MissBud and Her K-Train

Hey Miss Bud,

Got your PM. Sorry it took me so long to figure out it was there.

I'll be stopping by to see how you're doing. If you have any plant issues that need immediate attention, post directly to my journal asking me to stop by to have a look. Your plants look great, but I have holpen* lots of newer growers when then needed a helpan* hand.

Editor's note: (If this guy were any older, he would be writing in Aramaic!)

Helpan = to help

Holpen = past participle of helpan

Update. Day 14 Seedling

Just thought I'd toss in a quick update:Namaste:

Things are looking a little droopy but I just transplanted from 8oz cup to 3 gal container yesterday so hopefully things will be good soon.:peace:

Also once the soil dries out is when I will give the first dose of nutrients:Namaste:

IMG_30003.JPG
IMG_30052.JPG

IGrowGrass:

Thank you for the compliment friend:thanks::circle-of-love::love:

Jozo-sha:

:thanks: for the warming words Jozo-sha:circle-of-love::cheer:

I hope your feeling better and better every day:Namaste::circle-of-love::kiss:

GodSpeed:

I appreciate your comments friend:circle-of-love::love::love:

I've thought about cloning before, but there is a bunch of light leaks around the edges of the "divider" between the veg and flower side. I'm not too good with anything other than plants and care taking lol:love::smokin:

Update.

It's pretty unfortunate that my lifelong family doctor is completely reluctant to sign my mmar forms because he doesn't want police doing anything to him (even after I explained he wouldn't ever come in contact with anything etc..)

Today I got home and had a little incident with my neighbour....

Long story short, I need to find a doctor to sign my forms or this train will crash :yikes::straightface:

Update.

It's pretty unfortunate that my lifelong family doctor is completely reluctant to sign my mmar forms because he doesn't want police doing anything to him (even after I explained he wouldn't ever come in contact with anything etc..)

Today I got home and had a little incident with my neighbour....

Long story short, I need to find a doctor to sign my forms or this train will crash :yikes::straightface:

Depending on the state you're in, dispensaries and compassion clubs often have legit docs come in to evaluate your condition and with documentation, will sign off on your paperwork - I'd hit the yellow pages tomorrow! Good luck! :circle-of-love:

:bongrip: - JZ

If a doctor can't recommend safe & effective medicine, what are they good for?
Shitcan him, or her. Hire a professional who will work for your benefit.
Doctors are trained to serve Big Pharma, not their customers.
You must insist that they serve you, or not at all.
I haven't paid a doctor in over ten years, nor eaten a pill. Lucky?

Find a new doctor! My 420 recommendation only cost me $35 and I'm good for 1 year, 99 plants, 8oz., blah blah blah...

Mensrtal cramps is a fool proof way for women to get the rec.

Propa Gator:

That post gave me some strong determination Gator!:high-five:

Now if I can just get the propa docter 🚬

Goshawk:

:thanks:, :thank you: and Thank you!! =)=)

You and Jozo-sha gave some solid advice and I'm taking it up as we speak!:Namaste::circle-of-love::cheer:

LeafLady:

Dang, that could have worked some years ago lol!:popcorn:

It's a positive thing about getting older though haha!

I'm currently in the midst of filling out papers for a compassion club so hopefully all is a go! =):cheer::circle-of-love:

Big Beans:

Hello there and :welcome: Big Beans!

I send you a pm regarding your situation:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom