Modest Erieflwr tossing in the towel

I just seen a girl yesterday wearing Bell Bottoms & thought to myself.... They should bring them back into style for girls at least. Looks a hell of a lot better than those Peg Leg Jeans. Looks like they have upside down bowling pins for legs in those peg leg looking jeans....lol.
Yeah, I'm stuck in the 70's !
For the life of me I cannot understand someone piercing their Lip or Nose. It looks gross !
I don't want to admit to being any kind of old fart, but 👍. Plus those peg legs are the dickens to take off, especially if you are in a hurry or slightly trashed.

I'm guessing you're talking about Normal ? In case you don't know the history of this site, you may want to check it out.
@420 (Rob) got this site started with activism. You should read the story. It's very inspiring. Hopefully, he'll post the link. It's a great reyes
I'm guessing you're talking about Normal ? In case you don't know the history of this site, you may want to check it out.
@420 (Rob) got this site started with activism. You should read the story. It's very inspiring. Hopefully, he'll post the link. It's a great read.
I did mean Norml but wasn't sure if mentioning was against any forum rules. I am familiar with it, but will try to look at the post. Um, I know I did something weird on this post....gonna send so I don't do more weird shit

I knew there had to be an obvious reason. I wanted to grow a mother then deal with clones. This is a very interesting to learn!!
That also answers a burning question I forgot I had which is why in the world would anyone spend ten bucks a seed on designer seeds that could conceivably all be male?

:ganjamon:Edibles. I hear ya about rather smoke buds, for sure. Except edibles don't exude that delectable, tell-tale smell. (OMG! I remembered how to insert a 420 smiley!) I didn't mention this in my journal but I did an experiment with a tincture and it pretty much rocked in a soft drink. Took some time to creep up, very mellow compared to smoking the same amount, which made it too expensive using street stuff. Plus, tinctures creation can be a little dangerous if you ain't paying attention.:nerd-with-glasses:

Good morning everyone! I just smoked my over the counter crap, and I feel great! I looked through sponsors and didn't see what I want to buy, which is legal Delta 8. Just saying. I still can't believe I lived long enough to live in a world where I can at least buy crap!:cheer:

Good morning everyone! I just smoked my over the counter crap, and I feel great! I looked through sponsors and didn't see what I want to buy, which is legal Delta 8. Just saying. I still can't believe I lived long enough to live in a world where I can at least buy crap!:cheer:

::handing out smokes:: I was wondering if any of yawl have Gweneths in your life. My own skeptic who I met here, in the Deep South, is a smart cookie and basically tolerant. Because I am old without any youngsters around, the day I found out about over the counter THC was a blessing and a miracle! Gwen was there when I found out and just couldn't buy the whole medical medical thing. You know what I am talking about, right? Understand, this was a out a year into the pandemic. I tried to persuade her to try it, because, kids, that grumpy old white woman needed it! I'd say it makes me feel more creative and she'd snort and say, "That's what they all say!" :passitleft:
What I know is that it releases my anxiety long enough to use energy to be creative. What I know is They all say that because it is true.

Plus, tinctures creation can be a little dangerous if you ain't paying attention.:nerd-with-glasses:
Magical Butter Machine is hands down the easiest way to safely make our beloved tinctures. I own one and I won't make them any other way.

It's the real deal. Making butter is good. That's where I started, but it's butter and I was making fattening foods with it to ingest it. It's the saturated fats that strip the trichomes, so through my research I found out that coconut oil is a higher saturated fat and therefore strips it more effectively.

Coconut oil is not as unhealthy as taking tons of butter. Coconut oil is a medium chain triglycerides that body can break down even better. Plus when making coconut oil it's best to use a lecithin of some sort which itself is a fat emulsifier; win/win.

For the best stripping of trichomes an alcohol wash is the best and most effective. It does such a great job it takes plant material with it such as chlorophyll. Some winterize (?) it to further refine the process, but I never took it that far.

If tinctures are your thing to titrate, then look in to the butter machine. It will pay for itself many times over. You set the chopped bud in, add the alcohol to recommended ratio, and close set it for the wash you want. It has different hour settings for the concentration. It also agitates to get a good rinse. Set it up before bed and it's done in the morning. Properly clean your machine and it's ready for next use. What could be easier?

I have a burning question. Well, two. First, what is the term for when a plant's dark hours are interrupted by accidental light? As in "My lights fucked up so all the plants ____fill in the blank___". Maybe with an H? And, beyond the actual terminology, what happens to the plants? Do they quit vegging or flowering or growing or producing THC?

My lights fucked up so all the plants ____
Hermied , hermaphrodite a plant with both male & female flowers
It happens in flowering stage & is triggered by interrupting 12/12 light cycle, but can also happen from unstable genetics or even environmental stresses

You end up with seeds, can pollenate other plants also with seeds comes a drop in THC content
If you plant the seeds, chances are they will hermie also
That's why alot of times bag seed end up hermie

Back
Top Bottom