Delicious Seeds Cheese Candy & HSO Amherst Sour Diesel By The Tard

So the CC and SV will be done soon. Ill be doing just water next and they'll get bloodmeal with it. I plan on finishing them on GE and if I can get it in before then, they'll get another OG drench with transplant and epsoms. After this OG drench, they appeared to have started swelling. The SV has rock hard nugs and the CC is getting pretty stinky, even with the filter I can smell it in the whole basement LOL!!! Both of their pistils are starting to change and im seeing a ever so slight fade and burnt tips on both. The ASDs have a while to go yet but they're doing great! When the CC and SV are out, they'll have all that light to finish under for the last 3 weeks I reckon...im sure they'll be happy about that! :)

OMG Tard...that's pretty pricey eh...holy crap bud! You say it's OK , but not great? How long before you can have a "stash"?
Cheers my friend!:Namaste:

Well, the CC and SV will be done in a couple weeks then of course its drying and curing. Im hoping to have some of my own smoke for new years lol

Yeah, its not even close to as good as my stuff. I have about 2 grams of blue dream left then I'm OUT! Sucks!!!

Thank you for your service CT! It's nice that a discount is offered but yeah that's pricey. Legalization does not always lead to lower prices eh...

:passitleft:

Faaakin eh Ween! Its cheaper if you're a med card holder. They tax the recreational people more! You're welcome btw! Marine Corps and Army

So a long time ago in a thread far far away, there was this guy named Curso. Curso had the kit mastered and decided to make seeds. He took girl scout cookies and grand daddy purple and made Old Purple Pussy. The strain was a hit. Some of the most potent cannabis ive ever had the pleasure of inhaling. Over time, I had the opportunity to acquire 3 of those seeds...well, that was a few years ago. I always thought Id grow them at some point but never did. Well, thinking I didnt want them to go to waste (I thought it was too late now), I put them in water. Low and behold, they cracked and have pretty lil white tails on them now. Yup, Im gonna grow OPP by Cursofourtwenty. The next journal will be "Cursofourtwenty's OPP by The Tard in DBHBB". Oh yes folks...stand the fuck by!!!! :)

So a long time ago in a thread far far away, there was this guy named Curso. Curso had the kit mastered and decided to make seeds. He took girl scout cookies and grand daddy purple and made Old Purple Pussy. The strain was a hit. Some of the most potent cannabis ive ever had the pleasure of inhaling. Over time, I had the opportunity to acquire 3 of those seeds...well, that was a few years ago. I always thought Id grow them at some point but never did. Well, thinking I didnt want them to go to waste (I thought it was too late now), I put them in water. Low and behold, they cracked and have pretty lil white tails on them now. Yup, Im gonna grow OPP by Cursofourtwenty. The next journal will be "Cursofourtwenty's OPP by The Tard in DBHBB". Oh yes folks...stand the fuck by!!!! :)

I've got some DBHBB produce to share bud! You can't be tokin on that shop weeds!

Curso....fricken legend.....I'd be willing to sex your goats for a cut...

I've got some DBHBB produce to share bud! You can't be tokin on that shop weeds!

Curso....fricken legend.....I'd be willing to sex your goats for a cut...

Right on BK! How you lovin this nasty shit falling from the sky? Lol. Didn't work today cuz I refuse to drive in it.
PM me and we'll chat bro :)

Normally I love this weather, but I'm behind the 8ball on this season vis a vis snow tires and my shred pass, both of which I'm usually pretty religilous about.

So the snake venom is getting rock hard buds and the pistils are starting to turn quickly. It's still making new ones and they're not receding so I'm thinking the buds still have one last swell to go. Itll be nice to see :) The cheese candy is STINKIN!!!! Her buds are staying airy but they're full of trichomes and she's starting to foxtail a bit. Shell be done soon I reckon :)

20161210_055014.jpg

Snake Venom with a week or 2 to go. Gonna be fire!!!

Back
Top Bottom