MissBud and Her Damn Sour

Update. Day 54 Flower

After reading a bit more it seems the hps's full potential is best when plants are within 6-8 inches so I put the plant on a stand to reach those numbers. :smokin:The problem now is temperatures hit around 30 near the glass. The only thing that I can of is either leave the Bloombox door open a tad, or just take it off the stand like it was previously. My fear is spores and fungi traveling through my AC directly into the box..is that a stupid fear? lol:popcorn:

"My fear is spores and fungi"

Unless total HEPA clean isolation is attained & maintained, spores are everywhere.
Circulate well, the air inside. Remove excess humidity. Conditions unfriendly to fungus are key.

30C won't kill them, but 27 or 8 is more better. BTW, we Americans MUCH prefer Farenheit temperatures,
and stupid inches & feet. :smokin:
Go figure that one out, if you've time to waste.

"My fear is spores and fungi"

Unless total HEPA clean isolation is attained & maintained, spores are everywhere.
Circulate well, the air inside. Remove excess humidity. Conditions unfriendly to fungus are key.

30C won't kill them, but 27 or 8 is more better. BTW, we Americans MUCH prefer Farenheit temperatures,
and stupid inches & feet. :smokin:
Go figure that one out, if you've time to waste.

Perfect, thanks for the clear up Gator!:circle-of-love::Namaste::adore:

Thank goodness it's winter because if it was July, I would be in a real dilemma lol;)

And as far the temps go, honestly I have always used Fahrenheit before I watched the GHS grow video, where the keep saying 27 day, 20 night! lol even though the concept is (y)x2+30=X

I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and New Years friend:high-five::cheer::circle-of-love:

Summer weather where I live too, offers challenging humidity. I suggest that you be productive this season, and barter some excess buds for a dehumidifier. Alas there are so many toys, and resource is always limited. Why does life have to be about triage? :hmmmm:

Thanks for kind wishes, and I will admit that Santa was very good to me. He sent me a PS3 in a big brown van. Now I must allocate time, for everything... including sad incompetency at Modern Warfare :smokin:
I will get a Ratchet & Clank disc, and embrace the child in me.

Propa Gator: I will make it a priority for a dehumidifier this summer, only fight will be the warm air it dispenses..now only if I had the change for a water cooled dehumidifier :smokin:

...Would it be weird to say that I love call of duty?:popcorn:

Modern Warfare 3 seems to have a lot more competition online than black ops (only way my sons willing to spend family time lol!:cheer:)

I've played Starcraft daily for 18 or so months, and am nearly half competent, but don't venture online for humiliation at the hands of your son's peers & ilk. And the Koreans who have made that game their life.
COD is worthy, and is bound to reward navigating a hairy learning curve. I'll let the AI kick my ass till golf season, then we'll see. I might be too old to enjoy dying so often, and regret financing Santa for my PS3 :smokin:
I was an anti-social adolescent once, reading novels alone. Or solo bicycle touring the once bucolic countryside. Farms there are mostly gone, now.

"They paved Paradise, put up a parking lot" Joni Mitchell

Update. Day 56 Flower

Got more and more leaves turning yellow with brown edges and I haven't even started the flush yet. I've been going easy on the nutes lately and I'm regretting it a bit but live and learn :smokin:

I honestly would be more than happy with a half oz so hopefully I can at least achieve that:Namaste:

:thanks: to everyone for sharing their ideas, knowledge and posting their own journals!:circle-of-love:

IMG_27361.JPG

IMG_27372.JPG

IMG_2739.JPG

I do notice the T-5's helping a little bit, here's a pic...but I checked the package and it said 6500K, so I called BCNL and asked if a 2700K would be more beneficial due to red spectrum and he said of course...not too sure why they include the 6500's lol:hmmmm:
IMG_2740.JPG

And if I ever do soil again, a tomato cage will be the first purchase ;):smokin:

Yellowing fan leaves? At 8 weeks, they should be.
Second guessing a good nutrient program? Don't
Think you'll be good with half oz? 2 Zs is more likely
Tomato cage? Take a look at Gator's Cage
Yours is the first Bloom Box I've seen, not desperately over-crowded :thumb:

Looking fantastic miss bud, nice bit of THC production happening there, i wouldnt be worried about the fans yellowing, its a good sign that your ladies are not only using what your feeding them but they are also using the stored up energy towards bud production, also i find the girls that do this have the best tasting buds.

Yeah i think you will get more then half Z them fruits look dense!

If your limited on space and have the time to tend to your ladies why not check out some scrog's and give it a good, very rewarding and you get in touch with your ladies as youll be spending alot of time working on there structure.

:peace::love:

Yellowing fan leaves? At 8 weeks, they should be.
Second guessing a good nutrient program? Don't
Think you'll be good with half oz? 2 Zs is more likely
Tomato cage? Take a look at Gator's Cage
Yours is the first Bloom Box I've seen, not desperately over-crowded :thumb:

Your cage is a rage Propa!!:adore::high-five::cheer::Namaste:

It seems so much more practical, and much less stress too:smokin:

It looks like some of the buds may appear bigger in my picture than they actually are lol:smokin:
It's looking like the tallest one is about 3 1/2" tall but I think my feel will be way better next time around:Namaste:

GodSpeed

Thanks for the support friend!:circle-of-love:

It's soo tempting plucking off those yellow leaves but at this point I'm only picking 50% dead leaves or worse;)

I think a scrog sounds like an awesome idea!:thanks::goodjob:
I will do either 1 or 2 hydro runs to see how the Bloombox is in full blast, and from there decide if I would like to invest in a more accessible tent:scratchinghead:. I really think the height restricting will be easier for me next time, along with a solid nutrient program, so me thinking Bloombox will stay around for a while if things improve:cheer:

Update

I have some change in plans due to some un-expected company :bitingnails:

Friends and family are coming here tomorrow until we leave for the wedding!!
They surprised us today, which honestly is great news, but it puts me in a pickle for the chop date.

My idea is do the first watering with clearex on the 10th, then pure RO on 12th and 14th...basically and hopefully going for a 5 day flush. That puts me in a good spot to chop on the 16th, which is when they're going to see some other friends:idea:. For the waterings I will just get my son to sneak in there at the perfect times :smokin:

I have been reading about this all morning and it seems to be okay? If anyone thinks differently please let me know. I promise the clearex wouldn't be used if I wasn't in this situation :sorry:

So... your teenaged(?) son can function in some other capacity than virtual?
You done good, so far :woohoo:

"Best laid plans 'o mice an' men, gang aft agley..." Robert Burns

Well said, PG and :thanks::adore::circle-of-love:

A 20 year old gamer with a green thumb, who knew?:high-five:

He doesn't smoke but he does love plant science ;)

wow! I have not been here in a bit but you have done a great job missbud! plus reps

You did do a nice job...bet ya can't wait to taste your success.

gittergreen :cheer::thanks: gittergreen :Namaste:

For some reason my email doesn't receive all the journals that I am active in. It's about time I write everyones journal down on paper!!:high-five:

So that means I'll be over pronto;)

GreneLeaf :thanks: friend and yes, I am way too excited!!:cheer:

Same thing with gittergreen about the emails?:scratchinghead:...it's okay though you are now at the top of my hand written list!:cheer:

Sounds like you aren't familiar with your CP - Control Panel. I use a link to mine as a goto, and one of a few on my browser command bar.
Click user cp above, then again on the drop down. E-mail notification is selectable, but awkward if you're subbed to more than a couple active threads.
I used to get dozens every day, yuck. Now I just click on the last unread post in every thread I'm subbed to. Easy
All your subscriptions are listed on a drop-down from a link on your CP, look around there. PM me, or quiz me on this or my journal thread, if you don't find it.

Back
Top Bottom