Delicious Seeds Cheese Candy & HSO Amherst Sour Diesel By The Tard

20161222_171844.jpg

2 baby snake venoms, moonshine ghost train and lemon og.
Snake venom and cheese candy get chopped tomorrow :)

I'm gonna try to smoke some of these beesters and let u guys know if it was worth not culling the lot :giggle:

Ill have some testers of this OK stuff for you if you wanna try some homey. Probably not as good as your blue dream and master kush but it might give you a lil buzz :)

Ya Tard, that what i wanna see my brotha...you killed it again sir...very nice job Tard. Have a great Christmas bud, cheers to ya !:high-five::Namaste:

I have to agree with Duggan man I you really pulls in some nice trees. Merry Christmas Tard

Still have the 2 amherst sour diesels to go. Theyre really fattening up right now and changing nicely. Probably come down next weekend

Thanks Tard! I may have to look into it. It looks like it produced really well for u :thumb:

It smells great but I wouldn't grow it again. Real airy buds dude. I haven't smoked any yet but I might just make hash with all of it...we'll see. If its tasty and a nice high I wont blast it...all lol

It smells great but I wouldn't grow it again. Real airy buds dude. I haven't smoked any yet but I might just make hash with all of it...we'll see. If its tasty and a nice high I wont blast it...all lol
Man in the pictures of it on the strings they look pretty solid. Hopefully it smokes well enough for u to spare some of it from becoming oil

20161231_145845.jpg
20161231_144229.jpg
20161231_144207.jpg

Amherst Sour Diesel....stinkin!!!! Lol
Well, ill do some smoke reports on the 3 strains in a while. I hope someone learned something from this thread. My next grow will be moonshine ghost train, lemon og and snake venoms and we'll see if I journal that one. If I dont journal it, ill see y'all around. :)

Back
Top Bottom