Delicious Seeds Cheese Candy & HSO Amherst Sour Diesel By The Tard

Good news is I'm a few weeks ahead of you in fact the 16th is bang on 8 weeks and guess what? I'm already cloudy with the odd red! This is a great plant ready in less than 8 weeks! I swear I could cut it down now. Have you a jewellers magnifier? Get one and check your trichromes.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Morn'in Tard, How are things in the MHC? (mile high city)

S.H.I.T(so happy it's Thursday):cheesygrinsmiley:

Its a balmy 63° and sunny! Ill do a good tent update this weekend when the girls get their 3rd cat drench :)
How bout up your way Budley?

420-magazine-mobile1167342416.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1113464576.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1569538992.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Its a balmy 63° and sunny! Ill do a good tent update this weekend when the girls get their 3rd cat drench :)
How bout up your way Budley?

Our day was just like yours 63* sunny. We've had a good couple of weeks around here but looks like the ride will be over soon. Back into the storm track, even seen chance of snow next Wed.

Do tell of this third Cat. Sounds like you did 3 in a row. I know of others doing a second round of Cats at week six.

Our day was just like yours 63* sunny. We've had a good couple of weeks around here but looks like the ride will be over soon. Back into the storm track, even seen chance of snow next Wed.

Do tell of this third Cat. Sounds like you did 3 in a row. I know of others doing a second round of Cats at week six.

I wouldnt bother doing another cat drench after they're done stretching. I cat drench shortly after they start throwing pistils. I figure if they're trying to reproduce, why not help them along :)

3rd cat eh. When did you recharge and all that?

I only recharge when theyre just starting to lose steam later in flower. Right now they're looking brilliant so I wont bother

20161112_071430.jpg
20161112_071407.jpg
20161112_071329.jpg
20161112_071247.jpg

Flip +20. See that resin? They just got their 3rd cat drench and from what I can tell they're happy happy happy about it! I love the donut shop smell in my tent lol. :)

Looking good. I felt a bit guilty sticking to pictures up of my delicious candy for you to see as I'm a few weeks ahead of yourself. Brilliant plants that shield 30% Reds at seven weeks and three days. The branches had to be supported it was that much weight on them.

I left the pictures of my amnesia which is also a few weeks ahead of your own would you like me to stick some pics on now that I have taken tthe candy down? Just so you have an idea of how it may look.

Looking good. I felt a bit guilty sticking to pictures up of my delicious candy for you to see as I'm a few weeks ahead of yourself. Brilliant plants that shield 30% Reds at seven weeks and three days. The branches had to be supported it was that much weight on them.

I left the pictures of my amnesia which is also a few weeks ahead of your own would you like me to stick some pics on now that I have taken tthe candy down? Just so you have an idea of how it may look.

Sure, let's have a look at them! Mine has a nice sweet smell to her already. Ive been waiting a long time to get a cheese strain going and so far I can tell shes gonna be a beautiful smoke :)

Tard, have you got one or two with no bloodmeal....just to compare growth , taste and yield?

Yeah, just the amherst sour diesels got the bloodmeal. Neiko uses it on them and said he never got a bug and it makes them taste better. No difference in brix numbers either. Oh, im I'm also gonna use coco in my next batch of new soil :)

Ok, since I went with 3 cat drenches, I believe ill be able to give them just water next with a bit of epsom salts. Im thinking a heavy transplant after that and im sure thats when they'll start to go flat. To combat that, they'll get recharge, a tbsp of bloodmeal, ewc, topped off with new soil and ill start with the way ahead sprays. After that I'll give them the og drenches and switch back to energy for the finish. This will all happen over the next 5 to 6 weeks :)

Back
Top Bottom