MassMedMan's Perpetual Mainline

Good ole Bill, back at it,, camera shy..

20150602_201726.jpg

Subbed up! Your scrog journal was a great read! :)
You read that, or just looked at the pictures?? :)
Thanks JohnnyBlaze!

Did a Flux video update today...

I read every post! Best way to learn is through others experiences!! :)

I hear you bro,, learn then do, I'm on that track.. good luck buddy

Gave my holy Grail Kush a rock today,, not a diamond. But, I cut two clones from her last night, and I felt bad. :(

Just some rocks I picked out of my driveway, white of course for her holiness...somebody said on this site that flux grows are for potm only, or something like that....

So, why not spruce her up in advance..lol

20150611_183249.jpg

Her big sista can't resist her....needs a cut

20150611_183316.jpg

Those two bad mama jammas

20150611_183309.jpg

Thanks, MedFarmer!

I'm really enjoying these flux grows. So much I'm considering a Flux perpetual. I'm also considering doing one in Doc's Kit. Lots of fun and I like that even canopy I'll get especially under a room filled with p600s...

Have a good day, mate, thanks for checking up!

Looking really good brother!!

Thank you, Dan. In my last, or flux YouTube video I gave you credit for helping me out.... hope you don't mind brother,, thanks again!!

Thanks, MedFarmer!

I'm really enjoying these flux grows. So much I'm considering a Flux perpetual. I'm also considering doing one in Doc's Kit. Lots of fun and I like that even canopy I'll get especially under a room filled with p600s...

Have a good day, mate, thanks for checking up!

I think a Flux in Doc's Kit will be awesome as I've seen some nice grows using it and especially under Platinum lights.

I think a Flux in Doc's Kit will be awesome as I've seen some nice grows using it and especially under Platinum lights.

Ok, long as Doc doesn't see any problems,, which I doubt he will, but I trust/respect his advice... it's going to happen. Thank you!! :)

Wow you just made me very happy indeed :) I've always thought a cycling perpetual of fluxes could work wonders! :) I'm now going back to full fluxing myself after my next couple of runs.
I've always wanted to see a Docs kit flux :)

On your smaller flux, please let the flux ends sit a tiny touch higher and have the tether down enough from end so the growing tips always sit up facing the light. Then combined with the opening up of the immature tip foliage repeatedly will give you better limb frequency :)

Wow you just made me very happy indeed :) I've always thought a cycling perpetual of fluxes could work wonders! :) I'm now going back to full fluxing myself after my next couple of runs.
I've always wanted to see a Docs kit flux :)

On your smaller flux, please let the flux ends sit a tiny touch higher and have the tether down enough from end so the growing tips always sit up facing the light. Then combined with the opening up of the immature tip foliage repeatedly will give you better limb frequency :)

Nice, great info. I'll make those changes. I love the technique. I'm excited to try Doc's on it also. Very excited. I might like these FLUX grows better than a SCROG. And,, I.might have enough stock to get a perpetual going.. I saw a can at home depot today that caught me eye... Thanks, LA!!

Thank you, Mods for changing name of this thread.

Things have changed and I love this technique so I'm going to keep fluxing.

I'm in a state of fLux.

What the flux.

Shut the flux up!

My original now doing a loop...

20150618_055915.jpg

20150618_055926.jpg

The holiest of Holy.. Miss Grail to me..

20150618_055935.jpg

And meet muh new box,,, got it at the depot yesterday,,, it's a seven gallon... going long. That is a THC bomb cut/clone shown in the box,,, but, it might be another flavor...stay tuned!!

20150618_055949.jpg

Back
Top Bottom