Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

OK, since the Mars TS 2000 might release soon, I am thinking about maybe we can hold another giveway, and see whoever will be the lucky one to get the first TS 2000 at 420.
What do you think everyone? :theband:

If you are careful enough, you might find the TS 2000 in the video. haha!

Yes please ,yes please and more yes please Sara
sounds perfect. am intrigued now more so

A loooot of new review videos coming out for Mars TS 1000, cheers! Come and buy on official website: and use coupon code: MarsHydro to save 3%

thank you very much Ganjagrandaddy! :yahoo:
In luck of the draw , or by saving what i can as i go , i will be running Mars lights Sara. s
Seeing all my fellow growers here who trust and respect you and your companies products , with their Mars purchases, wins and gifted to them , leaves me with no doubt where my hard to gain money will be spent. It is only really Mars that are attempting to drive down the cost of these "must have" lights to make them a realistic option for most of us on very tight budgets. The market for LED is huge and very hungry it seems but your commitment to hearing your customers and potential ones on here is Epic. The ts range to date looks like a real staple seller once its results start to filter to people. Am so interested to see what the new one is geared up for.
Your tents are top quaility too which is another very near future need. I have took mine down and back up more times than an eccentric camper so it now looks beaten to a pulp and relies on staples to hold it up. heehee. looks like i have sone serious saving to get done before your onto the ts 9000 leaving me behind. lol
your deserved prosperity is imminent

Great news everyone, :love::love::love:first shipment of SP-250 arrives Germany, it should be UK shipment, but now UK is very strict, so we ship to Germany, and all the SP-250 is with UK plug. So my UK growers, feel free to order now from our official website: www.mars-hydro.com . Use coupon code: MarsHydro to save 3% ! :hippy:
Also if you live in EU countries, not mind the UK plug, can also order from our website. If you cannot accept, no worries, our next shipment of EU plug ones will arrive in one week! Cheers! :theband:

In luck of the draw , or by saving what i can as i go , i will be running Mars lights Sara. s
Seeing all my fellow growers here who trust and respect you and your companies products , with their Mars purchases, wins and gifted to them , leaves me with no doubt where my hard to gain money will be spent. It is only really Mars that are attempting to drive down the cost of these "must have" lights to make them a realistic option for most of us on very tight budgets. The market for LED is huge and very hungry it seems but your commitment to hearing your customers and potential ones on here is Epic. The ts range to date looks like a real staple seller once its results start to filter to people. Am so interested to see what the new one is geared up for.
Your tents are top quaility too which is another very near future need. I have took mine down and back up more times than an eccentric camper so it now looks beaten to a pulp and relies on staples to hold it up. heehee. looks like i have sone serious saving to get done before your onto the ts 9000 leaving me behind. lol
your deserved prosperity is imminent
Thank you so much for the highly compliment. Much apprecaited! I hope you best of luck this time. :yahoo: We will keep doing good job, and good service for you guys! :goof:

Back
Top Bottom