Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thats because indoors there is less dirt so it tastes better. But outdoors it gets covered in dust, hairs and everything else thats floating around. But if you do bud washing in a pail of water with a little baking soda and lemon juice you will immediately see all the nasty stuff coming off your buds indoors or outdoors. And bud washing doesn't knock trichomes off, its been tested. Once you have washed your buds once you'll never go back after seeing all the nasty crud thats stuck to your bud. I shutter at the thought of smoking it. Anyway with full spectrum LED you should see no difference inside our out, the only thing the sun has is powerful UV-A and UV-B which just damages the plant which can potentially lead to more trichomes but often is shown not to.

:thanks: Some growers bought T5 to use with leds light. But should pay attention to the content of UV, too much UV will hurt plants.

Competition time again ?? Here's a Blueberry headband I grew a while back under a MH Pro II 120
08-04-18 (2) (2).jpg
:thanks: :welldone: Will you cut some leaves?

We designed the following new picture for 420 home page. Do you like it?
If you have better idea to show Mars COB advantages: waterproof, Osram, Cree chips, no noise, meanwell driver...or better slogan for our brand, pls advise

This was a plant from a few months ago Sara,I did not defoil and just let her go till I chopped her,The end product before and after manicure :green_heart:

It shows a happy harvest :goodjob: :thanks:

Do you have idea to help this grower' pants grow taller?

"I am currently using three Mars 2 400 W grow lights in a 4‘ x 4‘ tent. I am growing hydroponically. I am using a good meter and monitoring the nutrients and pH continually. Prior to this I grew in dirt with the same result. That’s why am questioning the lights. I’m getting a fairly good yield. But the plants aren’t growing more than 20 inches tall "

Do you have idea to help this grower' pants grow taller?

"I am currently using three Mars 2 400 W grow lights in a 4‘ x 4‘ tent. I am growing hydroponically. I am using a good meter and monitoring the nutrients and pH continually. Prior to this I grew in dirt with the same result. That’s why am questioning the lights. I’m getting a fairly good yield. But the plants aren’t growing more than 20 inches tall "

What's size of pots are you using... larger pot size will get you bigger plants... also different strains will be different heights... also maybe veg for a extra week

Critical Kush & CBD Critical mass, 3’ x 3’ scrog, 4 plants. 3 weeks into flower. QB 304 260 watt xw.
72772469-85BD-453D-AD33-E796D3B79CE8.jpeg
F90B9EEE-1AC8-43E5-91BA-BC69134E0906.jpeg
31F7CBBB-1E18-4C69-A52A-D723A8882331.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom