Mono's Monster 2.0

IMG_2288_1_.JPG
IMG_2292_1_.JPG
IMG_2293_1_1.JPG

On main thing to note - She sure is drinking up the water and nutrients, and I must say that bottom feeding in coco seems to have no detrimental effect on growth, and it's a damn site easier. :)

I just ordered some bigger deeper saucers to start bottom feeding my plants.

Do you bottom feed your seedlings as well?

I just ordered some bigger deeper saucers to start bottom feeding my plants.

Do you bottom feed your seedlings as well?

I've found it works really well, especially when using the fabric pots. When I tip the pot, the bottom (in the tray) is a mass of white fuzzy roots..

I wonder if the tub was covered the roots would grow out and fill the tub too, in a sort of hydro system without pumps etc.

Currently I'm not bottom feeding anything other than the big girl - First attempt at bottom feeding. When these plants are done, I will definitely be bottom feeding everything in coco from now on ;)

IMG_2299_1_.JPG

So much wool you could knit a 50 litre grow bag. :rofl::rofl::passitleft:

Your lady is looking awesome mate....let the TH see the C..... Paddy mcguiness reference for ya mate

:rofl::rofl: Funny thing is Mrs Mono was watching take me out when I first read this. 'No likey no Lighty' Haha.

How are things going with you bud? Seems to be some ups and downs at the moment.

Looking awesome man! Have you tried to count tops?! I gave up after 50 on mine. :)

Thanks Bud! I've not had a go at counting colas just yet, might give her another week or so once she has been opened up.

I was amazed last night that over the 12 hours of daylight she went through a whole 10 litres of water / nutrient solution, she certainly is a thirsty plant ;)

Classic timing then dude...

Im ok thanks mate.... Yeah fella, a few ups and downs recently... But i will get over it... Got took for a ride... Very convincing biatch... She reckons i used her.... Found out alot of stuff about since i kicked her into touch...

Onwards and upwards tho dude

Havnt had a smoke for so long... Its shite

Gotta get back to work, skinty poo's... Food bank, the lot !!!

Sod all work round here tho, unless you wanna flip burgers !!

Have a great sunday Clan Mono...

:goodjob: on the big girl mate

Classic timing then dude...

Im ok thanks mate.... Yeah fella, a few ups and downs recently... But i will get over it... Got took for a ride... Very convincing biatch... She reckons i used her.... Found out alot of stuff about since i kicked her into touch...

Onwards and upwards tho dude

Havnt had a smoke for so long... Its shite

Gotta get back to work, skinty poo's... Food bank, the lot !!!

Sod all work round here tho, unless you wanna flip burgers !!

Have a great sunday Clan Mono...

:goodjob: on the big girl mate

Damn matey, sounds like you have been having one heck of a time the past couple of months. It always amazes me that human beings can behave so underhandedly sometimes.

Hope things start to perk up for you soon bud!

Thanks Bud! I've not had a go at counting colas just yet, might give her another week or so once she has been opened up.

I was amazed last night that over the 12 hours of daylight she went through a whole 10 litres of water / nutrient solution, she certainly is a thirsty plant ;)

Wow 10L?! That's crazy!! My girl takes 5L with no run off of 6L with mebbe 100-200ml run off. Your beauty must be exploding right now! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom