Delicious Seeds Cheese Candy & HSO Amherst Sour Diesel By The Tard

Nice,...really tasty lookin hangers ya got there Tard. When can you give a final weight for the tent....curious as to it's final. They look very well grown and nice and mature. Ya eh,..i bet they are a bit stinky too,...where ya got em hangin...is it filtered..?? hahaha!
Loved the grow bud...i got Q's. ....i'm not done yet!!...I wanna know your opinion with the Bloodmeal and bugs. Is there a link?
I learned from this grow, but to be sure ....i'de have to puff some!:blunt:
Look forward to your next journal Tard...make sure to clue me in asap , when it's rollin. Cheers my friend, and congrats on havin some of the best cannabis in the world,...at your reach! :)

Nice,...really tasty lookin hangers ya got there Tard. When can you give a final weight for the tent....curious as to it's final. They look very well grown and nice and mature. Ya eh,..i bet they are a bit stinky too,...where ya got em hangin...is it filtered..?? hahaha!
Loved the grow bud...i got Q's. ....i'm not done yet!!...I wanna know your opinion with the Bloodmeal and bugs. Is there a link?
I learned from this grow, but to be sure ....i'de have to puff some!:blunt:
Look forward to your next journal Tard...make sure to clue me in asap , when it's rollin. Cheers my friend, and congrats on havin some of the best cannabis in the world,...at your reach! :)

I wont do a final weight bro, it'll be about a pound. Ill press some for rosin, blast some and make butter with some.
The bloodmeal...I wont use it again. I didn't get the bugs from it tho. They're in the soil in the bin which never got any of the bloodmeal in it so I can't tell you where the lil fuckers came from. I'm waiting on amendment from Doc and ill build the new stuff this week. I cleaned the hell out of everything and will put the old soil out in the beds. The one good thing about the bloodmeal is that it's an instant fix for a n deficiency in flower but like I said, it's done in my garden...why chance it? :)

16 one quart masons full. Snake venom is really nice smoke. Not much of a smell but the taste is WOW! Its hard to describe. Haven't tried the cheese candy yet. Probably this weekend. The amherst sour diesels just got jarred up. It smells just like sour diesel should :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom