MGD420 Grow Journal: Jan 2022

Yes I have the rhino skin there. I haven't used the rhino skin at all yet. The instructions say to use beginning of flower through to 1 week before harvest.
I believe you could start with 0.5ml/L at around 3 to 4 weeks.

I believe you could start with 0.5ml/L at around 3 to 4 weeks.

I'll start the plants on rhino skin over the next couple of weeks then as the plants are 12 days old at the moment.
Thats if I don't kill them by then as they aren't looking too great, especially that one.

20220206_184748.jpg

I’ve seen worse

What are the brown objects I’ve circled here - bugs?

2477181D-B25E-4593-926E-4944EA52303B.jpeg

I've just had another look at them and it looks as if it's possibly tiny bits of coco over one or two of the leaves, nothing that moves so don't think it's bug's.
Is there anything I can do to put moisture back into the leaves. Could there be anything else that's causing the leaves to dry up and curl like that ?
Overfeeding, underfunding, too much nutrients, not enough etc ?

I've just had another look at them and it looks as if it's possibly tiny bits of coco over one or two of the leaves, nothing that moves so don't think it's bug's.
Is there anything I can do to put moisture back into the leaves. Could there be anything else that's causing the leaves to dry up and curl like that ?
Overfeeding, underfunding, too much nutrients, not enough etc ?
Whew - that’s a relief! You certainly don’t need that headache!

Work on keeping the humidity up - that will help a lot. I don’t believe that you are over feeding, but if you are concerned, you could dilute to 400 ppm.

Whew - that’s a relief! You certainly don’t need that headache!

Work on keeping the humidity up - that will help a lot. I don’t believe that you are over feeding, but if you are concerned, you could dilute to 400 ppm.
To be honest I've never had an issue with bugs, not sure if its where I live or just luck.
I've got Cannacure there, think that helps with bugs, not sure how good it is though.

The humidity is sitting at 66% just now, temp has dropped down to 19c.
Normally the humidity here is high at least the last couple of times I've grown it was that high I had to use the dehumidifier constantly.
The leaves on the plant seem to keep folding further down everytime I've had a look in the tent.
I'm guessing that AN have done their own extensive research to be able to recommend how much of their nutes should be used on a weekly basis.

To be honest I've never had an issue with bugs, not sure if its where I live or just luck.
I've got Cannacure there, think that helps with bugs, not sure how good it is though.

The humidity is sitting at 66% just now, temp has dropped down to 19c.
Normally the humidity here is high at least the last couple of times I've grown it was that high I had to use the dehumidifier constantly.
The leaves on the plant seem to keep folding further down everytime I've had a look in the tent.
I'm guessing that AN have done their own extensive research to be able to recommend how much of their nutes should be used on a weekly basis.
Hey @MGD420 hope you are having a good day my friend.
Have you read this thread on watering little girls?

Stay safe
Bill

Stay safe
Bill
Afternoon guys and ladies

Stay safe
Bill

Hi Bill, I'm good brother, hope your day has been good also.
I haven't but I will take a look. They still need to be transferred to their final containers, i might do that soon though.

Thanks, I think the humidity was the culprit with the leaves curling and going dry, leaves are a lot less dry now that the humidity is up at 75%. Let's hope I don't have anymore problems going forward.
I agree. Seems everyone has that same problem right now. Knock on wood I don't have it. But rains more than 2-3 days I will tho. But that's life of growing .

It's always raining here, the past few days it's been nothing but snow and rain.
I'm guessing you grow outdoors ?
Nah. Basement. Stays kinda humid down there alittle but come find out not so much. Dry as a bone down there far as water in the air

Nah. Basement. Stays kinda humid down there alittle but come find out not so much. Dry as a bone down there far as water in the air
The humidity is normally quite high here. Never really had a problem with needing to use the humidifier in the tent. Once the plants get bigger the humidity will probably rise to the point I'll be struggling to lower it again like the last two times.

Back
Top Bottom