Mechanic's Log: WW, AK-47, FFof Soil, Screw-In LEDs

WW#1- Round 2 Day #81.

The 4 ladies are on day 52 of flower mode.

The SCROG plant is getting yellow(er). A bit too soon there missy. So I hit her harder than I usually do with the nutrients containing nitrogen at this point in flower. 10ml/gal of calmag, 15ml/gal of the fish fertilizer, 7.5ml/gal of Age Old Grow, 7.5ml/gal of HPK, 5ml/gal of liquid karma and 1tsp/gal of molasses. Hopefully this gets the big girl back on track.

Clones and sprouts look fine.

Here’s the yellowing lady.

Lighting:
For my bigger tent, 32”x32” or 7.111111sqft, I will be using (22) 12 watt led bulbs for a total of 262 watts of screw in leds (SILs) for flower. Just under 37 watts per sqft. Currently I have (16) 12 watt SILs for vegging. (27 watts per sqft). I’m mixing 2700k and 5000k bulbs, I have (9) 5000k and (7) 2700k. I’d use only 5000k bulbs for veg if I had that many, although, now that I think about it, a mixed spectrum is not a bad thing veg/flower, I just happen to veg my last grow with the (9) 5000k bulbs only. Anyway I think I have 8 more 2700k that will be added soon. I will be building another light fixture, ASAP, that will house the 22 SILs and I will try to detail the build in this journal.

08F1054C-6A17-48D2-899A-E44F58584001.jpeg
Hi Mechanic,

First of all I compliment you with the success of your growth and the updates you are giving us, it is really excellent.

I would like to do a growth in a small chest that I have put standing up (now 7’ high x 1.5’ x 1.5’ one plant only) and I am fascinated by you using the SILs. I like the flexibility of using/changing bulbs with different color temperatures and want to give that a try. I like the SILs that you use and I’ve read your journal several times but could not find out where you got these SILs. I’ve been searching the Internet a lot but did not recognize the shape of the SILs you are using anywhere. I’ve seen some with a frosted dome but don’t know if that makes any difference, although I’ve seen some frosted SILs in your grow room. Would you mind telling me where you got them?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Mechanic,

First of all I compliment you with the success of your growth and the updates you are giving us, it is really excellent.

I would like to do a growth in a small chest that I have put standing up (now 7’ high x 1.5’ x 1.5’ one plant only) and I am fascinated by you using the SILs. I like the flexibility of using/changing bulbs with different color temperatures and want to give that a try. I like the SILs that you use and I’ve read your journal several times but could not find out where you got these SILs. I’ve been searching the Internet a lot but did not recognize the shape of the SILs you are using anywhere. I’ve seen some with a frosted dome but don’t know if that makes any difference, although I’ve seen some frosted SILs in your grow room. Would you mind telling me where you got them?

Thanks a lot.
LOL, I see the answer to my own question, you took the frosted part (dome) off..... :cool:

Hello everybody, sorry I haven’t posted in awhile. Everything is going good for me and my family of 5 now. Our new baby girl was born a couple months ago and I have been super busy ever since.

I’m still growing of course but I havnt been motivated enough to journal what I’ve been up to. I harvested my 4 ladies and the SCROG/SOG, I didn’t get any weights but it they looked to be pretty consistent with my last grows. At least 10 oz per tent.

I’ll post pictures later of what my tents look like now, I have to water today so I’ll take the time to get some pictures and show you all my current grow.

I hope all is well with everyone.:thanks:

Hi Mechanic,

Thanks a lot.
LOL, I see the answer to my own question, you took the frosted part (dome) off..... :cool:

Hey there, sorry I didn’t respond to your post earlier. I’m glad you found what you were looking for tho. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Back
Top Bottom