Mars Hydro - The Giveaway For The Smart LED FC4800, Please Join Us

I am fixing to harvest my Runtz Muffin in a couple weeks! I was thinking of chop and Hang Just like you're doing.. For a long and slow dry on Da Stem!! Have you dried this way before? Pretty Darn Good harvest anyhow their @Evergreen89 :yummy: :peace:
Yes I hang in the tent for a week if rh allows. I’ve also dried in a hanging rack. If I hang big chunks of plants I can control drying better.

@marshydrosmartgrowsystem
@030Grower
@Heavy D1983

received_3322838984644685.jpeg

received_158771080462673.jpeg

IMG-20221216-WA0009.jpg

IMG_20230526_004439.jpg

IMG_20230526_004347.jpg
I really hope I win the light I've got a tent already and plans to run a perpetual grow using the mars 4800 for the veg tent. Fingers crossed 🤞

Dear Growers,

Mars Hydro Smart LED Grow Light with remote control and OTA (Over The Air) data transfer, which easily control the grow lights and schedule your grow plans, it provides the accurate and accessible data all via MarsHydro APP to help you automate and manage your garden freely. Mars Hydro smart grow system makes your indoors smarter & easier! Just slide your fingertips on your cellphone screen whenever and wherever to achieve smart garden plan now! :cheer:

:love:Prize: Smart LED light-FC4800

:love:End date:May 31th

:love:Rules:
1. Share the best plant picture(s) you are growing or have grown
2. @ 2 friends and like the post
3. Add the hashtag #marshydrosmartgrowsystem
4. The winner needs to share grow journal with the FC4800 Smart Light on 420

:love:The winner will be randomly picked on May 31th. Good luck everyone~:yahoo:

1684841695799.jpeg

Would love to have this light in my tent
@tokenroll @West Hippie
#marshydrosmartgrowsystem.
Pic is Afgan , it's curing at this time

20230407_085406.jpg

I love the purple color.

Me too! Really want to find a photo with this amount of purple and clone it to fill a tent! Would look amazing.

Anyone know what time it's drawn ?
Not I but it will be interesting as there are a lot of good plant pictures. Thank you, Mars that is very nice of you to do this contest, we are lucky to have you as a sponsor. I grow outdoors but still appreciate doing this. You help make this site what it is today Great.

Back
Top Bottom