Mono's Monster 2.0

After Torture

;)

IMG_2205_1_.JPG
IMG_2206_1_.JPG
IMG_2207_1_.JPG

Thanks Guys, she is being a right pain to train this plant. She seems to want to do everything she isn't supposed to lol.

Well, great start to the weekend. All four auto seeds have sprouted a little taproot and are now in pots trying to break ground. Since everything is going swimmingly it seemed like a good idea to have a cannabutter breakfast.

Cheese and onion omelette in a bed of cannabutter ;)

IMG_2210_1_.JPG
IMG_2208_1_.JPG
IMG_2209_1_.JPG

So what you saying is my life is tortoureous... I'm a house painter who grows, lol.....

Nice updates bruv. I should have done similar training to my exodus kush. That plant is way too tall.

Hey Mono. How much are you feeding your lass a day atm? Mine is sucking up 2 x 1.25L feeds a day atm in a 45L air pot. She's super happy but I'm wondering if I can sneak a third feed in...?

If your growing in coco, so long as the feed isn't too strong you can feed as much as you want really. Loads of people use drip systems with coco.

I'm currently having a go at bottom feeding in coco. So I just pour four litres of solution into the tray each morning and let her do her thing. Just be careful of salt build up as coco has a really good nack at holding onto an awful lot of salts ;)

Wow Mono, she is looking like a best!

Quick question on the new seeds... after they germinated you planted into their final pots? Are you planning on repotting them later? Im asking because I will be germinating new seeds soon and I want to know if you would use a big pot directly.

Best,

You weren't exaggerating when you said she was going through a growth spurt.

If your growing in coco, so long as the feed isn't too strong you can feed as much as you want really. Loads of people use drip systems with coco.

I'm currently having a go at bottom feeding in coco. So I just pour four litres of solution into the tray each morning and let her do her thing. Just be careful of salt build up as coco has a really good nack at holding onto an awful lot of salts ;)

Thanks for the reply mate. She decided to request more as I was thinking about it all. Got home from work yday and she was mega droopy so I gave 2L instead of 1.25L as her second feed of the day. When she woke up that afternoon she was still unhappy so I gave her 5L which left 10-15% run off. She very quickly perked up so I think I've found the sweet spot for now! :)

Back
Top Bottom