Mono's Monster 2.0

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

We are two weeks and a day (or two) into 12/12 on Mono's Monster 2.0. I was aiming for a 600 gram plant this run for a gram per watt, but I have a sneaky suspicion we might just see 1.5 grams per watt from this girl ;)

The auto's...

image10426.jpeg

That's a good looking plant there!! What do you use as a Scrog? It looks quite brilliant

Thanks Bud.

I didn't use a scrog in the traditional sense of the growing method. I used one screen (low down) to act as support and a place to tie onto when opening the plant up etc. I then used a second screen laid over the plant to encourage horizontal growth.

Now she is finishing stretch and beginning to bud, I will open her up one more time and give regular defoliation to stop the leaves crowding, other than that she is free to grow how she likes ;)

1 month and 168 posts later I find your grow. Looking like a top notch girl. She has to be at least a meter wide! :bravo:

Thank you very much for the kind words bud! She's maxed out at 88cm wide at the moment. She should pass the 1m squared when I open her up again at the weekend.

Have a great 420 ;)

Thank you very much for the kind words bud! She's maxed out at 88cm wide at the moment. She should pass the 1m squared when I open her up again at the weekend.

Have a great 420 ;)
You guys and your crazy metric syste, lol.

Looking awesome sir!

Today is officially the end of three weeks on 12/12 for Mono's Monster 2.0. Another, hopefully only five weeks to go... Might be able to stretch it to six weeks but I have a feeling she will be finished within the 8 ;)

The breeder (delicious seeds) recommends she will be done in 8 weeks, and the 12/12 from seed test run I did before this grow seemed to confirm buds that were ripe, or very close within the 8 week mark.

Not a whole lot to report in terms of growing, lights are on during the night so she is being left to her own devices much of the time, and still drinking the whole 10 litres of nutrient solution per day, hopefully this will continue for another two to three weeks before she starts to slow up.

This weekend she is in for a heavy defoliation and some more 'training' to open up her canopy further ;) Other than that it's just a waiting game :):)

Brilliant man...

Back
Top Bottom