Delicious Seeds Cheese Candy & HSO Amherst Sour Diesel By The Tard

Delicious Seeds Cheese Candy & HSO Amherst Sour Diesel By The Tard

Hey man check out my cheese candy on my last grow journal it turned into a monster.

420-magazine-mobile839628485.jpg

420-magazine-mobile742280923.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2032659805.jpg

It has an earthy sweet taste to it. Hate the stretch, love the flower tho.

Ps. I started using recharge and burnt the hell out of the tip of my leaves. I noticed less base nutrients with recharge works a little better. Live and learn tho. Cheers. .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Delicious Seeds Cheese Candy & HSO Amherst Sour Diesel By The Tard

Hey man check out my cheese candy on my last grow journal it turned into a monster.

420-magazine-mobile839628485.jpg

420-magazine-mobile742280923.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2032659805.jpg

It has an earthy sweet taste to it. Hate the stretch, love the flower tho.

Ps. I started using recharge and burnt the hell out of the tip of my leaves. I noticed less base nutrients with recharge works a little better. Live and learn tho. Cheers. .

The recharge I use is a high brix kit recharge, not what you use. I've been using Doc Buds high brix blend for a while and its completely different than any other nute line-up. Nice plants tho Green :)

Re: Delicious Seeds Cheese Candy & HSO Amherst Sour Diesel By The Tard

The recharge I use is a high brix kit recharge, not what you use. I've been using Doc Buds high brix blend for a while and its completely different than any other nute line-up. Nice plants tho Green :)

Oh really, I had no clue. Thanks for the info! Man that brix stuff is out of control. I started reading and honestly I was kind of lost by page 5. Haha But I am working in organic amendments to my coco which has cut my chemical line up by like 50 percent so that's good, but no where near the all "organic" hi brix level yet. Maybe one day tho. Thanks for the gesture and like wise, your baby's look fantastic!!.. Happy Growing Canna..

My Sour Diesel was jacked in the beginning due to root problems, so the final yield will not be as good as it could have been. That being said, the SD is producing more resin and trics than my BD right now. I may have to put SD back in rotation.

Plants look good Tard. How much Epson's are you going to give them? My BD seems to need a boost, just had 2nd cat and it's already been top dressed with EWC and recharge.

My Sour Diesel was jacked in the beginning due to root problems, so the final yield will not be as good as it could have been. That being said, the SD is producing more resin and trics than my BD right now. I may have to put SD back in rotation.

Plants look good Tard. How much Epson's are you going to give them? My BD seems to need a boost, just had 2nd cat and it's already been top dressed with EWC and recharge.

This is your first kit grow right? You shouldn't need to add anything. I'm done giving advice bro. People ask and then dont listen. I didnt do anything different for my first 3 grows except follow directions and I learned what did what. I suggest you do the same bro.

This is your first kit grow right? You shouldn't need to add anything. I'm done giving advice bro. People ask and then dont listen. I didnt do anything different for my first 3 grows except follow directions and I learned what did what. I suggest you do the same bro.

Well, that depends hommes. This is grow 2 with a fresh kit. My grow is updated with a new light compared to my first grow, the parameters are different. Now I see some slight color change in one of my plants, which happens after the directions are followed. Do I knuckle up and "stay the course", or do I ask around? No worries guy. I shall seek info with further research. Personally I am good with following directions, but I want to know the "whys" and "hows", I don't just want to follow. No need to get all bent, topic is done.

Well, that depends hommes. This is grow 2 with a fresh kit. My grow is updated with a new light compared to my first grow, the parameters are different. Now I see some slight color change in one of my plants, which happens after the directions are followed. Do I knuckle up and "stay the course", or do I ask around? No worries guy. I shall seek info with further research. Personally I am good with following directions, but I want to know the "whys" and "hows", I don't just want to follow. No need to get all bent, topic is done.

Not being a dick bro but I've seen it too many times where others try to do what I do and their plants suffer and that makes me look like a dick. Stay the course! With new soil, all the goodies are there for the roots to use. I see peoples grows look bad because they ask advice and then do something else! After which they come in lying about what they did and ask us (the gang of experienced kit users) to fix it for them. Back when the kit first came out, we had to figure all this out on our own, but our plants always rocked and never showed deficiencies. Follow the directions and learn how the nutes affect the plants. Do that for a few grows and you'll see what I mean :)

Not being a dick bro but I've seen it too many times where others try to do what I do and their plants suffer and that makes me look like a dick. Stay the course! With new soil, all the goodies are there for the roots to use. I see peoples grows look bad because they ask advice and then do something else! After which they come in lying about what they did and ask us (the gang of experienced kit users) to fix it for them. Back when the kit first came out, we had to figure all this out on our own, but our plants always rocked and never showed deficiencies. Follow the directions and learn how the nutes affect the plants. Do that for a few grows and you'll see what I mean :)

:amen:

20161117_210458.jpg

Flip +27
Next they'll get water and epsoms then its either OG drench or just energy. The ASDs will definitely get wayahead for their next sprays and just straight brix for the cheese candy and snake venom. I was told by a friend that I should let the ASDs go 10 weeks to get that real dank fuel taste, so that's what I'll do. That snake venom is the tall one on the front right. She's making resin like ive never seen and is supposed to turn a nice blue. The cheese candy is staying real compact with small buds but i dont care for quantity with her, just a nice smoke with good flavor...she might be head stash...no sharing lol.

Back
Top Bottom