Mono's Monster 2.0

Hey Guys.

Been hectic at work the last week or so with all this glorious weather. Mono's Monster 2.0 had been left to her own devices and grew into quite the bush ;)

IMG_2228_1_.JPG
IMG_2229_1_1.JPG

I got her out from under the light and stripped off a load of growth to encourage more bud sites and make a little more sense of things lol. I'm thinking of giving her another two weeks of veg before inducing flowering :):)

IMG_2230_1_.JPG

After trimming and a bit more training she is back under the light for the last bit of training before flowering. Hopefully she will fill most of the second screen in the next week or so then she can grow into another big bush before the light cycle changes to 12/12

IMG_2232_1_.JPG

Wow Mono, she is looking like a best!

Quick question on the new seeds... after they germinated you planted into their final pots? Are you planning on repotting them later? Im asking because I will be germinating new seeds soon and I want to know if you would use a big pot directly.

Best,

Thanks Bud.

I'm not too sure about the new seeds as they are autoflowering. I might just leave them in these pots... If they were photoperiod plants then I would start them in slightly smaller pots and transplant regularly before flowering ;)

Lush and green lady, mono of the glen.... What you been feeding her ??.... Steroids ???.... :goof::goof::goof:

Hope you are well dude...

Hey matey, how are things with you?

**Just realized I've still not replied to your PM. Sorry bud :hookah:

I'm having a go at minimal feeding at the moment, mainly due to being slightly low on nutrients lol Seems to be working so far... ;)

Nice haircut!
How is the second screen secured?

:D:D

Second screen is just sitting on top of her lol. Each morning I lift the screen off and give her a couple of hours 'rest' then lay the screen back over her pushing her flat again. If she keeps up the pace the screen should be pretty full by the weekend.

I'm not too sure about how I am going to carry on with the training but I might allow her to grow up through the screen once it's full and use it as a support, quite like the lower screen is doing. Don't want it to imitate a scrog grow though as the first attempt made a lovely big bush of a plant - Would be great to do that again ;)

Today I sucked it up and transplanted Mono's Monster 2.0 from her 36 litre fabric pot up to the 56 litre fabric pot. To say it was a mission is a complete under statement ;)

Once Mrs Mono and I managed to get her out of the pot it was plain to see the transplant is well due, but the roots were very healthy, with no circling even on the base of the pot. Since this is my second grow with fabric pots - I'm sold, for big plants not in hydro this really does seem the way to go.

Once she was in her final pot I gave her a really heavy flush (using the shower) and filled in any small pockets where there wasn't enough coco. I will let her dry out for the next couple of days before hitting her with some more nutrients :):)

Before up to date pics, a quick reminder of what she was like two weeks ago...

IMG_2207_1_.JPG

Its hard enough to just get the roots and stalk out when i'm done harvesting. I couldn't imagine having to keep the plant alive while working that coco loose from the pot lol. I did find thats its easier when you roll down the sides and flip the pot inside out. But still a great thing you had help lol.

Holy "Lots of swear words" beautiful plant... Look at that "more swear words" even hi-top canopy.... Awesome man.. Already makes a 56lt pot look small... Man...

Back
Top Bottom