MissBud and Her Damn Sour

Yes MissBud, I can share a look into a cabinet of PE snapped just now. I'd rather not post my pix on your journal, so take this quick-link to my gallery. These have about 3 more weeks to ripen. 8 plants encircle a bare 400 watt CMH; typical run for me. I expect at least 8 zips of sugary nugs. Other strains yield more with this configuration, but this stuff is very good ;)

Yes MissBud, I can share a look into a cabinet of PE snapped just now. I'd rather not post my pix on your journal, so take this quick-link to my gallery. These have about 3 more weeks to ripen. 8 plants encircle a bare 400 watt CMH; typical run for me. I expect at least 8 zips of sugary nugs. Other strains yield more with this configuration, but this stuff is very good ;)

I hope the reason you wish not to post is due to your security issues, because I would love any new grower to see pics like that, shows how much goes into it really effects how much comes out:cheer::circle-of-love::Namaste:

I am dying to try some Pineapple Express myself:drool::dreamy::headbanger:...ever since that movie came out! =P

I hope the reason you wish not to post is due to your security issues, because I would love any new grower to see pics like that, shows how much goes into it really effects how much comes out:cheer::circle-of-love::Namaste:

I am dying to try some Pineapple Express myself:drool::dreamy::headbanger:...ever since that movie came out! =P

New grower, moi :) Your journal isn't about my produce, but here:
000_0475.JPG

Want more? Cursor & click the green letters at the bottom of my post.

Missbud your doing a great job..even with the doctorin. ;)

Happy holidays missbud! You're doing great. Appreciate the kind words, however you're giving me too much credit. With the help you're getting from others here you'll advance every soon! I understand about the camera it take some time to get use to. I like the close up you did on the broken stem that you've fixed. Keeping close like that on the bud would be good.

New grower, moi :) Your journal isn't about my produce, but here:
000_0475.JPG

Want more? Cursor & click the green letters at the bottom of my post.

Propa Gator, that Cage is friggen awesome!:circle-of-love::cheer:

I hope you had a great christmas and have a wonderful new year. :peace::circle-of-love:

It's looking around January 25th for my chop date what are you thinking for the PE? Second week of Jan-ish?:Namaste::high-five::cheer:

Happy holidays missbud! You're doing great. Appreciate the kind words, however you're giving me too much credit. With the help you're getting from others here you'll advance every soon! I understand about the camera it take some time to get use to. I like the close up you did on the broken stem that you've fixed. Keeping close like that on the bud would be good.

:thanks: Twelve12!!:circle-of-love::cheer:

I hope your christmas was filled with laughter, love and joy. You deserve the best friend, keep up the incredible work:adore::adore::cheer:

I couldn't really understand the custom WB setting so I ended up just using Tungsten, it really seems that custom would do the trick:scratchinghead:

Update. Day 45 Flower

Merry belated Christmas everyone!:circle-of-love::cheer::Namaste:

Twas pretty hectic this time around, but the stress is now relieved and priorities are back on track. =):cheer:

IMG_26765.JPG

IMG_26704.JPG

IMG_26684.JPG

Everything's going awesome except for a couple leaves that look like this. I thought it could have been heat/light stress so I moved them away a couple inches but I still see this. Don't think it's over-ferting because I only use RO every other watering and run-off ppm's are pretty solid. Honestly though, even if I don't deal with these yellowing edges...I'm still pretty happy with everything:circle-of-love::cheer::Namaste:

IMG_26795.JPG

Thanks MissBud! Hope you had a great holiday too. Get ready for the New Year madness.

The bud are starting to form nicely. Getting close to harvest time! Hope you got your scissors and trays ready. For the heat issue open the grow box when you can and have a fan bringing in fresh cool air. When I don't have guest over all grow rooms are open for maximize air flow and CO2 exchange.

Twelve12 Happy early New Year friend!:Namaste::cheer:

Yes I am very prepared! =D I have some nice scissors, a bottle of isopropanol and the BCNL dryer all getting warmed up:cheer::circle-of-love:

The cook who made these nutes suggested I go at least 7 days with pure water, or if I have a flushing agent it could be done from 4-7 days. I checked my run-off today from just RO water and it read 100-140 which seems quite low( rather it be low than high:smokin:). My assumption is that I could go up to the last 5 days with water, feed, water, feed and then finish the last 5 with Clearex only. Does this sound like an okay plan ?:circle-of-love::adore::high-five:

Besides the questions, hopefully I can chop this mademoiselle by the 27th of Jan before I leave to see my nieces wedding :thanks::circle-of-love::cheer:

Happy New Year to you too, missbud!

Sounds like a plan! You don't need the flushing agent for flushing, water will be more than enough. Let us know how it goes if you decide to use it. Remember not to buy everything the hydro store guys recommends their job is to make profit for the store.

After being in this for a year I realized a simple approach is best and anything goes wrong with the plant there are less variable to deal with. Hehe

Your plants looks like it needs 2 more weeks of flowering, with additional 1 week of flushing you'll chop before the deadline by the 27th of Jan.

Congrats on your nieces wedding! You'll be bringing her a dozen colas? ;)

lookin really good miss bud, sorry havent dropped in in a while, been super busy with the kids and my LADIES. Cant wait to see the final product. congrats on ur nieces wedding, that is awesome. well take care hope ur xmas was awesome and u have a great new year!!!

Twelve12: I purchased the clearex for the salt-build I had about a month ago. I can't really tell you if just water would have worked well but imho it did help going from 2850 ppm to around 600. It seems I've been dealing with deficiencies ever since the flush =P:laughtwo:, rather it be too low than too high though :smokin:

I totally agree with the K.I.S.S technique friend :adore::Namaste:not only does it save you money, but exactly like you said...one less variable:goodjob:

Unfortunately the only thing my niece would smoke is a math equation:laughtwo::geek:

I hope you have a wonderful New Year Twelve12, you really deserve all the best friend:Namaste:

djkurisu1 :Namaste::thanks::thanks::circle-of-love:

Like yourself, I have been super busy this time round and it's been hard keeping up with my own journal:sorry::yikes: Not to mention other peoples journals, some of those are huge!:drool:

I really hope these last couple weeks go okay, my arthritis has been acting up a bit and I would not want to screw this up :goodluck:

:thanks: for the congrats friend, she has to be the happiest I've ever seen her!!=)

:thanks: for the Christmas/New Years wishes and I hope 2012 is filled with laughter, fun and joy for you and your family!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom