Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hello everyone! I am back! Finally! :cheer:I miss you guys soooo much! :circle-of-love:
Thank you @Teddy Edwards for saving me! :love::love::love:
Welcome home Sara. We have missed you. We were mounting an international 420 rescue campaign to China , so glad your back as i was responsible for rowing the boat most of the way !!!!. Hope you are well and back to where you need to be. We have been tickling the thread to keep it active until your return ( and to show our proud efforts with these exceptional products ) Will let you settle in but welcome back

How you can shoot such beautiful pictures. :D:surf::surf::surf:
Thankyou Sara. All Mars Hydro inspired. The fact i can take pics with full spectrum has also improved those too. winner all round , Better Plants , Better Pics , better service. love them. so glad i took the plunge. thank you

Been dropping this link quite a bit lately... just my way of letting y'all know you were missed.
Welcome Back

This place ain't the same without ya!
:green_heart:

Hey King, thanks for checking up with me. I am back safe and sound ! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Hey welcome back hope everything is good ?

Had us nervous over here. :Namaste:

Good morning. HOpe all is well in the green world. I would like to talk with Smokesara about an order placed back on 7/06/19 but not sure how to go about it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks:nomo:
Sara is on here most days mate. she did have some issues with internet access recently but i think they are resolved now. She is a great rep and will no doubt be able to help.

Good morning. HOpe all is well in the green world. I would like to talk with Smokesara about an order placed back on 7/06/19 but not sure how to go about it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks:nomo:

This thread or an e-mail are your best options, until you have enough posts to PM her. There's an e-mail address in her signature block.

Quick mars TSL-2000 update:
9 days flowering ( following 35 days veg , 12 days transition) and living life. never had better bud production than this at this early stage before.
20190720_133026.jpg
20190720_132640.jpg
20190720_132621.jpg
20190720_132553.jpg
20190720_132532.jpg
20190720_132513.jpg
20190720_132501.jpg
20190719_114335.jpg

Quick mars TSL-2000 update:
9 days flowering ( following 35 days veg , 12 days transition) and living life. never had better bud production than this at this early stage before.

Are you going to have enough headroom for your plants? This is my 5' (150cm) tall tent, the tops of the plants are 12" (30cm) from the light. They were flipped 20 days ago, and the first flowers appeared 7 days ago. I hope they're finished stretching. There's no place left to grow.

full

Plants in 5' (150cm) Tent 20 Days After the Flip

I've done everything I can in the tent to raise the lights as high as possible. The top of the power supplies are 1.5" (3.8cm) from the top of the tent. Note there's no fan or filter above the light. I used chain to suspend it from the pole.

full

Mars Hydro TSL-2000 All Chained Up

The power supplies will definately be moved out of the tent for future grows. I've ordered two, five meter 5.5x2.1mm Male To Female 20AWG Extension Cords through e-Bay.

Hi Sara I have brought 2 x Mars SP250 included for free :
1 x MarsHydro Led Glasses
1 x MarsHydro T - Shirt
1 x MarsHydro Smell Proof Bag
And only 4 Days from order to delivery great going MarsHydro . :thumb::bravo:now just waiting on my order of seeds hopefully get them tomorrow then I can see how good these lights really work first hand Awesome :)Can't Wait.

Oh and quick question : What Wattage setting is the light on or do I have to open it up to have a look (I don't have a wattage meter) thanks again.

Are you going to have enough headroom for your plants? This is my 5' (150cm) tall tent, the tops of the plants are 12" (30cm) from the light. They were flipped 20 days ago, and the first flowers appeared 7 days ago. I hope they're finished stretching. There's no place left to grow.

full

Plants in 5' (150cm) Tent 20 Days After the Flip

I've done everything I can in the tent to raise the lights as high as possible. The top of the power supplies are 1.5" (3.8cm) from the top of the tent. Note there's no fan or filter above the light. I used chain to suspend it from the pole.

full

Mars Hydro TSL-2000 All Chained Up

The power supplies will definately be moved out of the tent for future grows. I've ordered two, five meter 5.5x2.1mm Male To Female 20AWG Extension Cords through e-Bay.
I use quadlining to keep them lower . they have finished stretch now at approx 27". Colas are catching light most of their structure since defol and stripping rubbish out too. I think they will stack up from the base so shouldnt grow much taller. (famous last words lol.) Fingers crossed ( and legs , eyes ect.... ) .

Hi Sara I have brought 2 x Mars SP250 included for free :
1 x MarsHydro Led Glasses
1 x MarsHydro T - Shirt
1 x MarsHydro Smell Proof Bag
And only 4 Days from order to delivery great going MarsHydro . :thumb::bravo:now just waiting on my order of seeds hopefully get them tomorrow then I can see how good these lights really work first hand Awesome :)Can't Wait.

Oh and quick question : What Wattage setting is the light on or do I have to open it up to have a look (I don't have a wattage meter) thanks again.
welcome to being a Marsian. You wont look back ( too mezmerized by the full spec lights !!) These new series are amazing mate . great choice.

Evening Dsbuds, can you please let me know your order number? so I can check the status for you? :circle-of-love:

Thank you Ganja, hope you had a great weekend! :green_heart:
Sara is on here most days mate. she did have some issues with internet access recently but i think they are resolved now. She is a great rep and will no doubt be able to help.

This thread or an e-mail are your best options, until you have enough posts to PM her. There's an e-mail address in her signature block.
You know me best, :D :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom