MissBud and Her K-Train

Goshawk:

Wow, I just peeped that Medicine man and holy cow!!:adore::cheer::Namaste:

You don't need to let me know or nothin, I'll be there before you know it :Namaste::adore:

Jozo-sha:

It is a pleasure to have you here again friend:adore::cheer::adore:

Couldn't be any happier on how your plants are looking!!, seriously, that is the exact structure I'm shooting for!!!:bravo::circle-of-love::adore:

p.s I really appreciate you taking the time to sub to this...I know how things are with your move and internet so it makes it extra special!!:love::love::love:

WoCha:

Very very happy you could make it here friend!!:thanks: and :welcome:

Gracias for the comments about my last grow :Namaste:

and I will be right in the corner on your end as well friend!!! :cheer::circle-of-love:

Update. Seedling. Day 7

Moved them from jiffy pellets to 6oz pots when I saw the taproots out and about:Namaste:

IMG_29971.JPG

IMG_29983.JPG
IMG_29994.JPG

Hey miss bud hope your well

Looking clean as ever there lol :) that seems a lot of humidity for them little seedlings to handle they are more then happy to take on life out side of the dome also at this stage the transition might cause nu-necessary stress do you always grow your seedlings in a propagator ?

The main reason for using a propagator is to allow your un-rooted girls to feed through there leaves (Foliar feeding) intill they have produced roots to uptake water and food as very little is available through the stem this is the method for cloning, the other is for germinating seeds or sowing as its called some times as it is crucial at this stage to keep the humidity high and enough water around the seeds, once the tap root is visible you can pot in your chosen medium and put in your normal veg environment preferably at this age under T5's or Enviro-lights.

Good Luck :thumb:

WoCha:

I really appreciate the comments friend! =)

Last grow I had a very hard time dialling in temp and humidity for the first couple weeks, but seems like this time is a little better:Namaste:

GodSpeed:

Ahhh friend, I thank you too much for chiming in!! =):circle-of-love::adore::love:

I actually had my dome off for the Damn sour seeds almost the whole time (excluding first 24 hours), and they didn't seem to like my low humidity that much(50%). I never really had a single good looking seedling =(. This time around I decided to leave it on for the first week (though the two "doors" were open constantly) and just lift it up 3x daily for fresh air (or when I see above 70%). In a couple days I'll take it off periodically again, and even if they droop it's too bad for them(they'll adapt eventually) lol. I totally understand where you are coming from and then some friend!!...If these weren't green house seeds I wouldn't even be doing this lol!

:thanks: so much for the heads up GodSpeed! :Namaste::adore:

Looking good, Missbud! I'm with GS on the humidity dome; seems that it's usefu for clone cuts that need to maintain the moisture content until they root, but anything else? I go sans dome, and don't mist anything. They get all the moisture they need via the root system at that point.

I'm keeping a close eyeball on this one, Ma'am! :rofl:

:bongrip: - JZ

Jozo-sha:

Again, thank you too much for chiming in friend...that's the only way to improve right?? =)=):well done:

I took off the dome last night and I see they are wilting a fair amount, they should adapt soon right?

Our humidity today is around 30% :scratchinghead:

Chime time? I'm another grower who doesn't spray mist on anything ever.
2 or 3 days ago, I buried seeds to sprout at same time I stuck cuttings in the other half of a 1020 tray. Seeds sprouted and shed their shells by last night, and the humidity dome came off. RH today is 23%, and nothing is wilting. If RH was more reasonable at 40-60%, no dome even at first.
I think that it's important to germinate seeds in the media that it will live in, that gives the first root shoot a place to live & work immediately. I coddle them this way, but no other. I drench coco with nute solutuon before sowing so that minerals are available from the first. Tender seedlings = bah humbug! Give them air, light, water & minerals. Like nature :peace:

I'll post a photo of this tray tonight, on my journal.

Jozo-sha:

Again, thank you too much for chiming in friend...that's the only way to improve right?? =)=):well done:

I took off the dome last night and I see they are wilting a fair amount, they should adapt soon right?

Our humidity today is around 30% :scratchinghead:

As long as they have a root system, they'll be fine! :cheer:

:bongrip: - JZ

Propa Gator:

Yay!! I love chime time!!:Namaste::circle-of-love:

I was actually reading how you start them where they end up, and that will be my plan for next time as that totally makes sense!! :thanks:

Also for next time the dome won't be used past the first 24 hours :high-five:

Thank you for the Propa help!:bravo:

MattyTrips:

:thanks: very much Matty!!

The love I feel right now is indescribable!!:circle-of-love::love::Namaste:

Jozo-sha:

done and DONE!:thanks:

thanks again friend!! =)

SmokzAlot:

Yay it's my OC+ friend!!!:circle-of-love::welcome::love:

The only thing I feel from you guys on here is awesome vibes:high-five:

I seem to just let the pressure naturally get to me! lol =P