MissBud and Her Damn Sour

Sounds like you aren't familiar with your CP - Control Panel. I use a link to mine as a goto, and one of a few on my browser command bar.
Click user cp above, then again on the drop down. E-mail notification is selectable, but awkward if you're subbed to more than a couple active threads.
I used to get dozens every day, yuck. Now I just click on the last unread post in every thread I'm subbed to. Easy
All your subscriptions are listed on a drop-down from a link on your CP, look around there. PM me, or quiz me on this or my journal thread, if you don't find it.

Wow how did I miss that!!:helpsmilie::loopy::rofl:

Somehow I ended up there the other day and that's where I noticed some "reps" as well, good thing it's now organized and bookmarked:cheer::love:

:thanks: extremely Gator, now I'll catch up with absolutely everyones journals...Promise!!!:circle-of-love:

No worries, Miss. The convienience of the cp won't mean less time online here, but more :rofl:
COD time will take a hit, but may be just as well unless you and your son each have your own PS3.
I don't say the name of that other one, Macro Salt is anathema.
I don't pay 'protection' money to shake-down online security outfits, either.
Apple stays on top of all of it, for free. Macs are cool :smokin:

You got that right friend!!:cheer::circle-of-love::rofl:

I was up all night finally getting caught up!;)

Hahaha that's what my xbox is for! I am a kinect addict :geek:

As for as the comp goes I'm glad you clarified that Gator, I have the new intel core i5 Mac and was about to purchase an anti-virus of some sort but it appears to come with MacKeeper?

I'm not familiar with MacKeeper, but I have never noticed any changes from vandalising hackers, nor invasion of my privacy. Apple works invisibly to keep this stuff off of us. We paid a bit more initially, but save the stick-em-up charges from Norton and such. Some companies market product for Macs, but only the brainwashed paranoids buy it ;)

Not bragging but I've clicked links that nobody in their right mind would, and always escaped unscathed :high-five:

Propa Gator Hahah that makes me a little more confident on not getting a virus from some site my son visits:scratchinghead:

Gumbosmoke :thanks: friend, I wish they could go 2 weeks longer but such is not possible =(

Nonetheless me thinks it still smells great and shouldn't be too bad:Namaste:

Update. Day 59 Flower

Officially started the flush today :Namaste:

Ran 30ml in just over a gallon of RO.

PPMS(Pre) - 0
PPMS(Post) - 750
PH(Pre) - 6.1
PH(Post) - 6.1

I honestly don't think I'll have a problem getting ppms under 100 with 2 more waterings:reading420magazine:, maybe I could skip the clearex for next time and just finish with 2 RO waterings??:circle-of-love:

Well said, PG and :thanks::adore::circle-of-love:

A 20 year old gamer with a green thumb, who knew?:high-five:

He doesn't smoke but he does love plant science ;)

thats bad ass! I wish I found cultivation when I was 20! thats for damn sure. I woulda saved soo much money lmao ;)

thats bad ass! I wish I found cultivation when I was 20! thats for damn sure. I woulda saved soo much money lmao ;)

For a couple years we've been talking about opening up a nursery:smokin:

He's got a horticulture technician program in July that's 2 years long but it would have to wait until my mother passes (I say that with the most loving intentions:love: she's my main priority and everyday is a blessing to have her around:love::love:)

For a couple years we've been talking about opening up a nursery:smokin:

He's got a horticulture technician program in July that's 2 years long but it would have to wait until my mother passes (I say that with the most loving intentions:love: she's my main priority and everyday is a blessing to have her around:love::love:)

hahaha, of course you ment it with the most loving intentions =P, now pass away so i can start my business haha, i kid,.. i kid lol ;)

horticulture technician program?? I would be really interested in this myself!

is it a course thats just available after hours at a local school or what? i would love to find something like this for myself, around where i live!! its actually been running threw my mind for the past month or so now, i think taking a class like that would make a world of difference when it comes to caring for our babys :)

if you could pm me some info i would be much obliged, but if not its cool too, i guess i could not be lazy and just search myself lol... but if you wouldnt mind?? ;)

:thanks::Namaste:

hahaha, of course you ment it with the most loving intentions =P, now pass away so i can start my business haha, i kid,.. i kid lol ;)

horticulture technician program?? I would be really interested in this myself!

is it a course thats just available after hours at a local school or what? i would love to find something like this for myself, around where i live!! its actually been running threw my mind for the past month or so now, i think taking a class like that would make a world of difference when it comes to caring for our babys :)

if you could pm me some info i would be much obliged, but if not its cool too, i guess i could not be lazy and just search myself lol... but if you wouldnt mind?? ;)

:thanks::Namaste:

Thank you for clearing that up, I was just hoping someone wasn't crazy enough to think I would want my mother to pass in order to start a business like you said lol:thedoubletake:

PM sent =):circle-of-love::cheer:

nice strain pics and thread.
my whole garden base is sour :p
i couldnt tell your plant apart from my garden at all
very nice :) i just started a blue dragon grow journal
check it out.

Nor*caL

nice grow you have here missbud.

Back in post #15 I see you have some sort of tube in one of the pots, what's that for?

I have psoratic arthritis and I have gotten some relief from Vanilla Kush, White Widow, and Cream Carmel. I hope you get some good pain relief from your Damn Sour.

Hash Hound :welcome: aboard friend!!:Namaste:

Hahaha it's funny you mentioned that...

I believe the whole pot is a "hydro" style pot, with a small reservoir at the bottom. I believe the tube is to check your water level, but honestly, I didn't understand the thing from the get-go! :smokin::laughtwo:

I thank you for very much for the support on my pain relief, and am very sympathetic to your psoratic arthritis. I will look into the Vanilla Kush, White Widow and Cream Caramel because they have all intrigued me in the past as well, thank you very much for the recommendation!:circle-of-love::thanks::Namaste:

Did I call you MJ??? lol Sorry MissBud (MB) :Namaste:

You exhale away towards me if you like...Shotgun hit! :drool:

Hahah it's all good Sisco I only get good vibes from you friend! You can call me whatever pleases you :circle-of-love::Namaste:

Shotty Shotgun! :laugh: Just kidding ;)

Update.

Today was suppose to be the last watering before I chop on Monday... apparently not.:shhh::yikes:

I watered with only RO, checked the run-off ppms and they read 200 which was still a little high for me (I'd like it under 100). Thought I'd give them some more water to try to get it lower....that's when a lot of brown water started coming out?:hmmmm:

I normally water with 10-30% run-off so I'm a little confused as to why brown water started to come out at 1300ppm!

After using 3 gallons of RO the lowest I could get it to was 280, but then again, who knows if more nutrient solution is hiding away in there :nomo::hmmmm:

Plan was to chop Monday but I will duck and dodge my brother and try to water again on Monday to see if I can shoot those ppms down and chop on Wednesday...Do you guys think I should use clearex on just RO for the last water?

Back
Top Bottom