420 Magazine Background

Mars Hydro New LED Grow Light Give Away

nivek

Photo of the Month: Oct 2018
I suppose Mars Hydro's new light is so so solar

dr.h00k

Member of the Month: July 2017 - Nug of the Month: Nov 2017, Dec 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Nov 2016
...You're obviously not in to win it, so I think this a rather inappropriate thread to be expressing opinions...you could try the Mars discussion thread tho'...cheerz...h00k... :hookah: ...

Camaro1691

I suppose that's the end of Mars new light
Much better options out there folks
Yeahh this isn’t the place for you obviously. I’ve never tried their stuff but I’m not opposed to it

Barney86

I suppose Mars Hydro new light must be for me because I never win anything and I'll show it off like a boss. View attachment 1742782
(Auto with old model 600s ;) )View attachment 1742782

Is it cheating if I bump my post to try and catch an extra couple of likes? Couldn't find anything to say otherwise so think I should at least get a couple points for being the only one to do it lol

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018
But please don't forget also the like the post you like
:hmmmm: I dont think that side of it is working very well... none of the recent entries seem to have looked at the earlier ones... and many early entries dont seem to have come back...

Hook seems to have it sewn up so far...:D

Also ... folks, “an adjective” is one word! :nerd-with-glasses::thumb:

Last edited:

Camaro1691

:hmmmm: I dont think that side of it is working very well... none of the recent entries seem to have looked at the earlier ones... and many early entries dont seem to have come back...

Hook seems to have it sewn up so far...:D

Also ... folks, “an adjective” is one word! :nerd-with-glasses::thumb:
I’m still around and calling out the guy dissing the brand

Top Bottom