McBudz - White Widow and Northern Light / Big Bud grow

Nice lookin man,
Bigstinky is gonna be one hell of a producer in the end...
Thanks for all the help with the fans.

Peace

np DD. Thx Fox

I hope its a female. I'm scared my last over achiever turned out to be a nothing but a giant messy herm. I was so upset I still tried to bring it to harvest in another room but it just got too messy and I feared I was polluting my house with pollen. I gave the shim the axe and a proper burial in the dumpster.

Some new pics. Just transplanted to larger pots. Will go to 5 gallon once they go to flower in 2-3 weeks. You see a little N def in the lower leaves. Had some pH issues that should be all sorted out now. The yellowing has stopped. Switched over to Age Old Organics at 12-6-6 until flowering.

IMG_14522.JPG

IMG_14491.JPG

IMG_14481.JPG

I really hope bigstinky is a female...

IMG_14511.JPG

enjoy... :peace:

Real pretty plants there McBudz :ganjamon:

Peace :roorrip:

Cool press man!!

How much trim (or bud) did it take for you to get than much hash?

I love that stuff!! :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

Started with 26 grams of super dried out bud from my second plant I harvested in my first grow. I decided to put a fan in the mix and by the time I realized they were over dried it was too late.

I actually mashed the dried out stuff in the jar first then dumped it out on the screen. Mashing it basically increased surface area and de-stemmed the bud. So I sifted through for a bit and picked out seeds and stems then used my hand to press down and sift the flake in a circular motion. Like wax-on wax-off :) I imagine its not to purest stuff out there but it is mighty tasty and quite effective.

The press is great because the big door knob like handles make pressing a lot easier then those other types. And the price is great for the quality of it. Got to love ebay.

I didn't have much trim since most of my leaves fell off in flowering I stopped feeding too early. And I trimmed some big fan leaves in the beginning. This grow I won't be doing that and hopefully will have some great trim to work with. If my one HK is fem I may just hash the whole plant.

The screen was a pre-made Lawson 125 silk screen 18in x 21in for $16. the screen is still in pristine shape quality work imo.

Ok day 37 for most of the plants...

The 2 plants with huge fan leaves in the front row in the #2 and #4 spot are the NLBB. The main stems are almost a half inch thick and the grow tips are still very very short compared to my other plants. Kind of strange. the plant in the back row to the left in the #5 spot is the HK. The rest are WW. Also found out something neat about my NLBB's Right when the soil dries out the fan leaves roll over. Looks very strange. Almost like it twists at the petiole. I was like what the hell is wrong now? lol. I left it went to work came back and it was all wilted because it was dry. I watered and within a few hours it perked right up. I love it when I can actually figure out what the hell the thing is trying to say to me. We sort of bonded today :) Its all about the communication.

Still running Age Old instead of Grow Big at full strength every other watering and the plants seem to love it. All def. due to ph troubles are by the way side and everyone looks pretty healthy.

Now for tons of pics...

IMG_1537.JPG

IMG_15361.JPG

#2 NLBB

IMG_1532.JPG

#3 WW

IMG_1531.JPG

#4 NLBB

IMG_15301.JPG

#8 WW

IMG_1529.JPG

#6 #7 - big stinky (isn't so big anymore in comparison) and part of #8 WW

IMG_15281.JPG

#6 up close topped it a little while back now maybe 4 potential colas their. Every now has been topped. WW#3 and WW#7 were topped a few weeks ago to slow down their vertical growth.

IMG_15271.JPG

#5 HK from the top.

IMG_15261.JPG

#1 WW

IMG_15251.JPG

#2 NLBB close up at the top. Check out how monstrous those petiole are!

IMG_15241.JPG

#4 NLBB. Big ole fat fan leaves

IMG_15201.JPG

Thanks guy and gal. I feel like I've come a very long way since July when I started this whole grow thing. I've destroyed many plants in the process. This place is a wealth of knowledge. Everyone here is amazingly knowledgeable and supportive. Feels like a family here.

I was thinking of vegging another week maybe 2 at most just to get those new tops a little more developed. I really can't have them getting taller than 5 feet or so. My grow room is only 6'7'' What do you all think?

God forbid i get a miss burley like harry red. They are going to go into 5 gallon buckets as soon as they show signs of being fem so thats an another 5 or 6 inches just from the transplant. The HK's and WW I'm not to concerned with but I've heard the NLBB can get tall.
:smokin:

i just smoked some northern lights last night and it f-ed me up... that is such a strong sativa.... i was amped took my old lady out for a tuesday night on the town was all jacked up..... that strain scares me im stickin to indicas when available but yours are so pretty i cant wait to see them finish

Back
Top Bottom