MeatGrinder - Northern Lights Auto - DWC - LED - 1st Timer - 2016/2017

Thanks i think im getting things lined out she looks pretty healthy to me that ph pen has helped me alot i think. She has worked her way up to 6.2 since saturday so when i topped the res i phed at 5.8 now she back down to 6 and seems good. Oh i also used RO water last week i think ill stick with that from now on.

20170109_184452.jpeg
20170109_184442.jpeg

Hi Meatgrinder, nice start to your grow.:goodjob: I'm subbed so I can watch your grow now. You might look into some Z7 by Flying Skull. It prevents a ton of root issues in hydro grows and is a wicked good product. You can also use less nutrients when treating with Z7 because it improves nutrient uptake to the roots. It's a two part solution and for $25 you can treat over 400 gallons...so pretty cheap. It keeps your reservoir and hydroton clean so you don't have to do any flushing until pre cure if you want. Here is some info:

Z7 is a super concentrated, two-part, proprietary probiotic enzymatic cleanser. Z7 is not a plant food; it simply allows plant foods to work better because the nutrients can get into the roots easier. Growers report a 25% decrease in plant food costs. Z7 increases the chances that the plant will grow to its genetic potential because it is constantly cleansing the root system. Z7 is to be used at every watering or feeding; Field growers should apply Z7 at first planting and whenever possible thereafter.

Google it to find out more, but this stuff really works as advertised and saves a ton of headaches...

Well before i thought i was ok on height now im getting worried the top stalk is only 12 inchs from my light and it is the very highest it can possibly go. But on another note it looks amazing.
20170114_045050.jpeg
Lol uh oh, gonna have to cut your tent up at the top. Jk Jk. You'll have to figure it out if the girl gets light burn and your light is max height. Idk hopefully you never get the light burn.

Cheers my fellow growers!
Phil

Lol uh oh, gonna have to cut your tent up at the top. Jk Jk. You'll have to figure it out if the girl gets light burn and your light is max height. Idk hopefully you never get the light burn.

Phil

Yea shes ok right now doing res change tonight and going to look her over real good and if she looks hot ill just cut and x in the bottom and lift the whole tent up around the res and tape it closed round it that way the plant is still in a sealed environment. If she doesnt streach any more at all ill be good but any more and ill have to alter something. Its fine if i have to cut the tent tho cause im replacing it with a bigger one before the next round anyways so i can run two of the lights i have and two res so i can run a cbd strain along with another nl. Atleast thats the plan for now.

Your lady looks like it could use some LST. Move those branches around. Want horizontal not vertical grow. +looks also like timing those bushy big leaves. Expose the other colas to the light.
Anyone one agree with me? I did that shit to mine and and it's a good thing too. Got a lot more colas out of it.

Phil

Back
Top Bottom