one canary i cant let get away" haha jk.

I&i

Edit : and this box is around 30lbs in weight so you know he looked at any info on the box ha. luckily i live in a small town, nothing goes unheard.

Hi, Dennise. i just send the tracking number to u with PM. please check it. :love::high-five:
I haven't gotten it yet Sara. Do you have a tracking number for me?.....:circle-of-love:

Hey all, I've purchased a 1.2x1.2x2meter tent. Now I am going to be running both veg and flower in this tent as it's a stealth grow. A cpl questions though. Which led panels is best? The green ones which I believe to do both veg and flower states right with a flick of a switch or the Mars units? The Mars II unit says perfect for veg and flower... This is the 1200w unit.
Also what light setup would be better if I went with the green panels... 1x 192wx3 or 2x 96x3 units?
Thanks in advance

I cannot PM Ms Sara yet ... gotta get the post count up to 50 (it'll take a while).

What's my best option for a 60cm x 60cm x 160cm (2ft x 2ft x 5.5 ft) space with a single plant? Anyone?

I cannot PM Ms Sara yet ... gotta get the post count up to 50 (it'll take a while).

What's my best option for a 60cm x 60cm x 160cm (2ft x 2ft x 5.5 ft) space with a single plant? Anyone?

Make a skype account and message her

Hi, ShonuffGreens. i will email the tracking number to u later.:love:.
Whatupdoe Sara!:)

Do you have a tracking number?.... placed order last week for two Mars II 900 Thx!

Hi, ButADream. i just send a PM to u. please check it. :love::high-five:

Hi, antiskeptic. i just send an PM to u, please check it. :high-five::love:
Hey all, I've purchased a 1.2x1.2x2meter tent. Now I am going to be running both veg and flower in this tent as it's a stealth grow. A cpl questions though. Which led panels is best? The green ones which I believe to do both veg and flower states right with a flick of a switch or the Mars units? The Mars II unit says perfect for veg and flower... This is the 1200w unit.
Also what light setup would be better if I went with the green panels... 1x 192wx3 or 2x 96x3 units?
Thanks in advance

My tent is about the same size and i got the old model 100x3 which seems to do the job.

Hi, Herbal. thanks for your sharing.:thanks:
100_13635.JPG
If there is a picture here it is my Acapulco Gold at day 47 of flower. It is under a mars 2 1200 flower spectrum. I was very excited to see what look like hash tips on several of the buds. With 70-75 days for flowering it still has a while to go, but looks alright for her age. It might be due in part to extra calcium and magnesium. A tip I read here for led lights. Thanks to whomever wrote that.

Hi, DeadeyeSystem. u had emailed me, right?:love:
Going to purchase light next couple days. Will be my first LED. I have limited funds so need to choose wisely.

I need a light for Veg Room. That is the main goal, but I also wouldn't mind if it could flower also to be multi purpose for the future.

I was thinking of starting with a Mars II 700W Standard Spectrum. I read someone preferred the standard spectrum over the flower spectrum for some reason. That is good because I am saving money:) I am still working on Veg area. Not sure what final dimensions will be built about 3x5 - 4x5 Would that 700 be ok for coverage? Would that 700 give a standard 1000W MH a run for its money?

Any suggestions would be welcome. I know i am only buying a light but I have had many set backs and things happen and just want something to go right.

Back
Top Bottom